Dilemma

Love is You

-Min POV-

i don't believe it. it's that true? joon loves me? how can it be? i mean, we are BEST friend right? i can't help but blushing. i don't know how but i feel relieve that joon never look at another girl but me. i'm happy. i know i'm like pabo right now. i can't stop smiling. after school i immediately searching suzy. i want to tell her all about joon's confession. but i can't found her anywhere. then i met yoseob. "yah yoseob-ah, do you.." but he cut me off. "yah min! you have to teach us dance today! don't forget it! we really need to practice a lot." then he drag me before i say anything.

in dance studio, i saw hongki and it made me feel guilty. i promise to give him a chance right? how can i face him now? i feel bad. but i'm not sure with my feeling toward joon and hongki. should i broke hongki's heart for joon? but hongki loves me too. he wait for me too long. i can't make him upset. and joon is my friend. if the releationship doesn't work, will we become best friend again? i'm scared if i can't close to joon again. aish, i really confuse.

 

"min, are you okay? are you sick?" hongki asked me. i must be daydreaming too long. i just smile and shook my head. then i called all my "student" and start our training.

 

-Hongki POV-

i feel min is different today. she keep daydreaming. we eat ice cream together. yoseob always treat min ice cream after our "lesson". after say good bye with everyone i go to dinner with min. i feel she doesn't comfortable to have conversation with me. she avoiding eye contact too. it's really weird. she become quite. "hey, are you sure you are okay? you don't like this restaurant? or you don't like the food? are you sick? you want to go home now?" i worried.

"gwenchana, but i feel little dizzy. i want to go home now." i just nod. 

arrived in her home, she said good bye, before i answer her, she get in her house. 

i don't know why but somehow i feel i should let her go. i feel guilty to make her promised to give me a chance. i sighed. 

but i can't let her go. i'm too selfish and too love her. i can't. 

and i take a paper from my bag. i read it again. it's scholarship from the biggest art school in japan. i think i'll reject it. for min. for my ego.

i fold that paper again and drive to my home.

 

-Hyosung POV-

i saw kikwang lying in his bed. drunk. again. after broke up with min, he always like that. drunk everyday, crying, being a cold person to other. he used to be cheerful, friendly and kind. now i don't know him. i miss the old kikwang. he always smile when he with min.

he refused to take medication too. i worried he will more sick then before. i think he really give up with his life.

as best friend i should help him. but i just agree to became his "girlfriend".

i know he still in love with min. he doesn't want to see min crying if she find out about his sickness.

what should i do? i think i need min's help to persuade him to take medicine. but he must angry at me.

i heard kikwang say something in his sleep. "min.. min.. i'm sorry.. i love you.." i can't hold my tears. i close his door. 

i sighed. right now, i can't do anything. i'm just praying that miracle will happen somehow.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another short update..

i know i was said i tried to make it longer but i can't focused right now coz my mom sick..

so sorry..

chapter about kikwang and hyosung will come soon

and maybe about myungsoo and suzy

 

and don't forget to vote! it's for next story. i already think about the main idea of story and i need a cool man with little rude personality and of course can be a perfect match with suzy.. i need more vote..

 

thanks for everyone who read the story..

 

don't forget to subscribed and comment