move on

Love is You

-Min POV-

i wake up in next morning and smell something burnt. i go to kitchen immediately and find joon. cooking.and the kitchen is totally in a mess. I'm shock."joon-ah. what are you trying to do? burn my house?" i whisper to him. i don't know how i clear up my kitchen. i even don't have energy to talk louder.

"min-ah. mian. i want to make for us a breakfast, you don't eating anything yesterday. you also not eat the food my mom cook for you. you can be more sick if you don't eat anything. just wait, i'll call you if breakfast ready. you can continue your sleep." joon smile at me. I sigh. joon never cook. how can he make breakfast for us?

"gwenchana. i can buy a meal at school."

"YAH! you still sick. how can you go to school with this condition. now sleep! i call my mom to inform school that we can't go to school today. Just sleep. i'll make a breakfast."

i walk to see what he made."what do you make? it was burnt?" i asked curiously. "i made a porridge. it's good for you but i can't make it. i will try to make it again. ". make it again. honestly i really hungry now. yesterday i was too sad to notice my hunger but now i really hungry. yes i'm still sad but it's better. joon always with me and make me feel better."joon-ah. just make ramyun. it's easier and faster. i'm really hungry right now."

"aisshh. Why i can't thought to make ramyun."he looks tired. i know he is really tired to take care of me yesterday but he is just too kind to compain. sometime i don't know he is really nice, innocent or just purely a pabo. i smile at him. i don't want to make him more tired."pabo. let me help you."

 

"no. you still weak. just watch tv or something." he hush me. i pouted. i really want to help. i'm just burdened him. but i know he will reject my help. so i just watching him cooking. honestly, i think if i wasn't meet kikwang, maybe right now i will fall in love with joon. ssttt, this is secret so don't tell him okay? he is so caring and kind.handsome. and he really good at dancing. he is perfect. i know he has a fanclub in my school. girls in my school really likes him. i'm feel sorry for his future girlfriend. he can't reject his fans coz he is, like i always said, too kind.

-Joon POV-

when i'm cooking ramyun for us, i see her smile. i love her smile. it makes me smiling too."waeyo? you looks happy today?Is it because of me?" i'm joking to her. "maybe. hehehe" min reply." you know what? you really beautiful when you smile. i hope this smile never vanish from your face." i her hair. i just can't help to smile at her. and i can see she is blushing. aww... she is too cute. 

when i serve her ramyun we eat it together. "you should learn cooking. you really bad!"min start the conversation. "yah, you are the one who should learn how to cook. i'm a boy so it's okay for me if i can't cook. but you are girl. you have to able to cook. you must cook for your husband in future." i hear her sigh.  "well how if your future wife sick. you must learn cooking too. beside, i already able to cook. merong!" "you? cook?really? i never know you can cook." i suprise. i don't know she can cook. well, i just see her in kitchen when she look for food.

"well, i'm not really good but i'm not bad either! i'm still learn it. no one taste my food before. do you want to be my first?" min ask me. i'm happy and excited. don't know why. usually if i heard from someone else that i'm the first one who try their food, i will reject them. i mean, it's their first and it could be disaster. but it's different. min ask me to be her first man who try her food. i feel proud.

suddenly, my day so much brighter than yesterday. and min also looks happy and smile all the time today.

-Min POV-

i called my other best friend and also my cousin who younger 1 year from me. we attend same school with lee joon too. her name is bae sue ji. people call her suzy.

"yeoboseo? uni? where are you? are you okay? why you don't go to school today? i'm going to go to your house after school. what do you want me to bring to your house?" suzy just talking like train. i even can't say anything...

"suzy-ah, talk slower please.i'm at home.i'm okay. don't worry. i'm just little dizzy this morning. but now i'm okay." min just smile to hear her cousin sound really worried.

honestly, she always envy suzy. she has beautiful and, in same time, cute face. she also tall, talented, smart and,of course, popular. she can sing beautifully. i love to hear her singing. and she is also has a cute and kind personality. she always care and sometime i think she is more mature than me.

" uni-ah. do you know where lee joon oppa? yoseob oppa said that he also didn't go to school.what really happen?"

"ne. suzy-ah, he is here now. don't ask me anything. i promise i will explain to you but not in the phone. okay?"

"uni- you owe me a story okay. well, i'll go there with yoseob oppa. oaky? see you uni!" suzy hang up the phone cheerfully. she is cute and sometimes i think yoseob and lee joon love her. yes lee joon. i never saw lee joon with another girls but me and suzy. his fans it's just courtesy. nothing more.

and now i'm bored. what should i do?

i don't want to remember him again. i'm afraid my tears just drop again and last night, i promised to my self that i won't cry again because of kikwang. he not worthed my tears. so i have to move on and search another love.

 

min-ah fighting!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi.. i'm update again..

i almost didn't make it today. so many thinks i have to do but i promised to you guys that i will update today and here is my chapter.

little creepy but believe me i'm trying my best.

:)