#prompt_12

0208 : spreads woohyun's heart! ❤ UPDATED WITH A NEW PROMPT #woogyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

#prompt_12 : Every time Woohyun comes into Myungsoo's coffee shop, he'll give different name and Myungsoo wanted to know his real name so bad.
pairing: woosoo
genre: fluff drabble
prompt is by me, but the idea was taken from here

 

***

 

Myungsoo was a barista of a coffee shop near to a university.  Every day, there will be a man, with a thousand names came into the shop and ordered his favorite regular iced latte and extra whipping crème on the top and extra chocolate. It was a lunch time and the man with thousand names came with his sling bag on his shoulder and his thick black frame glasses on his face. He smiled to Myungsoo as spotted the barista behind the counter and brewed coffee into a black mug.

“Hi, welcome to Coffee Café, may I take your order?” Myungsoo said as he smiled to him; showed his deep carved dimple in his flawless cheek.

“Iced latte, regular,” the man ordered

“with an extra whipping crème and chocolate,” Myungsoo continued as his finger pressed the screen to key in his order.

He smiled when heard him,” Yeah,”

Myungsoo took the regular transparent cup that stacked behind his counter, “Your name, sir,” Myungsoo asked as he uncapped the black marker.

The man tapped his chin as he thought about name to be written on that day cup.

“Namstar, Namheart,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter