introducing

Love is You

-Min POV-

i miss him.. i don't know where is he now.. i know he may be really busy now since he is boss of the biggest company at south korea but still, he can call me or  something.. i mean, seriously, he never like this before.. he always call me whenever he has time.. even just 5 minutes. but now it's almost 1 week without news of him. that is a record of our 1 year relationship...

and 1st news that i hear about him that he is dating a girl.. the girl name is hmmm.. hyosung i think? i sighed.. what are he thinking right now?

 

ups,, i forget to introducing my self..

i'm lee min young, people call me min. i'm 18 years old and i'm in last years of senior high school. and i'm in a reletionship with lee kikwang, one of the richest BOY in south korea.. he is just 20 years old but already has a biggest company in this country. his parents die when he was 10 years old.

i met him 3 years ago. my father work in his company.i know what you think. no. i'm not being with him for money or my father's job. it's purely love. he wait for me for 2 years. he said he already love me at 1st sight. it's weird coz me too. i love him at 1st sight too. he is so handsome and charismatic. oh and has such a nice body.he is so caring and sweet. he wait until i had my sweet 17th to confess his love. when he back from other country, 1st thing he does was go to my home or pinch  me from school. even i know he was tired.

 

but this morning i just watched news. he dating someone. he publish it. but that girl isn't me. that girl's name is hyosung. i don't know what to do. i'm not realize my tears dripping from my eyes..

it's hurt..

he is my world but now he is dating another girl?

who is that girl?

 

-Joon POV-

it's sunday. another boring weekend. i decide to watch news. i don't know what happen in this world lately. but i'm shock. the 1st news i heard is lee kikwang dating hyosung. who is hyosung? he is already broke up with min? i don't know it? min must be sad right now.. i have to go to her house. it must be hard for her. but what can i do there? "AISSSHHH! jinja!! what should i do now?".  i can't do anything. well i'm her friends. she can share this story right? but she must be sad, i don't want to make her even more sad.

"joon-ah you surely a fool" i told my self.

i reached my phone. i know it is hard for her so i have to check her condition. or else i think i'm going crazy thinking about her. i call him. after 3 ringing he heard her voice with a sobs

"yeoboseo?"

"min-ah, where are you?"

"i'm at home right now. i feel no good right now."

"omo. are you sick? min-ah i'll go there now ok?"

"ani. gwenchana oppa. i'm just need some rest.see you tomorrow at school. bye"she hang up before i say anything. that is min, my bestfriend and also my first love. yes, i love her more than friends. when she said she was with kikwang, i felt angry to her, kikwang and my self. she should be my girls if she didn't meet that bastard.i know she is crying right now. i know it from her voice.i know everything about her. i'm her friend since 4th grade. and i always love her. i just doesn't have courage to confess. i'm a coward?maybe. but i have my reason. she is really in love with kikwang since she met him. so i must buried my feeling. i tried to forget her but i can't. trust me i really try my best but she is always in my mind. my weekend is always boring coz i can't meet her. i just can meet her at schools day because she usually spent weekend with kikwang.

 

sad? yes. but i always happy when i see her smile. and dance. yes, she is really a good dancer that makes me more in love with her. everytime i saw a dance, i remember her. i also do dance because i really like her dance that make me want to learn dance too..

well, i think i must do something tomorrow to make her smile again...

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

so sorry for lame story. it's introduction about min's and joon's feeling..

love story about them will start tomorrow..

 

and yes, min was hurt by kikwang.. and for hyosung lovers, don't mad at me.. i'm not gonna make her bad.. maybe just in the begining.. she is bad with reason though..

 

hope you all like it..

:)