Twenty Five

Emotionally Corrupted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri and Chaerin slept on the way home.

Their whole energy was more than spent today. They jumped and laughed and played until they both collapsed in the car.

They were happy.

Bom was happy.

She literally pinched her cheeks at some point. And it did hurt. All of this was actual reality.

Seunghyun was holding her hand in his while driving and Bom couldn't stop staring at their entwined fingers and back to his perfect face. He looked at her then, it was brief because he was driving but the smile that radiated his face made her stomach erupt with butterflies.

Did she say he was perfect a while ago?

He was in fact more than that when he smiled. He made her weak in the knees with a single look.

Leaning toward him, Bom planted a brief kiss on his mouth. His lips parted and she was tempted to deepen it but their safety came first. She pulled back smiling back at him.

Once they reached home, Seunghyun carried the kids to their rooms with Bom on his tail.

After they kissed them goodnight and went out. He pulled her toward him in an intimate hug. Bom melted in his embrace not wanting to ever let go.

"Sleep in my room tonight," Bom whispered in his neck hating the idea of not sharing a bed.

He pulled back shaking his head. "You're the one who's going to sleep in my room from now on. I already told the housekeeper to move all of your stuff."

Bom was speechless. She should be angry that he made the decision without consulting her but she wasn't. She was in fact deliriously happy that he did such a thing. How many times did she wish to be with him the entire time? The previous night proved her how much she was missing out all of these years.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Bom purred. "Let's go to our room."

Seunghyun sighed. "It's hard for me to work if you talk like that."

"What are you talking about?" Bom was confused.

"I have papers to revise for tomorrow's meeting."

"Come on Seunghyun," Bom batted her eyelashes. "Work can wait."

He groaned. "Don't do that, I really want to take you upstairs right now but this is urgent."

"Fine," Bom said in disappointed tone.

"Hey," He kissed her and the disappointment turned to want in a fraction of a second. Bom was really a hopeless case. "How about you wait for me, it won't take long."

Bom nodded regretfully letting him go.

She went to Seunghyun –no– their room. All of her things were indeed here. Bom felt like gates of bliss were opened right in front her. She wanted nothing but to belong here. With Seunghyun. And their children.

She took a quick shower, glad to find all of her products aligned with Seunghyun's own. They were an actual couple now. The thought made her heart flutter.

Taking extra care of her appearance, Bom put some slight make up and left her hair loose the way Seunghyun loves it. She even opted for a provocative satin night dress doing all her best to look seductive. She planned to make this night last forever.

When Seunghyun didn't show up, Bom decided to go to him. When she knocked and entered his office, Seunghyun was already busy on his laptop. So she went to his side snooping around his desk. When Seunghyun did look up, he didn't revert his eyes. He kept devouring her with his eyes as if wanting to eat her right here, right now.

"You're stunning," He said in hoarse voice. "And you're making work impossible now."

"How about I help you?" She suggested kissing his for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter