Anger

Love is You

-Joon POV-

i hear the door bell ring. i immediately open it to find suzy and yoseob."come in. suzy-ah, min is waiting in her room." suzy walk to min's room and i and yoseob go to living room.i'm continue watching television and i realize he is just staring at me." waeyo? is that something weird in my face?" he just shook his head."so? why you staring at me?"

"when you opened the door for us, i felt like you are host of this house. you sounds like min's husband too and you looks happy even you not said anything. and i already heard about kikwang. can you explain all of this situation to me? are you guys officially dating and didn't tell me and suzy about that? is that why kikwang broke up with min and have another girlfriend? i really don't understand." yoseob looks confused. i know he is confused but he can ask me his question one by one right? i sigh. i must tell him. he is my best friend since junior high school and he knows everything about me and min. he know i love min and he know about kikwang too. he know i'm still waiting for min even i know she WAS with that bastard.

"well nope, i'm not dating her. i mean, i wish to date her but i'm not. she broke up with kikwang AFTER the news came out.  so literally she was really hurt. yesterday she was really sad. she even sick and was so pale. that's why i sleep over here to take care of her."

"you slept here?are you sure you just take care of her? nothing else? i mean you two alone in this house and you loves her too and still nothing happen between you?" aish, what he thinking about? what he think would be happen between us?

"yah! yang yoseob! you really has a dirty mind.. clear your mind! she is our friend, how could you thinking about her like that?" i can't help but blushing thinking about it.

"yah, so why your face is so red? joon-ah, now she is single so you can make your move toward her. make her love you back,can't you?"

i shook my head. i just remember how hurt her by kikwang yesterday. even she is move on that doesn't mean she is totally forget about kikwang. i just want to protect her. i don't have confidence to protect her as boyfriend. i think she is just perfect for someone like me. she deserve someone who better than me. Think to have her as my girl is my selfish thought. i'm already happy tobe her side whenever she need.  even i feel jealous with kikwang and her fans in the school but i already happy just see her smile. her smile is like sunshine for me. i never stop loving her. i think i'm just can't stop myself to thinking about her happiness, not mine, as my priority.

-Min POV-

i told suzy all about yesterday think. i can feel my tears almost dripping again but i hold my tears when i told her all about kikwang thing. and i start tell her about joon from he hugged me for comfort me until this morning when joon cooked the burnt porridge. i can't help but smiling when i tell about joon. suzy is mature enough to not interrupt my story. she was just slightly stoke my shoulder when i told her about kikwang and smile with me when i told her about kikwang.

"unnie, i know you still sad about kikwang but i'm really happy that you are okay now. i think i should thanks to joon oppa later to take care of you and make you smile again. joon oppa is surely a gentle man. i hope my future boyfriend will be like him"suzy start to day dreaming. she is always like that. since we are kindergarten, she always day dreaming about prince and something like that.

i chuckle at her. "why don't ask him to be your boyfriend then? you want someone like him right?"

"what are you talking about? don't you know that lee joon oppa already love someone?  he is devotedly wait for that girl. see? he is handsome. have nice body.cute.kind.talented. he is also romantic. he is a real prince in my opinion.

hear that lee joon has someone he loves make my heartbeat stop for a while. hearing that make me feel and comfortable and little disappointed and make me angry. i don't know why but now i'm not feel okay again. little hurt by suzy's words. "he loves someone? he never told me that he loves someone."

"he not told me either but i can see it from his act around this girl and also his eyes always look at her with love." suzy say it playfully but still i can't accept that. i can't accept that joon is in love with other girl.

"maybe you wrong. he always happy around girls but that doesn't mean he love one of the girls."i feel really uneasy now.

"ani. joon oppa told me that is true when i confirmed to him. but i think it's okay if joon oppa together with this girl. they really match each other. and joon oppa too loves her so much so i will happy for him too." suzy smile brightly make me more angry.

"suzy-ah, i feel no good now. i need to rest. you should go home now. say my hello to aunt and uncle okay." i say it suddenly. i don't know why but my heart really uneasy right now. suzy looks worry."unnie-ah, gwenchana? if you feel no good i should sleep over here to take care of you."

"ani. gwenchana. i just feel little dizzy and i'll be okay again." i convince her.

we go to living room and find yoseob and lee joon watch tv."yoseob-ah, you here? why you didn't go to my room to greet me?"

"i'm enjoy watch this program and i forget to visit you. mian." he grin at me. and he look at bandage on my hand."what happen to your hand?are they hurt?"

"ani. i'm fine.well, i'm gonna take a nap right now. so leave now. hussshh" i say to yoseob playfully

"araseo. araseo. i have something to do at home too. merong" he say it to me. aish this kid!"suzy-ah. i'll you to your house."

after suzy and yoseob go home, i can feel joon staring at me.

"are you okay? didn't you already take a nap before?"joon ask me. he look worry. but seeing him make me angry. how could he don't tell me that he already love someone?he called me his bestfriend but he didn't tell me anything about the girl he loves. i always tell him about kikwang. i know i shouldn't feel this but i can't help but feel like lee joon cheat on me. i know it's not right. i mean, we are best friend but we are still just a friend. i don't have right to feel this. i just pouted at him. "you should go home to. your mother must be looking for you. she need you too." i said it but i can feel my anger in my words.

"she is the one who said that i should be here to take care of you.what really happen with you? why you angry at me?i'm sorry if i did something wrong" joon feel slightly hurt. he always like this. always say sorry even it's not his fault. i feel guilty. it isn't his fault. he is just human, can feel love too. but in same time i hurted. he should tell me first if he love someone.

"please leave. i really in bad mood right now."

"min-ah. just tell me what happen?" i can tell he is worry

"i can't. i feel angry at you right now!" i tell him and go to my room. i know it's childish and i feel guilty to angryat him but i can't tell him too why i angry at him. i don't know why i acting like this. what really happen to me? min-ah you really weird! i scold my self. i hate to feel this way. he is my friend and i can't support him at his love life while he always by my side whenever i needed him. i'm really useless.

-Joon POV-

i'm dumbfounded. my brain still can't response what just happen.why min is acting like this? what should i do now? she is angry at me. i'm sure about that. but i don't know why. did i do something wrong? i sigh. maybe she really hate me? i hope not. i have to go home. she need time to be alone. i'll talk to her tomorrow when she more calm and, maybe, not angry at me anymore.

-Suzy POV-

"oppa, do you feel something weird  with min unnie before we went home?"

he nodded."suzy-ah, what really happen?"

"i just feel little naughty. so i tease min uniie and said joon oppa like someone. i think she was jealous." i tell him cheerfully. 

"jealous? what are you talking about? she was just broke up with kikwang. i don't think she was fast to forget that kikwang yet. maybe she is move on. but consider how was she feeling toward kikwang, she needed time to totally forget him."

"or maybe she always like joon oppa but never realize it. i mean joon oppa always there for her. just crazy girl that won't falling in love with joon oppa if joon oppa treat that girl like he treat min uniie. and min unnie is girl too and absolutely not crazy. kikwang oppa was someone she adore. and maybe she mistook it as love. while joon oppa always there for her, treat her like princess. min unnie feel comfortable around kikwang and when she told me about lee joon oppa, i could see she was really happy. she can't stop smiling. what you call that if that's not love?" i smile at my self. feel proud with my analysis. i'm so sure min unnie have feeling toward joon oppa. she isn't realize it.

i hope she will understand it soon. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i update.. yay.. finally. hours i spent in front of my laptop. try to get an idea for this chapter..

ii want to ask you guys. should i make suzy and yoseob as a couple or you can give me another name to be their  couple?

i have dillema with it.

i like yozy cople.

but i also like minho-suzy and L-suzy

give me ypur opinion please..