Twenty

Emotionally Corrupted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Goodnight"

Bom stopped in her tracks. "Your bedroom isn't here."

"I have important paperwork for tomorrow."

She gritted her teeth completely hating that he was practically killing himself with work. They just came back from the party. It was already too late. He can't possibly push himself any further.

"You can do it tomorrow. You need sleep Seunghyun."

"I am used to it." Seunghyun smiled a little. "Don't worry about it."

She blushed despite herself when he leaned forward capturing her with his unmoving gaze.

"I am not worried." Bom murmured aware of his darkened eyes.

He reached for her then, planting a light kiss on her forehead and Bom's heart almost squeezed to death. Seunghyun never did that to her. The gesture made her feel so special.

Like she actually mattered.

"Go on."

Bom reluctantly left when he urged her. She still wanted to force him into bed –his bed. It's not like she wanted to invite him into her bed or something.

Okay, maybe she did want to but more than that, Seunghyun needed rest.

She checked on her babies covering them and fixing their sleeping positions.

Bom flipped and turned a thousand time once she was in her bed. She contemplated going back to Seunghyun’s office and dragging his to sleep. But she thought he wouldn't quite like it. She would only ruin his mood.

She dozed off at some point later and when she woke up, the first thing she did was going to the twin. They were already awake and playing with their book puzzles.

"Come on babies, daddy is waiting for you to have breakfast."

"Daddy already went to work mummy." Seungri said.

Chaerin elaborated. "He came to say good morning and told us he won't have breakfast with us."

"I see."

Bom didn't know why she felt disappointed. Maybe because she was certain that he most likely spent an all-nighter without considering sleep. She hated that. Maybe she was indeed worried about him. She cared for him and she still didn't know how to feel about it.

She spent the rest of the day doing all types of things for her kids. She drove them to school and met their teacher. She then had a brief meeting with Vincent without her loud-mouthed kids. It's not like she was ashamed to meet her friend but she didn't want to aggravate Seunghyun. It was hard to be on good terms with him. If he gave her that disappointed look one more time, she would probably bury herself alive.

Vincent on the other hand wasn't so happy about not meeting Seungri and Chaerin.

"I don't care if I have to go into the devil's house to see them. I knew them first!"

Bom promised to bring them next time trying to console him. She knew he hated not being able to meet them. He was right.

After a while, she bid him farewell picking up her children from school. They were loud all the way speaking excitingly about the praise they got from their teachers.

“Mummy, Mummy,” Chaerin called for her attention “Can we buy something for daddy?”

“Something like what?”

“He always buys things for us so we want to buy something for him too.” Seungri said. “How about Ice Cream?”

Bom laughed a little. “Daddy doesn’t eat Ice Cream baby.”

“But we already bought it.” Chaerin pouted.

“Where did you get the money from?” Bom turned toward them when they got stuck in traffic.

Seungri was the one to answer. “We broke our piggy banks.”

Oh. That one meant a lot to them. To be able to break it must’ve been hard on the two of them.

“He could eat it.” Bom recuperated. He has to eat it or the twin will be upset about their failure in doing something considerate for their daddy.

They noticeably rejoiced after Bom’s assurances. They put it straight in the fridge once they arriv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter