#prompt_8

0208 : spreads woohyun's heart! ❤ UPDATED WITH A NEW PROMPT #woogyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

#prompt_8: : Sunggyu and Woohyun cuddling in bed before waking up and then interrupted by their adorable daughter
Pairing: woogyu + daughter
Genre: fluff
warning:mpreg and tones of fluff (?)
requested by: isimplylovekpop
 

 

*

 

Woohyun felt his muscles relaxed and his morning sickness disappeared when Sunggyu pulled him close to his chest, “Feel better?” Sunggyu asked.

The pregnant male placed his arm on Sunggyu’s belly as Sunggyu drew a circle behind his back. Sunggyu’s touch soothed his backache that he always felt along this pregnancy. Sunggyu’s finger traced along his backbone sent a sweet tingle to his watermelon-sized of belly.

“A bit,” he replied and his head was moving up and down to Sunggyu’s chest.

Woohyun listened to Sunggyu’s fainted heartbeat that was music for Woohyun. It gave him tranquility and can make Woohyun sleep for ages. Sunggyu sweet strawberry cologne stuck on his t-shirt reminded Woohyun to the smell of bakery shop –where he saw Sunggyu for the first time back in a years before.

“Are you sure you don’t want to seek a doctor? You look so tired these few days,” Sunggyu said –still his finger traced Woohyun’s back.

“It wasn’t a big deal, Gyu ah. Besides, I’m carrying twins. They are out my energy,” he looked up to Sunggyu face.

Their legs were intertwined under the duvet but it wasn’t strong. Sunggyu carefully wrapped his leg around Woohyun so he won’t hit his belly. His smooth hand brought to Woohyun face as he lingered his long finger on Woohyun’s eyelids. Slowly it trailed down to his cheek and to the corner of Woohyun’s lips. He held Woohyun’s chin up and his pink lips brushed against Woohyun’s. His kiss won’t stop there as his lips traveled to Woohyun’s sharp jawline and kissed along it. Sunggyu newly stubbles rubbed against Woohyun smooth face as he kissed Woohyun’s earlobe and bite it mischievously. Woohyun shuddered under Sunggyu’s touch and moaned his name ally.

“G-Gyu,” he moaned.

It drew out electricity to Sunggyu’s brain as Woohyun’s voice traveled inside his ear. The impulses sent to all over his body included his heart and made it thumped loudly. He felt his abdomen ached badly because he tried to resist for Woohyun and also for the twins.

It was Woohyun’s turn to treat Sunggyu. His naughty hand slipped under Sunggyu’s white t-shirt and his finger pinched Sunggyu’s abdomen –added up to Sunggyu’s tension for him. Woohyun can feel the sudden heat radiated from Sunggyu’s body when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter