#prompt_19

0208 : spreads woohyun's heart! ❤ UPDATED WITH A NEW PROMPT #woogyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

#promp_19: Woohyun was crying and Sunggyu tried to make him stop. With the rest of Infinite barging in making things worse and absolutely not helping.
Pairing: woogyu
Genre: crack
requested by: Kyunim2804


-


A loud door slam surprised the rest of Infinite when Woohyun and Sunggyu barged into their shared dorm. Woohyun threw his sneakers to the shoe rack hardly and made a mountain of shoes crashed down to the floor. They were in the living room -watching a horror movie that Sungjong rented this morning after Infinite lost their bet to him.

Woohyun walked to the bedroom with an anger expression plastered on his face and Sunggyu followed him from back. Their eyes trailed on the couple before Sunggyu closed the door after him and again a loud slam echoed the house.

“Hyun, look I’m sorry,” Sunggyu approached the sulking man that sat on the corner of the bed -facing the huge glass window across the bed.

“Stop saying sorry, if you don’t mean it, dragyula,” Woohyun voice contained annoyance.

Sunggyu knelt down in front of Woohyun with his hands reached for Woohyun’s. Woohyun’s eyes contained frustration, anger and other negative feelings that could turn him into an explosive in any seconds.

“You know I really love musical, Hyun. It’s a one great step for me to explore musical, to be the next musical player,” Sunggyu said.

Woohyun cried all of sudden. It made Sunggyu grew a panic inside him. Woohyun pulled his hands off from Sunggyu and brought them to his face. His ears turned red and his body shuddered with his crying sound was getting louder, and louder.

“You really don’t understand, aren’t you,” Woohyun rubbed both of his eyes with his hands before locking his eyes with Sunggyu.

Sunggyu was out of words. His lips trembled to say something but nothing was out. It made Woohyun cried again.

“ yourself, man,” Woohyun cursed in between his sob.

The bedroom’s door suddenly opened with one strong push and made Woohyun stopped from crying. He wiped away his tears as fixing his gaze to the five standing man before the door. Myungsoo was the first person stepped into the bedroom before following by others.

“What the you did to my Woohyun hyung, leader,” Myungsoo looked pissed off and his voice was different. His sudden attitude really surprised the couple as the young man never spoke in that manner.

Sunggyu squinted both of his eyes, “What did you just said, Kim Myungsoo,” Sunggyu asked him.

“Woohyun hyung, are you okay? Did he hurt you anywhere,” Myungsoo sounded concern and his hand touched all over Woohyun’s body.

“Sunggyu hyung, what have you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter