Twelve

Emotionally Corrupted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom didn’t think twice when she started packing.

She needed to get away from here before Seunghyun came back for her and her babies.

Bom knew with certainty that he will make her life hell.

Worse, he might even consider taking Seungri and Chaerin away just to screw with her.

There wasn’t time. Bom couldn’t pack everything fast enough. She had to hurry.

“Mummy, why aren’t we going to school?” Seungri asked from the doorway.

“It’s because we’re moving out of here.” Bom answered distracted with the necessities she had to take with her. She was already freaking out of her mind because of that hollow cold bastard. How dare he come back into her life just like that? And ask her if the kids are his no less.

The nerve.

“But I don’t want to leave.” Chaerin said.

“Me too.” Seungri agreed.

“Well, that’s not up to you!” Bom raised her voice a little, the stress eating away her temper.

Chaerin began to cry and Seungri went to console her, his eyes searching Bom’s in confusion. She almost broke in tears as well. Bom couldn’t do this. She didn’t want to live the rest of her life in fear. She hated seeing her children torn away. Unable to settle.

Bom fell to the ground almost breaking right there. In front of her two babies who came running to her.

“Mummy! Mummy!” Seungri shouted. “Are you okay?”

“I am sorry mummy, I won’t cry anymore.” Chaerin hiccupped wiping her tears away.

Bom hugged them close trying as hard as she could to not spill tears in front of them.

“Mummy is sorry babies,” She pulled back looking at their confused innocent faces. “We need to go away from here. Can you come with me?”

“Why?” Seungri asked.

“It’s adults’ stuff. One day, I will tell you all about it.”

“We only need mummy.” Chaerin said hugging her again and Bom felt like she could melt right then, right there.

She also needed her children and her children only. They were her entire life.

“Then help me out by gathering your things, okay?”

They both nodded going straight to their toys, books and DVD’s collection first.

Bom continued frenzying her way through her house until she heard the bell ring. She froze for a second before dreadfully looking through the magic eye.

Seunghyun.

Her heartbeat escalated almost instantly at his sight. He was standing right there with that usual bored expression that he always wore.

Bom contemplated calling the police but she knew Seunghyun very well. He probably had them in his belt a long time ago. She also considered ignoring him and locking herself in here until he goes away but she was afraid of her children finding out about the whole thing. Bom couldn’t afford disrupting them any further.

She gathered her courage in two hands and went out. Closing the door right behind her.

Seunghyun arched his eyebrows. “Going somewhere?”

Apparently she didn’t close the door fast enough.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter