choice?

Love is You

-Min POV-

i skipped class and dance in dance studio. i avoiding hongki and joon whole day. i don't know how to face them. suddenly, yoseob open the door. i smile at him and decide to take a break. i sit beside him and take a water from yoseob.

"what happen?" he asked me. i'm confused.

"what do you mean?" he look at me. "don't lie min. i know something wrong. you avoiding joon. you never do that before. you and joon are inseparable. what happen?" he asked me again. i sigh. i can't lie to yoseob and joon. they are like lie-detector. 

i think i should tell him. hongki and joon are his best friend. maybe he can help me to face them.i tell him about my broken heart with kikwang and joon who make me smile again. about my date with hongki until joon's confession."hongki suffer a lot because of me. he wait for too long. i feel bad to him. i can't broke his heart. not now. not after all he's done for me. but i hate to broke joon's heart too. i hate to make him sad. i hurt if i see him hurt. what should i do?"

"you are amazing. you know that? after what joon's done for you, you still didn't realized his feeling. from the first time i was being your friend, i can tell that joon is so crazy about you. everyone know that. he already love you from the first time you met him. if you said about suffer, think about joon's suffer too. joon is suffering more than hongki. so don't talk about that. talk about your true feeling. i think that's what they really want to know. they need your love, not a pity. more than because you pitied them, i think they more happy if you broke their heart. i can tell they really love you. i'm sure your happiness is most important thing now. so choose carefully." he look at me."use your heart, don't ego."

he stand up. i look up at him. "i have to go"

then he look down, at me," i think i don't need you as my teacher again. i realized i'm more talented than you at dancing." i smile at his remark. i know he said that so i can think carefully without feeling guilty toward hongki. 

"gomawoyo" i said to him. he smile to me as reply. and leave me alone at studio.

-Suzy POV-

after class end, i go to basketball court. as usually, the fangirl of infinite already come. i sit on the bleachers. i heard many whispered. they curious what i'm doing here. i sighed. i just want to watch the practice. what's wrong with that? is that crime?

then the players went to court and start practice. i saw myungsoo and i totally forget about his fan girl. i take a deep breath. how he can be so perfect? 

and he spotted me and smile to me make his fangirls screaming and make a fuss. i'm blushing and they start gossiping.but i don't really care about that. i can't believe the ice prince just smile at me. i saw his friends . and i see him blushing too. oh so cute.

i saw one of his fans approach me. she then shyly asked me,"e-excuse me but are you dating with L? are you a couple?" i'm shock so i just shook my head. she looks not believe me. "really? too bad. i'm myungzy fans too. unnie, you are so beatiful and cute. i hope you will dating with him someday." then she bow at me. i'm more suprised by her statement. yes i know many of my fans and his are fans of myungzy too but they never tell me directly.

after practice end, the players take bath. i'm ready to leave the court when myungsoo aprroach me. "hey" he said. i look at him and suprised. i just nod at him, shy.

"what are you doing here?" he grin at me.

"everyone can watch the practice right?" i asked him back

"you watch the practice or you watched me?" make me blushing. omo he knows!

"aniya! i.. i think i should go." i tried to denied it and leave the court. 

"wait" he said make me stop. what now? what he want? and my heart is beating faster than usual. damn! i look at him

"do you in a rush right now?" i shook my head. he smile again."then, you wait here. i take a bath first. i will take you home."

i don't believe my ears! how come? myungsoo want to take me home? is that real? i can't stop smiling now. today is surely my best day ever!

 

-Min POV-

after take a bath, i saw my phone i read text from hongki

From:hongki

i'll wait in front of your house. come out now.

i look out the door and saw him standing in front of my house fence.

"what happen hongki. i tired now, i.." but he cut me off."i'll go to japan next week. i accept scholarship there." he show me a paper. i don't know why but i'm happy to hear that.

"congrats! you must be successful! you really a good singer. " i smile at him

he not smile. "before i go, i want to know. do you ever think of me as a lover?" i'm spechless. i don't know how to react. he nodded. "i know. you love him. you love joon. you just not realized. i'm sorry to make you confused. i always love you. i want to see you smile. so please. be honest to your self."

he sigh." i should go"

i said to him,"i'm sorry." he shook his head. "don't be"

"hongki-ah. good luck! hongki fighting!" he smile at me. "you too"

the he drive his car fast. i whispered "hongki, i'm really sorry" and enter my house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update! yeay! but not really happy with this chapter..

thank for everyone who comment and subscribed! 

and i want remind you to vote! need more voters!

 

and for yozy couple, i'm so sorry..