Gone

Love is You

-Joon POV-

tomorrow min will moving to japan. i don't know what to do. should i be selfish and tell min to not go? but kikwang's condition, he really need min right now. i really want min to be here, beside me, but i know i can't be selfish. i just can wait for her. aaagghhhh but i really miss her. but if i meet her, i afraid i will do something stupid like begging her to stay here.

suddenly, my phone ringing..

"yobeoseyo?" i pick up my phone. i hear suzy voice, "oppa, can you go to hospital now? it's urgent!" i hear suzy's voice panic.

"hey. calm down. what happen? is that something wrong with min?" the thought of min make me panic too. what happen with min?

"aniyo oppa. but kikwang oppa is at hospital right now. he was fainting. min unnie seems so sad right now. i need you to accompany her here."

without say anything, i hang up and go to hospital ASAP.

when i arrived at hospital, i can see the tension. everyone seems nervous to wait the doctor out from kikwang's room.

i go to min and hug her. at first she struggle, but i still not let her go. "it must be hard for you. shhh, it's okay. i'm here for you." after that she crying in my embrace. i pat her hair. she really sad. after she calm down, i let her go and i go to buy her a drink and food. whenever she sad, she always forget to eat.

i go to caffetaria at hospital, and buy her milk, and som bulgogi. she love bulgogi. 

at first she reject the food, but after a long time suzy, i , jiyeon and hyosung-kikwang's friends-persuade her to eat, finally she eat all. i give her a small smile. "you should rest, when i get news about kikwang i'll tell you." hyosung said to min. min just shook her head. "i'm too anxious to rest. "

and i sit beside her and make her head rest at my shoulder." just sleep. i'll waku you up when doctor finish the surgery and we can see kikwang."

 

 

-Suzy POV-

after min unnie sleeping, i can't control my tears. i'm so sad to see min unnie so sad and panic to wait for kikwang oppa. myungsoo saw me and aprroach me. he hug me and calm me down. "why are you crying princess?"

"why min unnie have to face something like this? i mean, why she can have a normal love line like us? we didn't have too much trouble. we love each other, being together. even my family and your family already agree about us. but why min unnie have so much trouble? it so unfair." i hug him tighter. feel more calm after myungsoo hug me. he chuckle at my remark. 

"so you want our love story have so much trouble like min's?" he give me a little smile. i pouted. "of course no! yah i don't mean it like that!" he laughed a little  "pabo. of course i know you didn't mean that. everybody have their own problem. right now, it's not our time, but min and joon's or min and kikwang's time. we just have to make sure, when it comes our time to face our problems, we have each other and we still love each other. because i know i will love you forever. even if you bored with me or doesn't love me anymore, i'll never let you go because i love you so much and i better die than to let you go." i touched by his words. it cheer me up and i smile. i look at his eyes. 

"i know i'm not perfect, thanks for loving me. and FYI, i'll never bored and will never ever stop loving you. i love you myungsoo. thank for being here today." i pouted a little. i feel guilty. he must very tired after practice. "you tired?"

"no. i 'm with you so all i feel is happy." i smile and kiss his cheek. 

the doctors finally out from surgery room. everybody stand up and aprroach the doctors.

"i'm sorry, i did my best. but i'm afraid i can't save him.he still in the crisis state. but i think he just can survive for few days more. let's hope there's miracle happen." and the doctor leave us.

min unnie really seems shock. hyosung unnie too. 

joon oppa saw min unnie and said. "just go home now, you really need to rest."

"don't you hear what doctor said? he just have a few days! i can't go home! i will be here with him." min unnie seems very angry at joon oppa.

"then i will take suzy home right now. it's too late for her. she have to rest." i hear myungsoo talk to everyone.

"i'll bring you your clothes tomorrow after school unnie." i talk to min unnie softly. she nodded and myungsoo hold my hands while he take me to my home.

 

-joon POV-

jiyeon sit beside me and pat my back. i give her a small smile.

"your smile looks weak for me. you must be upset right now." she give me a bright smile.

"what really happen today?" i asked. from the time i arrived, they never told me what really happen. i just know kikwang need a surgery.

"this morning, when min and kikwang prepare for their move to japan, kikwang fainted. min call ambulance and after check up, the doctor said their need to surgery him immediately. they have to surgery his spinal cord or something. i don't really understand. all this time, he wait for a right person to donor. usually a family will do because the gen or something. u know i'm weak at biologic." she smile again.

"honestly, a week ago, kikwang ask to met. he said he felt his time will come. he had that feeling. right now, i don't know what i should do. min really sad and i hate to see her like this but, he doesn't want to away from kikwang." i feel really tired.

"just give them time oppa." jiyeon advice me..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

finally!!! i'm update!! after more than a month. feel really bad coz make this story hiatus.

and i will make another story, but because my english is so i don't know if i have to share it or not. the story about toobin couple and suzy-minho couple is always playing in my mind.. 

and bout myungzy,, they are so lovely. do you watch iy2 ep 26. L keep pick suzy and suzy fed him a raw octopus and i heard L didn't like a raw food but because suzy fed him, he ate that.. awww so sweet.. LOL

and thanks for read my story. even my story was boring with many error english, you you still read this story.. and please comment :)