#prompt_5

0208 : spreads woohyun's heart! ❤ UPDATED WITH A NEW PROMPT #woogyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

to : himemiya
an advanced sorry to you since the story isn't that fluff as you wanted.

 

 

#prompt_5 : Sunggyu is a single dad, he has a son, Woohyun. Sunggyu loves his son so much and he's an overprotective dad.
Pairing : woogyu (and a slight woosoo)
Genre : (slight) fluff
requested by: himemiya

 

***

 

Sunggyu is a single father, and besides owns a bakery shop, he is the father of Woohyun. Woohyun isn’t his biological son, and Woohyun knows about it. Back in the days where Woohyun is a homeless kid that strayed in his town. It was night, and Sunggyu was about to close his shop. As he pulled down his roller shutter, he saw Woohyun sat against his door and he looked in mess. Sunggyu asked him, does him hungry. Woohyun nodded. Sunggyu told him to come in and had some dinner with him. That was the beginning of Sunggyu’s life as a father.

Sunggyu loves Woohyun till extend that no one could describe it. He won’t let anyone or anything hurt his boy. Without he realized, Sunggyu became an overprotective father. During in the elementary school, Woohyun joined a soccer club. He was a good player and been selected to become the captain of his team. On the competition day, Woohyun injured himself and made his foot swollen. For Woohyun, it wasn’t a big deal for him because the injured foot will heal. But Sunggyu, he took it as serious. He prohibited Woohyun from playing soccer anymore. Woohyun sulked for days and Sunggyu couldn’t stand anymore to see his precious gems sulked. He told Woohyun that he will grant a wish from him as long as it isn’t about soccer. Woohyun told him that he wanted a kitten.

Sunggyu got a kitten for Woohyun and Woohyun named is as Byul. Byul is a cute and active kitten. Byul was sticking with Wohyun 24/7 and even slept with him. When Woohyun returned from the school, Byul will run to him and purred on his legs. Woohyun loves his cat so much. One day, when both of them were playing inside Woohyun’s bedroom and accidentally Byul scratched Woohyun’s arm. Sunggyu ran to him as he heard Woohyun cried. When Sunggyu asked what’s wrong, Woohyun pointed to the cat and said Byul scratched him while showing the few red lines on his arm. That was the last time Woohyun saw Byul and the last time Woohyun had a pet.

Year passed by year, and Woohyun in the high school. Being a teenager made Woohyun’s hormones level increased. He was same like other male teenager too, wanted to do something extreme and also wanted to fall in love. Woohyun was popular in his school, a popular nerd. Despite wore a thick glass on his face, he still looked great. His academic, well so-so but he wasn’t an athletic. The reason was Sunggyu prohibited him to join any sports as he afraid Woohyun will injure. So, Woohyun joined a musical club in his school and he was the pianist. His talent in playing the piano was remarkable. He represented his state to the national competition. He didn’t win the competition, but still in a good place to be proud.

 

*

 

It was Valentine Day and Woohyun received lot of chocolate boxes. Not to forget, he received couples of confession letters. Woohyun didn’t reply to any of the letters because he liked one of the classmates, named Myungsoo. Woohyun was confused with his own heart too. He was sure, he is straight but still his heart attracted to that silence boy on the last table of his class. Myungsoo didn’t talk much, he had his own world. He had a doll facial features and his smile was beautiful. Woohyun had seen he smiled alone in the class, and it contagious. Woohyun smiled too.

Everyone went out to the cafeteria and left Woohyun and Myungsoo alone in the classroom. Woohyun braved himself to talk to Myungsoo. A bar of chocolate inside Woohyun’s left pocket and when he walked to Myungsoo’s desk, his hand was searching the chocolate in his pocket. Myungsoo looked up to him when Woohyun stood up in front of his desk. He blinked his eyes few times, a silence passed by them.

“Do you need anything, Woohyun?” Myungsoo asked him.

“H-Huh? Oh, no, I- our teacher asked us to buy colored A4 papers,” Woohyun lied.

“And why must, us?” Myungsoo stressed out the word us.

“Because, because I’m the class president, and I wanted you to accompany me to town later,” Woohyun tried to act tough.

“Well, okay,” Myungsoo replied shortly and placed his books under the desk. He left Woohyun there alone in the classroom.

 

Myungsoo the first one left the classroom after the bell rang. Woohyun ran as faster as he can to catch Myungsoo. He called Myungsoo’s name over and over again but he didn’t turn around. Someone that walked beside Myungsoo tapped his shoulder and told Myungsoo someone called his name. Myungsoo turned around at the same time Woohyun bumped into him. Myungsoo nearly fell.

“What is your problem, dude?” Myungsoo said coldly.

“Had you forget that we need to buy something,” Woohyun panted as he tried to talk.

Myungsoo embarrassed with his coldness just now. He really forgot about that.

“Ah yeah,” he tried to cover up by giving Woohyun a smile with his eyes formed a straight line.

Woohyun blushed when saw him did that.

 

After bought the papers, Myungsoo asked Woohyun to accompany him to buy pastries at the bakery shop. Turn to be, it was Woohyun’s father shop. Sunggyu didn’t realize that Woohyun was inside the shop until they made the payment. Woohyun was dying of embarrassment when Sunggyu gave him a smile. Myungsoo asked Woohyun, did he want any pastry. Woohyun shook his head. Sunggyu heard them and asked Woohyun too, why he didn’t want to grab some pastry. He looked at Sunggyu and finally gave up.

“Myungsoo, this is my dad,” Woohyun told him.

Myungsoo surprised when he had been told that. He greeted Sunggyu. Both of them excused themselves as Woohyun sent Myungsoo home. Myungsoo asked Woohyun why he didn’t tell him that his father owned a bakery shop. Woohyun said because it doesn’t seem a very important thing to talk about. Myungsoo laughed when heard that; he told him he really loves pastries from that shop. Almost everyday he went ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter