#prompt_10

0208 : spreads woohyun's heart! ❤ UPDATED WITH A NEW PROMPT #woogyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

i hope you enjoyed my story yuki_ira

 

 

 

#prompt_10 : Woohyun feel left out because nowadays Sunggyu is really close to Sungyeol. He desperately wants sungyu's attention but sunggyu doesn’t give it.
pairing : woogyu with slight gyuyeol
genre : angst
warning: cursing
requested by: yuki_ira

 

 

***

 

 

I did my best
But I guess my best wasn't good enough
Cause here we are
Back where we were before

 

Woohyun sat silently on the velvet sofa across the laughing Sunggyu with Sungyeol on his side. He couldn’t find the fun parts of Sungyeol’s jokes that made Sunggyu laughed with all of his heart. Sunggyu eyes became two lines and colorless crystal beads formed on the corner of his eyes. His white teeth lined up perfectly in his mouth. Woohyun felt his heart sunken everytime he saw Sunggyu’s hand on Sungyeol’s laps.

“That was the best jokes that I ever heard,” Sunggyu said and still he was in a high state of feeling.

Woohyun eyed both of them and his finger played with his shirt that slowly became a knot. He untied and knotted it back. Sungyeol realized he tensed up.

“Woohyun hyung, are you okay?” Sungyeol asked him.

Are you pretended to ignore me or you really ignored me –Woohyun was monologue.

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun so do him. They both exchanged looks before Sunggyu patted Sungyeol’s lap, “Don’t bother him, he just has some mood swings,” Sunggyu said.

Woohyun’s heart pierced with Sunggyu’s words, don’t bother him. He felt a heavy weight on his stomach as he tried to breath. He just has some mood swings –he felt his heart tore apart. Woohyun didn’t want to be some cheesy, weak spoiled brat that clung around Sunggyu 24/7. He was professional but sometimes he also needed to be spoiled so Sunggyu could fix him up –so Sunggyu can shower him lots of loves.

 

Seems nothin' ever changes
We're back to being strangers
Wondering if we ought to stay
Or head on out the door

 

“I’ll be in the soundproof room,” Woohyun told them before he walked out from that dance studio.

He pushed the door slowly with his heavy steps to leave them both. Sunggyu’s laugh was getting cheerful as he pushed the door, looked like Sunggyu laughed at the fact Woohyun left them alone, finally. Woohyun shook his head, he can’t let that bad thought dominated him. He can’t let that happened.

His heavy steps leaded him to the soundproof room and Myungsoo was there. His favorite guitar was on his laps as he hand wrote down something on the paper –perhaps lyrics. Myungsoo asked him why he looked so down and he sounded concern. At least someone concerned about him, unlike that old hamster.

“My stomach doesn’t feel good,” he lied to Myungsoo.

“Had you take the medicines?”

Woohyun nodded, “Um, I just need rest now,” he continued.

 

Just once...
Can't we figure out what we keep doin' wrong
Why we never last for very long
What are we doin' wrong

 

Myungsoo’s finger stopped from strumming the guitar strings as he remembered something to ask Woohyun. He looked Woohyun on a chair near to the electric keyboard and his fingers were randomly played the tunes.

“Hyung, had you listened to Sunggyu hyung new song with Hoya?” Myungsoo asked him.

Woohyun fingers stopped from playing upon heard Sunggyu names. His heart confused and his brain tried to remember anything that related to Sunggyu’s new song. As far as he could remember, Sunggyu never told him about any new song.

“No yet. How was it?” Woohyun asked him like he knew about the existence of that song.

 “It was so cool. Hoya hyung’s rap mixed with Sunggyu hyung’s high note is the coolest thing ever happened in this century,” Myungsoo told him eagerly –sounded like he idolized them so much.

But Woohyun seem didn’t anticipate like Myungsoo. He drowned inside his deep thoughts. He looked back few days behind –to look up his mistake. He didn’t think he did something that made Sunggyu felt hurtful. Perhaps, Sunggyu started to get tired and tried to ditch him.

 

Just once...
Can't we find a way to finally make it right
To make the magic last for more than just one night
If we could just get to it
I know we could break through it

 

“I’m home,” Sunggyu’s voice traveled inside the house as he closed the door behind.

Sunggyu’s eyes scanned their shared apartment and there wasn’t any sign of Woohyun. He went to the kitchen and took out the mug from the cabinet before poured the cold water inside it.

“Gyu,” Woohyun called him as soft as he can.

His shoulder jumped, “You almost gave me a heart attack,” Sunggyu said as he turned to face him.

His eyeliners were still on his eyes and he still wore the same clothes from this morning, “Heard that you recorded a new song with Hoya,” Woohyun told him.

Sunggyu laughed half-heartedly, “Yeah, had you listened it? Myungsoo told me, he likes the song so much,” Sunggyu said without feel any guilty or feel bad towards Woohyun.

“How supposed I listened to it when you never told me about this?” he could feel his blood boiled inside his brain like  he could spat for any moment.

“Eh, I didn’t tell you? Sorry, Hyun ah, I thought I did tell you,” he smiled –considered that as joke.

Sunggyu’s shoulder brushed with Woohyun as he stepped out fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter