The Truth

Love is You

-Min POV-

when i was dancing at our school's dance room, i saw our principle enter the room with a women. i think i saw her somewhere before.  then it hits me. she is kikwang's new girlfriend right? i can't remember her name. well she is beautiful, like kikwang said. i know now why he left me. i feel my heart broken again. what she does here? 

Ms. sunhwa left us after she pointed at me. so, i think kikwang's new girlfriend want to meet me.

"hi! are you min?" she asked cheerfully. i just nodded. "i'm hyosung. can i talk to you?" i don't understand. what she want for me?

"i'm sorry i can't talk now. i'm practices my dance." i said sharply. she stare at me for a while. then her face just change into a serious face.

"i need talk to you about kikwang." i'm frozen when she said his name.

"what? do you want to show off that you are his lovers now? sorry, not interesting!" i packed my things and walk away. " no i'm not. i just want you to know the truth." i'm frowning.

"what do you mean? the truth is he leave me for you. don't you know? and for your information, i move on! i don't want to talk about him again! you can have him for yourself now! don't need to disturb me with your lovey-dovey story because i hate all about you and kikwang!" i yelled at her. she just sighed. 

"you already move on but not kikwang. he can't live without you. that's why i need to talk to you. i'm not his girlfriend. he loves you. he loved you, still love you and will always love you. after broke up with you, he always drunk every night." she tells me with teary eyes. i can tell you she said the truth. but my brain and heart can't understand that. "what are you talking about?" i'm confused.

"he can't move on and never move on. i need you to bring the old-kikwang back. he crazy without you. every night, he always said he missed you and he love you. please. please help me bring our kikwang." i saw her tears.

hearing that, my heart crying. "it's his fault. he is the one who want to end this relationship for you. i can't do anything."

"not because of me. but because his sickness. he didn't want you to see him dying. please. help me. he doesn't want to take medicine. please. i'm just his best friend. he don't want to listen at me. i think if you ask him to take the medicine he will take that. please."

without realized, i'm already crying. both of us crying in dance room. hear the truth, i feel guilty. i feel pain. i hate my self. and ireally sad. i need to be his side. i know i move on, but my heart tell me, little part of my heart still love him. even when he hurted me, i can't just forget him.

but in the same time, i think about joon. what about him? because i love him to. and now, not as friend.

 

-after dinner-

i went to kikwang house. i went to his room. i'm knocked his door but no answer. i opened it slowly and suprised when i see him sit and drink alcohol. from his face and expression, i can tell he isn't kikwang. my kikwang isn't drinker. he never touch that. and he was so cheerful, not like this man. this man's eyes is full of sadness. just look at him make me cry.

"kikwang? are you okay?" he looks suprised. he look at me with love. "min. is that really you? i must be very drunk. it's no way you here. it's no way you forgive me. i broke your heart really bad." he said while crying." i miss you. i think it turned me crazy." i hugged him. i don't want to hear anything. it hurtful to see him like this.

"i'm here kikwang, i'm here. why you like this? don't you know it hurt me to see you like this?"i'm crying. 

 

after 30 minutes, i can make him sleeping. i feel bad to see him like this. i sleep beside him, hugged him to comfort him and my heart.

 

-Kikwang POV-

when i wake up, i can feel someone hugged me while we sleep. i see her and i'm suprised. it was min. my minnie. so last night wasn't a dream? i see her sleeping face. it's so peaceful. make my heart happy. then i realised she need to go to school. i wake her up.

"minnie. wake up. you need to go to school." she wake up and suddenly she panic.

"Omo. i forget. what time is it?"

"calm down. it still early. just prepare now. i will take you to school." when he stand up and want to walk away, i grab her hand. she look at me confused. "thank you. thank you for comfort me last night."

"promise me, never drunk again!" i smile at her and nodded. "and take medicine." i shock. how she found out?

"what do you mean?" i asked her, hope she wrong.

"i know about you sickness. that's why i won't leave you again. i'll be here to take care of you." she said firmly. i'm touched. she is really someone special for me.

and i know i can't live without her..

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

an update! honestly, i changed hyosung plan. first i want hyosung to keep it as secret but it will make this story longer. so i cut it and make it shorter than before.

and lately, i'm in love with wonderbang (yeah, i know it's too late but still, they are so cute together.)

my new favorit couple is toobin..

what about you?

and like always, don't forget to vote!

 

thanks for you comment and people who subscribed!

love you guys!

and silent reader! show your self!

LOL