finale

Love is You

 

-Min POV-
 
next morning, i went to kikwang's room and watch him sleeping. he is so handsome, i admit it. but for me, joon is more handsome. joon is more silly and crazy. something that i can't imagine with kikwang. joon is more friendly and pabo. joon will do everything just to make me smile. i'm so unfair to joon. and i love joon. i just realise that but i still make him hurt. but i can't just doing nothing when i see kikwang like this. i realised that my feeling toward kikwang just adore.. i promise to myself after kikwang's condition getting better, i will confess to joon. but, will joon forgive me after this?
 
without i realise, i'm start sobbing and tears drop.
 
"why are you crying? are you okay?" i look up and saw already wake up. i'm just shook my head to answer his question. he frowned "you should rest at home. i'm just sleeping all night but you still here. it's must be uncomfortable for you to sleep here. go! i don't want you to be tired because of me."
 
"no. i want to be with you here. i really want you to feel better soon." i said weakly.
 
"i still want to go to japan after this min. i will fight to survive from this condition.you still want to come with me right?" he asked me. i can see he doubt that i will say yes. and i hate to say, he is right. i can't away from joon. now, i'm sure about that. if i come with kikwang because i feel guilty to not love him and because i pity him, i will regret everything. i'll regret to leave joon without make him know about my feeling. and i'll regret to not fighting for our love. 
 
 
"i'm sorry kikwang. i don't think i can go with you to japan. i really do want you to recuperate but i can't make joon more hurt than last night. i'm so worry about you and make joon hurt. because it made me more hurt. i don't want to regret everything. but i want us to be friend but i can't go to japan. to many things i can't leave here. i'm really sorry." i'm start sobbing.
 
he smile. "i know min. honestly from the first time doctor said i need to go to japan, i hope you never said you'll come with me.from the first time i saw you and joon together, i can feel it. you love each other. you just didn't realized it and he never have a courage to tell you. so i'm the bad guy. i'm make it as my advantage. i make you feel that you loved me. but i can see everytime you with joon, you really happy. sorry min to into your life and make you confused for a year." i'm suprised with his statement.
 
"go. go to joon and tell him about your feeling before it's to late..." kikwang give me a little smile to encourage me
 
 
 
 
 
-Joon POV-
 
i'm in my room, just thinking about what would be if i'm not a coward. i should fighting for my love to min. and i hear a knock. i didn't look up coz i think it's just my mom doing cleaning in my room. but a sweet voice make me open my eyes. i can't believe min in my room. i really think that min won't leave the side of kikwang."what are you doing here?" without i stop, i already said that because i'm too shocked.
 
"joon-ah. i.. i'm.." and she start to crying. i'm more shock. it must be about kikwang. is he already.. you know.. gone? i'm walk to her and hug her thightly..
 
she hug me back."you okay? what happpen, min-ah? you must feel really sad right now. don't worry, i'm still here for you."
 
"thanks joon-ah, for always be by my side. i'm so sorry for being unfair for you and always hurt you. i'm so stupid that i never realized how much i love you." and i frozen by her confession. "you.. you what? you love me? is that true? i'm not imagine it right? or i misheard it?" she giggles in her sobs." no. you didn't imagine it or misheard it. i really do love you joon-ah. and when kikwang asked me to go to japan with him, it made me realized i can't  away from you. because it'll hurt both of us."
 
"wait, he asked you. he wake up?" she nodded."then you crying not because he.. you know.. died?" she shook her head and amusement showed in her beautiful eyes. i'm still can't believe it. "you chose me? you really love me?"
 
"you really are a pabo! i told you i love you.." she blushing. she is so cute.. 
 
"what about kikwang?" she looks guilty." he will get a serious treatment. he said he will fight and i believe in him. he will survive and beat his illness."
 
"but you love kikwang. last night you really worried about him." 
 
"i LIKE him as my friend. and i chose him over you because i feel guilty. i just realized i love you all this time and i use him without i'm planned it, to make you jealous. i adore him abut i loves you."
 
"it's so beautiful min.. i loves you too." i kiss her forehead. "you forgive me?" she looks suprised
 
"i'll never can get angry with you min. you should know that better."
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
finish!! finally...and sorry for the long wait for finish this story..
 
once again sorry for the error and lack of writting..
 
 
 
my new story like i promise about suzy and minho or myungsoo (not decided yet)