the plans

Love is You

-Suzy POV-

*flash back*

yoseob oppa accompany me to my house after visit min unnie. after have a little chat with him, i'm arrive at my house. i'm still thinking min unnie likes joon oppa but she just not realize it. while i'm thinking about min unnie, yoseob oppa say,"suzy-ah. do you know about my art class project? i think you will get the same project tomorrow. i think all student in vocal class will get the same project."."project? what project?"i'm worrying about the project. what if the project is hard task?

"it's to make a boy or girl band. you know, you singing and dance too. we must perform it. and Mr. Lee changmin love boyband lately. he think they are amazing. can sing well while dancing. that's why he want his student to be amazing singer even when they are dancing. that man is really something!" i just laughed. then i ask,"who is your member then?"."me, jinwoon, jo kwon,jay park, seulong, lee junho and hongki."

"hongki?"i suprised to hear his name again. well i was heard his name before. he was the boy who wrote a song for min unnie. he recorded his voice and gave to min unnie. not just once but often.he gave min unnie a lot of food too like chocolate, cake, etc.even he knows min unnie already taken but he still like min unnie.suddenly i have an idea. since joon oppa can't express his feeling toward min unnie, i can make him jealous and make min unnie closer to hongki oppa. well, if joon oppa still don't have any courage to confess,min unnie can still be coupled with someone who loves her so it'll purely joon oppa's loss.i smile think about my plan.

"oppa, who is your choreographer?"."i don't know. i think i will ask joon or min to be our choreographer. waeyo?"."why don't you ask min unnie then? min unnie is so popular. i think you can get more response since min unnie is dancing queen in our school.." i say to him excitedly.

"let me ask the other member then." i think yoseob oppa agree with my idea. 

"i KNOW your member will agree" i thought proudly to myself. now, i'm just thinking about make joon oppa jealous. we will see.

-end of flashback-

after i receive from yoseob oppa that min unnie agree to be his choreographer i'm really happy and jump like crazy and fell down. suddenly i hear a voice."are you okay?" i notice it is his voice. my angel voice. myungsoo. i sigh. my heart beating faster than usual. suddenly i feel hard to breathe. i'm nervous. i like this guys since last year. he is so cool. he is captain of our basketball team. he is one of kingka in my school. his little group is called infinite coz theit infinite talent. he is handsome too and mysterious make me love him and want to know about him. many of our fans want me to be a coupled.indeed they called us myungzy but he is so cool so i barely talk to him. i'm scared. and nervous. just like now. what should i do now? omo omo..

"suzy-ah? are you okay? you should answer me if you really okay."he said it to me like i'm not polite to not answer him.i'm just nodded.he smile at me make me smile back. ooo his smile is so angelic.i rarely see his smile because he had cool image. just saw his smile already made my day. he's going to library after my little accident but my eyes still can't off of him. i'm not reaize i'm still at the ground.

"suzy-ah, what are you doing here? sleeping?" i hear yoseob oppa called me. i stand up and act cool again.

"ani." i feel so embarrasssing. today maybe my best day. i saw myungsoo's smile. he talked to me too. i'm so pabo not replied him. aish!!

"why you looks so happy?" yoseob oppa ask me

"ani. why are you here? don't you have to meet min unnie now? she will teach you dance after school today right?"

"ne. i'm going to go to studio right now. you want to come with me?"

i think about it. it's my chance to do my plan. hohoho.. "of course. kaja." i pulled yoseob's hand.

 

at dancing studio

 i watched min unnie teach this group dance. they are really... hmmm what i can say.. awkward? just yoseob oppa, jokwon oppa, jay park oppa, and junho oppa looks experience with dance. they are so easy to teach. but the other is so stiff. i can see min unnie looks tired. min unnie told them to take a breaki. i saw her went out of room. i approach hongki oppa."annyeonghaseo." i bowed to him. he bowed at me too."hongki oppa, did you know that our min is already single? i know you like her. why you not make your move to approach her then?" i said to him . i know he think about it.

"really? i think she already loves someone right now." he said it.and make me suprised. and he looks sad too.

"who?" i ask curiously.

"joon." he give me bitter smile.

i smile. i know i can do my plan now."but, joonie oppa won't any relationship more than friends. so you have chance. why don't you use it?" i leave him to think. i know he think about it now. 

"good job suzy-ah" i said to my self