Epilogue

Emotionally Corrupted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years later,

Bom held her younger son in her arm while tasting the soup she prepared for dinner.

“It’s yummy!”

Daesung giggled burying his little face in the crook of her neck when she said the words. Bom kept teasing the little boy until he erupted in little giggles all over again. It was a sight to die for. The way Daesung hid his face whenever he was giggling aloud made Bom’s heart swell with love and adoration for her little baby.

She thought she would never fall in love with a child after Seungri and Chaerin. When she first met them, her heart almost burst out of her chest with pride. She will never forget the day when two pairs of beautiful dark eyes stared at her.

She literally melted.

What Bom didn’t expect was the same melting when she met Daesung. Seunghyun held him in his strong arms, his eyes blazing joy and pride before he slowly gave him to her. When Bom held him in her arms, she experienced the same love at first sight just like when she met her older babies.

Daesung twisted his head back wanting to get off and Bom reluctantly let him go. “You want to use those little legs, don’t you baby man?”

He gave her a joyful smile as he leapt outside, his legs barely holding him. Bom smiled when she watched through the glass window, as Seungri and Chaerin received him with kisses and gave him toys. They were constantly fighting for his attention.

Daesung stopped for a while before he leapt into his grandmother’s hold erupting in joyful giggles when she blew raspberries on his stomach.

Her mother in-law always visited them. She literally couldn’t get enough of the kids. Bom found in her the mother she lost too soon. She was too kind-hearted and affectionate. Bom always loved her. There was something special about her no matter how much that old hag tried to conceal it.

Even Seunghyun warmed up to his mother. To Bom’s relief, he was no longer distant with her. Seunghyun made sure to attend to his mother and shower her with care just like he did with the kids. Bom once caught Seunghyun’s mother wiping a tear when he apologised for being a bad son this entire time.

 

Bom also cried. She knew it wasn’t Seunghyun’s fault for the emotional emptiness he was raised with. The coldness that raised within him was a result of a stern upbringing. And she knew all too well how much Seunghyun fought to get hold of feelings and make them beat the old rotten ones.

She knew it wasn’t easy for him to show emotions and apparently his mother knew too. She hugged him apologising in return for not being strong enough to save him from the severe forced education he went through.

To Bom’s utter joy, from that day onward, Seunghyun’s mother never left them. She visits almost every day keeping Bom much needed company and helping her with the kids.

The three little demons loved their grandmother to bits. If she didn’t visit, they will demand going to her instead. It warmed Bom’s heart to see her children interacting with their grandmother that way. Just like it melted her heart to see them with their father.

Bom often took secret pictures of them when they were all curled around Seunghyun as he read for them or helped them colour a book. They had zero conception of personal space when it came to their father. Chaerin would snuggle to his arm. Seungri sits on his lap while Daesung literally climbs over his head. He was a feisty one that little devil.

Seunghyun doesn’t mind at all. At the matter of fact, he always makes sure they’re close to him. It’s like he never gets tired of them just like they never get tired of him.

He would act a little sulky whenever they played with Vincent instead. And yes, Vincent actually came to the devil’s barn as he likes to call it. He got married with Seoyang not so long ago and they always visit whenever they got the chance.

It took Seunghyun a good while to get used to Vincent’s place in Bom’s life but he eventually stopped being closed off about it. He knew that Bom would never picture another man but him. He also knew she needed friends in her life. Therefore, he was the one to invite Vincent and Seoyang to their house.

Bom squealed and jumped at his neck from joy. “Thank you! You don’t know how much this means to me.”

And Bom knew that he was still uncomfortable about the idea. He only did it for her sake. The thought sent her flying with contentment.

Seunghyun chuckled, bracing her close. “Anything for you.”

Bom’s belly flip-flopped and she snuggled even close to him refusing to ever let go.

She shook her head at the memory and went back to setting the table with the help of the butler not forgetting to throw a casual look toward the outside terrace. Her mother in-law was chasing the kids and they all giggled as they scooted away, Chaerin helping Daesung with his little baby steps.

Their grandmother caught Daesung fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter