it hurt

Love is You

-Joon POV-

i just think about my plan to make her cheerful again. hmmm.. how about food? but i never cook before. she can be more sick. since her mother was dead and her father is in USA to do some work, she is alone and i know she can't cook. she must be hungry. well she is really like to eat. she has a tiny body with big appetite. yah pabo! why i'm not ask my mother to cook for her? 

i walk to the kitchen where my mom is cooking."omma, can you cook some more food? min is alone at her home and she said she isn't feel good now."joon ask his mother. his mother know min well. sometime she want min to be her daughter-in-law. well, min is like her daughter because she is always want a daughter. that's why she loves min so much.

"she is sick and alone? wait, i'll make a porridge. you should take care of her.you ask her to sleep over there. remember you have to take care of her until she is fine! araso?"

"ani. she said she just need to rest. but, she must be not eat yet so i think to bring her a food. don't need to sleep over there."

"aissshhh! my son is so pabo! girl said that because she don't want to burden you! who can take care of herself when she is sick!"

"she's sick because she's broken heart." i'm whisper.

"bwo?"omma ask. she can't heard what i say.

"i ask where the food that i have to bring to her. i want to go now. like you said, she is alone so i have to take care of her, right?" i sigh. it's really troublesome. i mean not to take care of her. i'm more than happy to take care of her. it's just what people will say when they know i'll sleep over at min's house. just two of us. in the empty house.i know that will nothing happen but people nowaday is really like a gossips. well, i'm sure too min won't agree if i have to sleep over there. she is stubborn. 

 

-30 minutes later-

i'm at min's gate house. i call her. no answer. maybe she is sleeping? well, it's good. she is really need to rest. but suddenly i hear something shatter. i have a spare key for emergency since she just know my family in this neighborhood.after i open the door, i go to her room, where i heard the shatter comes from. when i open her room's door, i find her crying while broken glasses is another side of her room.

the view just make my heart hurt. i see her pain. her heart really hurt because the news. i hug her and say,"min-ah. it's okay. i'm here. i'm always here for you. cry it out. i'll be here forever."

 

-Min POV-

i really don't know what i did to make him hate me so bad. 15 minutes ago kikwang called me. i just want an explain but he just said,"let's break up. i don't like you anymore. i already has hyosung right now.she is more beautiful and she is my life now.let's pretend that nothing happen between us. ok?goodbye min." he hang up before i said anything. i'm just can crying. i looked at mirror and suddenly feel disgurting with my self. i broke the mirror with my hands. doesn't realize that my hands was bleeding. i'm kneel down at other side of my room and crying. i heard my room's door open and feel someone hug me. i don't have energy to do anything. i'm just can crying. i hear that boy say "min-ah. it's okay. i'm here. i'm always here for you. cry it out. i'll be here forever." . i know this voice. this is my best friend's voice. lee joon.i feel comfortable. i hug him back and crying for a hours. after i feel my tears can't drop again, even my heart still hurt so bad, i let joon go. i have to be a stronger girl. i can't let him see my fragile side. "joon-ah, thanks. i feel better now. you can go home." i try to act cool. but he notice my bleeding hand."let me bind your wound."

"ani. it's okay.i'm so tired so please go home" i try to reject him and walk out the door. but he hold my wrist."i already said to you i just need a rest. why you still come here?don't you know it is really troublesome. i need to be alone."

"to be alone? and what? hurt yourself again?"

"it's not your business! let me go!"i'm struggle but he is too strong. 

"can't you just listen to me just once?" he sounds angry. the firts time i see him angry. he is too kind to angry. at least he never angry to me.so i totally shock hear he yelling at me."min-ah, don't be like this. i know it's hurt but you have to move on. let me bandage your wound first." he softened his voice again. i don't have a strength to say any words now. i'm too sad to know reality. i just follow him. he bandage my wound.

"joon-ah. thanks for everything. you are really my best friend." i whisper. i know he doesn't hear that. but i really grateful to have best friend like him. he always be my hero since i was kids until now. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

i thought i will update tomorrow but i have nothing to do. so i update 2nd chapter earlier.

and for subscribers

thank you guys..

 

and also people who comment this story..

 

i love you all..

hehehe

i still awkward at writing story.. so forgive me :)