finally

Love is You

-Joon POV-

it's a week since i knew min will move to japan. i locked myself in my room.

i think about how stupid i am for not trying harder to make min as mine. if min is mine, she didn't need to go to japan and i will happy with her. and many "if" in my head right now. suddenly i hear my phone ringing from unknown number.

"yeoboseyo?" i hear a familiar male voice. kikwang. 

"what do you need from me?" i reply coldly. i hear a sigh from him.

"i need to talk. it's important. it's about min." i feel empty when he mention min. 

"i don't think we need to talk. she chose you over me.what do you want? mocking me?" 

"just come or you will regret it. come to my house at 5pm."

i slam my phone. should i come? what he gonna talk? "AARRGGGHH" i scream..

 

-Kikwang POV-

i wait joon come to my house. i don't know if my decision is right to tell joon about my illness. i don't know why but i feel i need to tell him about it. today min isn't coming to my house so she can have a "girl" time with suzy because tomorrow i and min will go to japan.

i hear knocking at my door room. my maid come and tell me joon is waiting in living room. i relieved he dicided to come. i asked my maid to ask him come to my room.

"finally you come. i know you hate me but we need to talk about min. i know we both love min so much. that's why i want you to wait for min."i said before he can say anything. i need him to undertand the real situation.

"what do you mean by wait for min?" he seems really suprised with my statement.

"i won't live any longer. i am sick and it is incurable. it was the reason i left min. it was the reason why min forgave me too. because my time is almost over. that's why i want you to wait for her. i want you to make her happy when i'm not by her side again. will you?"

"what are you talking about? i don't understand. are you tease me now because she chose you?" he looks angry.

"no. i know we want the best for min. but i just ask you a little time for me. i want my last day is to be with her. i'm sorry i'm being selfish here. i just want you to know she chose me not because she love me. no. because i know her heart is really broken when i leave her. she chose me because it's maybe the last time she can see me. i really hope you to understand." i try to explain..

he didn't believe me. i saw it in his eyes.

"just give me more time with her, and you can have her forever. please." i'm begging him.

he nodded. i reach out my hand, wait him to shake my hand. "friends? for min?" i asked hesitate.

"friend." he reply, weak.

i smile at him. finally, i can relieved because i know min is safe even after i' die.

 

-Min POV-

i have a bad feeling. i don't know why. maybe because i will miss everyone in korea. especially joon. i never let joon know about my feeling. i was hesitate about my feeling toward him. i just realized i love him when i spent my time with kikwang. how i will compare kikwang with joon. how i miss his stupidity.his kindness. everything about him. but now, i have to think about kikwang's health.

but, how about joon. and my feeling. i'm too stupid to realized i love him even before i met kikwang. i just want to make him jealous, that's why i always talked about kikwang to him. and he always cheer me, i thought he never jealous. that's why i tried to love kikwang. but it never worked.

yeah , i'm broken when we broke up but because i feel stupid because someone cheat on me. and i feel guilty because i never really love him. yas i like him. but i love joon more. i want to redeem my sins to kikwang.

i always think joon is a pabo, but i think i'm the most stupid person on this earth..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

a short update.. 

and this story is almost done.. maybe in 1 or 2 chapter

i was promise to make a suzy's story after this story, remember?

so, suzy will pairing with minho (he won the voting)

and i will make toobin's story too (you know yubin-TOP pairing)

both of minho-suzy and toobin story is ALMOST same but the character for the girls is totally different..

so wish me luck..

 

thanks for being a good reader and be patient with me who barely update and with bad english..

for my subscribers,, thank you so much..