Thirteen

Emotionally Corrupted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom was barely able to process the idea of going back to live with Seunghyun let alone tell her little babies about it. She was dead scared of their reaction. She knew they always wanted a father, they asked about him a thousand time since they started talking. But she was certain they didn’t want a cold-hearted emotionless father like Seunghyun. Bom sure didn’t want him as her children’s daddy. He was cruel beyond belief.

Seunghyun entered her apartment like he owned the place. He always had that haughty aristocratic feel about him.

Seungri and Chaerin peeked their heads from their room’s door suspiciously looking at Seunghyun. He chanced a glance toward them but quickly leaned against the kitchen counter leaving the ball in Bom’s field.

Bastard.

He just came to mess her life all over again.

Bom lowered herself to her knees and called them to sit on each side of her thighs. They quickly complied, instantly taking their favourite position.

“Did you get your things ready?” Bom asked.

They nodded and Seungri looked back at Seunghyun before talking, “Where are we going mummy?”

“Didn’t you say you wanted that big bike Seungri? The place where we’re going has everything you ever want. All toys, movies and a big room all to yourself.”

“Do I get a big room all to myself too?!” Chaerin asked apparently overexcited about the idea.

“Of course baby, you also get the Barbie house mummy couldn’t buy for you.”

Chaerin practically jumped from joy, her eyes glimmering with hyper accomplishment.

“Who is that uncle mummy?” Seungri asked apparently unable to forget Seunghyun was there.

“That uncle is…” Bom looked over at him willing him to say something but he just raised his eyebrows and waved her ahead. Of course he didn’t know what to do in such situation. “He’s not your uncle. He’s your daddy and he’s the one who’s going to get you all of those things you wanted.”

Bom gazed at their faces trying to gauge any change. Chaerin jumped from excitement all over again. It’s like she was hyperaware and happy all at the same time. Seungri on the other hand frowned.

“Why didn’t he come before?”

“I told you he was busy, darling.”

Seungri looked at Seunghyun with that same frown that didn’t suit his age one bit. “Why weren’t you here when mummy was crying alone at night?”

“Seungri!” Bom reprimanded. “I wasn’t crying!”

“You were, I heard you!” Seungri insisted.

“I heard you too, mummy.” Chaerin said. “You cried for too long, we cried too.”

Bom didn’t know that. How could she not notice that her children were crying because of her in the middle of the night?

“I was just reading a sad book.” Bom dismissed them trying to shut them up.

Seunghyun cleared his throat looking at her with raised eyebrows. He must be in a hurry to catch up to his freaking business.

“Anyway, we have to leave with daddy now, did you get your things ready?”

Seungri silently nodded while Chaerin jumped, her head doing that constant bobbing.

“You don’t have to take everything,” Seunghyun said, his eyes reflecting the calm of an ocean. Bom rarely saw him like this before. “I will sent someone to get them later.”

“I will take my Barbie!” Chaerin held her doll close. “Seungri doesn’t need to take anything.”

“Shut up dummy,” Seungri said. “You don’t get to tell me what to take.”

“You’re not supposed to call her that.”

Bom’s head jerked back at Seunghyun’s deep voice. hang open not believing that he just said that. Her two kids looked at him with perplexed eyes too. Not long after, Chaerin was grinning at him like an idiot while Seungri was a bit embarrassed.

“Right,” Bom said, clearing . “Apologise Seungri.”

“I am sorry but she started it first!”

“Just because she tells you not to take anything, it doesn’t mean you won’t.”

“I know that,” Seungri said with attitude. “I am taking my robot and the story you will read for us tonight.”

Not long after, they took some bags and settled in Seunghyun’s car. Bom buckled their seatbelts in the back leaving them a little room to nap if they wanted. The way to Seoul was very long. Bom was actually surprised that Seunghyun drove all the way here. He rarely drives himself. It’s always his driver who does it for him.

Seunghyun put the luggage in the trunk and started toward his door. When Bom tried to squeeze with her children in the back he pulled her out. “I am not your Goddamn driver, p–”

Bom pressed a finger to his lips shutting him midway. She closed the back door and turned to face him. “You better not call me pet in front of my babies or I swear to God…”

“What? Huh?” Seunghyun grabbed her wrist pulling her toward him. “If you’re going to start a threat finish it.”

Bom looked back at Chaerin and Seungri, they were planted against the car’s window watching them intently. Bom smiled at them carefully getting out of Seunghyun’s hold. Surprisingly, he let her go without much of a fight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter