Twenty One

Emotionally Corrupted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were entwined together in bed –her bed.

Bom heard Seunghyun’s even breaths and concluded that he finally fell asleep. He certainly had too much energy for someone who was tired out of his mind.

She traced her fingers along his torso savouring this moment of pure bliss.

Seunghyun was sleeping in her bed holding her against him after making her feel like the most important woman in the world.

Her husband was indeed changing and Bom couldn’t stop herself from feeling giddy about it. And yet, she was also anxious that all this mutual understanding will fly away before she had the time to relish in it.

Bom reached out for his face, unable to keep her hands to herself. Seunghyun was perfection.

Her own exclusive perfection.

She planted a soft kiss on his mouth wanting to deepen it but afraid to wake him up. He was the one who didn’t let her go when she attempted to pull away. He savoured slowly, passionately and with so much care.

When he opened his eyes, he was looking at her with wonder. The piercing look made Bom want to melt. She yearned to know what he was thinking about. Just a little would do.

Unable to hold his intimidating dark gaze any longer, Bom laid back by his side, using his chest as a pillow. It was the greatest thing he would ever let her do. She always wished to cuddle with him after but Seunghyun used to ravish in making her feel like a usable .

Not anymore.

If he did so, Bom would strangle him.

She was no longer that stupid naïve girl he could use whenever and wherever he pleased.

“How was it like the past six years?” Seunghyun asked, his voice above a murmur.

Bom couldn’t help the sarcastic tone. “Do you mean to tell me that you didn’t get people to send you reports?”

“Of course I did,” He smiled his hand caressing the scar on her stomach. “But I want to hear about it from you.”

“I almost lost them during birth,” Bom did her best to not crack in tears at the memory. What would her life be like if there wasn’t Seungri and Chaerin? “I had to undergo surgery and even after that, I had haemorrhage and it took longer than expected.”

“Do you want a plastic surgery to erase the scar?” Seunghyun was still caressing the place where her babies got out from.

“Do you hate that I am scarred?” Bom didn’t know why but she was nervous. The way Seunghyun looked at her and perceived her mattered more than she liked to admit.

He shook his head. “Not at all, it’s a remainder of what you’ve been through.”

Bom smiled a broad smile at that. “That’s why I want to keep it.”

He nodded at that kissing her forehead. “What else?”

“We just lived.” Bom began, “We suffered a little but because the job I had and Vincent and Seoyang’s help, we got through.”

She felt him visibly tense under her touch and Bom regretted mentioning Vincent almost immediately. She wanted this calm momen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter