Should i?

Love is You

-Min POV-

in school, i can hear everyone whispered. mostly, they shock to see kikwang dropped me at school. you know, everyone think he has fiancee. many people think i'm steal kikwang or something like that. i look at kikwang. he seems not really care about people araound me. then, i look joon. he looks suprised, and upset. i felt hurt. i don't know why. i can't look at his eyes. make me feel guilty. i sighed. kikwang look at me. confused with my sudden tense. 

joon approach us. i can feel everyone gasp by this scene. joon and kikwang face-to-face. i don't know what should i do. the tension is no kidding. "why you here?" joon asked kikwang with so much anger in his words. "i just take my girl to her school. is that a crime?" 

joon's eye scarier then ever." your girl? after what you've done? you still call her your girl?" i close my eyes. "joon. stop it! we can talk about that later. not now. i have to go to class now. bye kikwang." i bid goodbye at kikwang. before i take a step, kikwang kiss my cheek. "bye, baby. i see you after school okay?" 

after kikwang gone, i go to my class without looking at joon. i know it hurted him but i don't know what to do. kikwang needs me more than him. but, looked at joon's anger make me wrecked. it feels wrong. when i saw joon, i just wanted to hug him and said sorry. 

suzy came to my class. "unnie. what really happen. why you be with kikwang oppa again? how about your broken heart? how about joon oppa? do you know how miserable joon oppa now? how could you do this to joon oppa? please don't lie to your heart. i know, everyone know, your heart belong to joon oppa. why don't you realise and make things hard for you and joon oppa? i don't really understand you. min unnie!" she looks really upset at me. i can't hold my tears again. i cry in front of suzy. 

"do you think i really want to broke joon's heart? it's kill me to saw him like that. but i don't have choice. kikwang needs me more. kikwang is dying. he don't want to take his medicine. what do you think should i do. joon can get a better girl but kikwang, he hopeless. he drank every night after broke up with me. i love both of them. i can't see both of them hurt. i hate to see their sadness. but i can't do anything. one of them really need me. even i hate to make joon's sad, but now my priority is kikwang. kikwang's health is the most important thing for me. can't you understand me?" i can't stop my tears. 

yeah. after i saw joon, i know now i love him too. but kikwang needs me. honestly. when he kissed my cheek, i feel nothing. there wasn't spark like i used to feel whenever he touch me. now, i'm longing joon's touch, hug. but i must have priority now. joon can have a better girl. many girls will crazy in love with his charms. he can forget his feeling toward me. even if i hate that fact but it's the best for everyone. i don't want to be selfish.

i have to do the right thing for everyone's sake.

 

-Joon POV-

after a little accident, i skip school and go to random caffe. i need to clear my head. i'm so angry about anything. kikwang, min and me. i hate all about them. i heard a familiar voice. "joon oppa? is that really you? what are you doing here?" a pretty girl asked me.

"jiyeon? wa, you grow up!" i exclaim randomly. she chuckled. "of course i am oppa . you're not answering my question. what are you doing here? where's min unnie? i miss both of you." she hug me. friendly hug. i hugged her back.

"please. don't mention her today. it makes me stress." i answer her honestly. she was our childhood friend. she know about my crush to min. 

"what happen? you guys fighting?" i shook my head. she looks confused. " she loves another guy." she just nodded.

can't take the hurt in my heart anymore, before she asked anymore, i tell her everything. about min and kikwang first meeting until what happen this morning.

"honestly, to test her i think suzy's plan will do. i mean, min unnie need to be jealous if you want to know her feeling."

"i don't think so. we already know what her feeling is. she choose him. she loves that kikwang."

she shaking her head disagree."you aren't curious about her feeling? because i am. i was so sure both of you were like each other when we were a kid. i don't believe she choose him because she loves him."

"then what? so what if she love me? that not gonna change anything."

"are you sure you won't regret if she really love you but you wouldn't fight for her love just because you scared of rejection?"

i think about her words.

"by the way jiyeon-ah, what are you doing here in seoul?" she should be in Paris with her parents. she was move to paris 5 years ago.

she smiled cheerfully. " i'm back! tomorrow i'll be transfer to your school oppa! so we can do our plan smoothly."

"yah, i never agree!" i exclaim.

"you will oppa! trust me yo will!" i sighed. she just know me too well..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

sorry for long waiting. and here's the update. for my subscribers! and also silent readers. thanks for reading my story. and i remind you, i'm so sorry for my Bad english.

and keep supporting this story. don't forget to vote. i'll close the vote when this story end!

thanks!!!!