Away

Love is You

-Joon POV-

in the morning, i walked to my class when i heard someone call me. "joon! wait!" Mr. Ok, my dancing teacher, called me. he looked confused. "joon, do you know why min ignore my offer to perform at seoul dream teater? i mean, that will a lot of agency will attend that event and it'll good chance for her. she was so excited first time she heard that but this morning she told me she can't do that. do you know why?" i shook my head. it's my 1st time to hear about that and i'm suprised she refused it. i know it was her dream, perform at seoul dream teater. it's weird.

then, when i sit on my chair, min approach me."congrats! today jiyeon just told me about you and her. wah,, she is so lucky to be your first girlfriend! so, you never dated with anyone because of jiyeon? wah, so romantic. just like a drama." she smiling. and i hate it. why she smile? why she not jealous at all? she is really think of me as a friend? not hope for me to be more than that? i really pissed off right now!

"congratulation too. you back together with kikwang. you must love him so much that you can forgive him so easily." i see her and i know she want to tell me something but suzy and jiyeon interrupted. 

"morning oppa!" jiyeon greet me brightly while suzy look angry at me. i don't know why suzy see me with that look. did i doing something wrong?

"unnie, can you guide me to see around? you can show me this school right?" jiyeon linked her hand with min's arm. she just smile and nodded. later, both of them exit the class room. in class room it's just me and suzy.

"i know your and jiyeon's plan oppa. it's wrong. you should stop it right now!" she said that with serious tone. 

"you right. she didn't jealous. not at all. it's useless." i said and i feel really upset right now. "but suzy-ah do you know why min refused to perform at dancing event?"

she nodded. "she will go to japan oppa. she will go with kikwang oppa. that's why she had to refused that." she said. immediately, i feel angry. i'm angry how min love kikwang more than her dreams. i'm angry how min love kikwang more than me, who loves her. i'm angry how min give her dreams up just for go to japan with someone who hurted her. i really can't understand min.

"when?" is the only word i manage to say. "when what?" she asked, confused.

"when they will go? when they come back? when she decided that she will accompany him to japan?" many more questions attack my thought. and my anger can't help it.

"soon. she will transfer to japan so i don't know when they will be back. may be 1 or 2 years. may be more. that's why i told you to stop that stupid plan." she look hurt too. i know min and suzy is really close. they are inseparated. and it must be hurt to see min go to japan for years. now i know why she gave me that looks. she must be sad right now. but it's not my fault. it's kikwang's. he is the one who separate them. he separate me with min too. more reason to hate him.

"why? why she go with him? i really don't understand." i feel my tears almost drop.

"sorry oppa. i can't tell you the reason. i just hope you to stop that stupid game before you regret it." then she walk out from class. i really feel lonely now. i can't do anything. she already choose him and nothing i can do about that. nothing i can do will change her minds. with that thought, before i realize, i already run to garden and sit in the bench. i really hate this day!

 

-Suzy POV-

after talking with joon oppa, i find min unnie at library. "wah! daebak! it's the first time i saw you study! what are you reading?"

"yah! stop teasing me! i learn about leukimia. and i have to start studying japanesse. i really going crazy." she look pale lately. yesterday unnie finally told me about everything. she have to go to japan because there was the best for kikwang oppa. but kikwang oppa didn't want to go if min unnie doesn't come with him. so min unnie decided to accompany him.

honestly, i feel angry. i think kikwang oppa was so selfish. i know he needs min unnie but what about me and joon oppa? we need her too. but the other side, i know why he want min unnie to come with him. he loves her.the only reason why he left min unnie and hurted her. even i'm not sure anymore about min unnie's feeling toward kikwang oppa, but i have to respect her decisions.

"unnie, can i come with you after school? i want to visit kikwang oppa too."

"you don't have date with myungsoo?" i shook my head. i already told him all about min unnie. he know what i need the most right now is being with min unnie because when she go to japan, i will really miss her.

"i want to help you to take care of kikwang oppa. and i have to make sure he won't make you cry again. or i'll kill him unnie." she laugh heard my threat.

 

--after school at kikwang house--

"suzy-ah, you are here? it's nice to see you again. my favorite dongsaeng!" kikwang smile at me.

"of course i'm your favorite. i'm the only one min unnie's dongsaeng. aish." i acted annoying. it's our game. it always fun to .

"where is min?" he asked me. i shook my head.

"oppa? how are you?seriously, have you really have to go to japan?" he look at me. he look guilty.

"mianhae suzy-ah. i know i and min doesn't need to go to japan. if min want to stay, i can be treat here in seoul."

"ara. but min unnie want the best for you oppa. it's a serious illness. it must be treat by the best doctor." he still lokk guilty.

"i really am sorry." i smiled at him.

"stop it oppa. it's unnie's decisions and i respect it. just promise me you won't make min unnie sad or crying or stress or upset or hurt or you will regret it oppa!" i threat him. but he don't scared at all. he just smile at me.

"i always regret whenever i saw min's tears so don't worry." i know i can relax because i'm sure kikwang won't hurt her. i can feel how much kikwang love my unnie and i know it's the best right now. but i still feel guilty. i'm here, talking with kikwang oppa about min unnie while joon oppa have to tend his wound alone.