Two plan

Love is You

-Suzy POV-

i can't understand! kikwang is gone, hongki's gone. what min unnie waiting now? isn't that obvious that she is mean to be with joon oppa? i sat in the bench at our school. i feel angry to see min unnie avoiding joon oppa. is that hard just to say yes? 

whenever i'm angry, i'll eat a lot. that's why i brought many snack with me and placed it beside me. i'm eating while i mumble to my self.i'm too focused to nagging without realized someone stand behind me, look at me, confused. "what are you doing here?" i heard a male voice asked me. i saw myungsoo  take a sit beside me. i'm become nervous. why my heart beating faster. stupid heart! he may heard you!

but i'm acting cool. i eat my snack again. "do you want to eat them all alone? are you serious?" i nod. he look at me like i'm crazy. "why?" i asked annoyingly. i hate when people look at me when i'm eating. he just shook his head.

silence. okay, it's awkward. "can i have some of them? i'm hungry too." 

i look at him. then at my snack. then look at him again. then i take one of my snack and give it to him. both of us eating in silence again. he finished his snack."can i have one more?" i shook my head."no! i need them to calm! to release my stress! why you don't go to canteen or somewhere? maybe you can go to your fans. they will happy to give you their food. while me, i need my food!"

"wah! so you eat a lot when you stress? it's cute." he said while smiling. make me blushing." but what's your problem? are you fighting with yoseob now?"

i look him confused. why yoseob?"what do you mean? i'm okay with him."

he look disapponted but manage his cool face. "so why you stress? you can tell me."

should i tell him about min unnie and joon oppa? he is my "someone special". i love him that i think i can tell all my problem but we aren't couple. we even not a bestfriend. but i need to released my stress. 

without i know, i'm already told him everything about min unnie and joon oppa. he is really good listener. 

after i finished my story he nodded. 

"you really care about them?" 

"of course. min unnie is my cousin. and joon oppa is the best for her. i want them to be together. is that wrong?"

"no, it's not. but what about your happiness? you always think min's happiness but you should think about yours too. are you happy?" he asked me with his soft voice. make me melt. i can't really think now. i'm too happy. i just can reply "i don't understand."

he turned me to faced him and make eye contact with him. okay, this is weird. what he want to talk now?

"i always see you with yoseob and min. are you like yoseob? you look happy with him." 

"i? like yoseob oppa? of course. he is my bestfriend and my oppa. how can i hate him? even he is so annoying sometimes. but he and joon oppa is the cheerful spirit in my group."

"then are you LOVE him?" he seems curious. 

"why you asked me about that? are you jealous oppa?" i . 

"ne. i am. because i love you and yoseob always be with you lately. make me think you and he love each other. make me angry everytime i saw yoseob. and make me want to confess soon. it make me crazy. YOU make me crazy." he confess. i'm shocked. then i smiled at him and hug him."i love you too oppa!"

when we sit together i realized something." oppa. before you said you confess because you jealous right? if i'm not hang out with yoseob oppa before, did you think you will confess?"

"i don't know. maybe but jealous just make me realized that i love you and hate if you with another guy."

wah! i think what i have to do now is to make min unnie jealous to make her realise that she love joon too. but how? joon oppa never really close with girls beside me and min unnie. that's why min unnie never jealous before and make her never realise her feeling.

i need time to make my plan...

 

-Hyosung POV-

i decided. i need to do something. kikwang really hopeless and the one who can make him hope again is just min. i know kikwang will angry at me. i know min will crying again. but i'm too selfish to think about that now. i'm too selfish to see my bestfriend suffering like this. i can't take it anymore. 

i call my friend, sunhwa. she is principal at JYP senior high school. min is studied there.

after i tell her what in my mind and asked her to help me, i hung up the phone.

 

i'm so sorry to kikwang. i can't help him again.

i still help him but in my way now. i think it's the best for min and kikwang.

i will make them go back together. 

i promise kikwang, you will smile again..

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hai hai hai..

like always, i remind you to vote..

i'm start thinking my reader is myungzy shipper and start to make the story in my mind LOL but suddenly, minho get many vote too.. wah!!!

it's really fun...

and thanks for my reader, my voters, and everyone who comment and subscribed my story..

seriously, i love you guys..

 

and this chapter, hyosung and suzy made a plan. who do you think will do her plan first? hyosung or suzy?

hehehe