Seventeen

Emotionally Corrupted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reading seemed like Bom’s only magical place.

In the past six years, it kept her sane and able to vanquish stress.

It was her escape.

Even now, Bom loved taking trips to the multiple places in her mind. It made her regain a bit of her equilibrium.

Chaerin and Seungri went to bed early after a hectic day of multiple activities and classes. Seunghyun was working –as usual. And Bom sat on her favourite reading couch devouring the last pages of an intriguing book.

It didn’t take her long to finish it and Bom found herself drifting away in her own tangled thoughts and emotions. If only books can erase Seunghyun from her head and every part of her being.

Ever since their last encounter, he gave her the cold shoulder not bothering to address her or look at her in any way.

Bom ignored him too. She wasn’t at fault. He didn’t have the right to make her feel bad. Not after all the he made her go through.

She went to her room still pondering on her stupid thoughts when she bumped into a warm chest. Bom couldn’t keep her balance and closed her eyes ready to fall on her . Instead, thick arms enveloped her and she was held against the rock hard chest in a strong grasp. Bom automatically planted her palms on it.

Bom opened her eyes to be greeted by the perfection called Seunghyun. His hair was falling on his eyes a bit damp. His chest was , a towel hanging loose on his waist.

Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red at the sight before she quickly dismissed it. Bom couldn’t have these sensations for Seunghyun. Not now. Not ever.

No matter how much Bom wanted to belong in these arms, she knew she couldn’t. She slowly tried moving away from Seunghyun’s steel-like hold. He pinned her gaze for little while before abruptly letting her go.

Bom was a bit confused but being tangled was an everyday occurrence with Seunghyun.

His chest made it hard to concentrate. He barely roamed around topless. Even during , Seunghyun usually kept his clothes on. This was something new and didn’t help her at all.

“There’s a ballroom in few days…”

“I am not you little toy for show.” Bom interrupted him, her temper getting the best of her.

“I was going to ask if you wanted to come.” Seunghyun shook his head apparently not liking that she interrupted him. “You don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

Bom was taken aback by his leniency. Going to stupid parties was an obligation before. It was weird that he gave her the choice.

This was the first time he ever did so.

She didn’t know what to feel about it but the gesture was completely surprising.

“I…um,” Bom cleared . “What kind of ballroom?”

“Charity.”

“Did you buy the tickets yet?”

“Of course.”

Bom sighed in frustration. Those charity tickets are ridiculously expensive. “How can you waste money like that? You didn’t even know I was coming, why did you buy them?”

Seunghyun shrugged his shoulders as if saying ‘money doesn’t matter to me’ and it didn’t but Bom hated it when he acted nonchalant about money he spent sleepless nights to make. Even if it was for charity. High class charity wasn’t what Bom would call charity at all. Those ugly money eating pigs didn’t care about the poor even for a bit.

“I will go,” Bom surrendered. “But I am wearing what I want. You don’t get to tell me what to do anymore.”

Seunghyun nodded. “Just be ready by seven.”

"Fine."

Seunghyun left her at that. And Bom couldn't refrain herself from checking out his back. He was truly a sculpted beautiful man. If only his insides were as pretty.

Bom spend the next day speculating what to wear. She could've went shopping or used the trillion dresses she had here. They should fit.

She tried on few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter