One

Emotionally Corrupted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Change it.”

Bom sighed looking down at her strapless cocktail dress. It seemed decent enough for her husband’s gathering. She made extra care to not reveal much skin like he always ordered her to.

It was her third choice and he still doesn’t approve of it. Her patience almost ran out.

“But it’s not revealing.” She said in a small voice. That’s the only range she was allowed to around him.

She watched Seunghyun raise from his office with hooded eyes. Oh no, she pissed him off.

Bom’s legs almost gave out at his steady angry strides. Her husband wasn’t the type you want to get angry. Not in the least.

He slapped her bare thighs twice. Bom just stood there fearing the dark look in his eyes than the actual sting on her now-red flesh.

“When I tell you to change,” he looked her straight in the eyes, his face unmoving, chilling her to the bone. “You. Change.”

Bom nodded wanting nothing more than to get away from him. She was about to do just that when he grabbed her arm. She tripped right back landing against his chest. Her hands automatically planted on his grey shirt for balance.

She looked up at his dark glare. Seunghyun was the best-looking man she has ever laid eyes on. His sculpted face, defined jawline and thin lips gave him the masculine look that any man would dream of.

It was his unemotional eyes that distinguished him from any other man. They intimidated Bom on more levels than one. They were harsh and cold.

That’s what Seunghyun was. Cold-blooded beautiful.

Men like him don’t deserve the nice packaging. It was deceiving compared to their rotten insides.

Seunghyun raised his hand to smothering her lipstick away with a single swipe. “Lose the red lipstick. Don’t ever wear it again.”

Bom nodded unsure of why he decided that all of a sudden. It was the first time ever he interfered in her make-up. He used to only care about her dressing code.

Less liberties for her. That’s just great.

Bom ascended the stairs and changed into a classic long black dress. She should’ve just worn this from the beginning and saved herself the trouble of changing millions of times.

She switched her make-up to something light instead of the attractive red.

Seunghyun was satisfied this time. He gave her a curt nod and they finally headed toward their destination.

Not a word was said between them in the limo. Seunghyun was busy studying some files ignoring her mere existence. He never failed to remind her of what she really was. A convenience. His personal . His accessory for others to see and nothing more.

It’s been over a year since she married him and doomed herself to this impossible man.

Bom got used to it already.

It’s not like she didn’t have it coming. She was the one who asked for this and now she must bear the harsh consequences.

When they arrived at Seunghyun’s friend’s party. He was the dutiful husband who took her hand and guided her inside with an arm at her back. Bom allowed him to manhandle her like a toy. He let her stand beside him while he talked to his friends but she wasn’t allowed to speak a single word unless she was spoken to.

That was their internal arrangement ever since they met: Seung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter