#prompt_1

0208 : spreads woohyun's heart! ❤ UPDATED WITH A NEW PROMPT #woogyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

#prompt_1: Woohyun is the troublemaker in school and end up become a volunteer in Sunggyu’s mother daycare.
pairing: woogyu
genre: frinedship
prompt is from me, gyumustache.

 

 

 

Sunggyu’s mother owned a daycare but it wasn’t a big daycare. His mother babysitter few kids and all of them ranged in between 2 years old to 6 years old. The daycare was the main source of their family income after his father passed away 5 years ago. After school, Sunggyu helped his mom babysitter the kids as she prepared for the dinner. At school, Sunggyu was a wallflower. He didn’t talk much, except for a few things. He was a moderate student who tried his best to place himself in one of the famous local universities. He didn’t have friend, basically.

Sunggyu was happy enjoying his moderate life together with his mother, but one day, someone made the daycare turned upside down. He was Nam Woohyun.

Woohyun went to the same school as Sunggyu, but he was in a different class with him. Woohyun was a spoiled kid. His family owned a ship company, which make his family is so rich. Compared to Sunggyu, Woohyun is much cleverer than him. He was one of the top 20 students in his school while Sunggyu, he was in 100th place.

Woohyun skipped class, slept during the class, involved in bully cases - he was the troublemaker.

 

One day, Woohyun got caught for smoking behind the school’s alley. That was the first time he tried to smoke and he been caught. His parents been called for this, but only his mother came. Woohyun didn’t feel guilty or even afraid with the things he had done because he knew, on the end of the day, his mother will gave the school some donations so the school dropped off his cases.

 

Woohyun stood up lazily beside his mother, waited for her pulled out a signed cheque to give to the principal. His mother glanced to him once awhile as the principal told her about Woohyun’s wrongdoing. A big sigh escaped from the small body of his mother.

“Mr. Principal, please give him a punishment so he would regret about the thing he done,” his mother said.

Woohyun’s eyes almost popped out as he heard his mother’s words.

The principal also didn’t expect she will give such that answer.

 

“But, mom, I- I’m your son,” Woohyun tried to beg to make his mother changed her mind.

“Please give him a lesson, Mr,” his mother said.

The principal looked at Woohyun before faced back the woman that sat in front of him.

“I got one student who his mother owned a daycare, and maybe he could do a volunteer job there for a month,” he suggested.

“What?” Woohyun furrowed his eyes.

“That would be great, Mr. Just do what you think you need to do,” his mother said.

“I will call him now,” the principal said.

- -

Sunggyu was sweating as he stood in the principal room. He never been there before, and he didn’t have any idea about the thing he had done that made he been called through the loudspeaker just now. His classmates were looking at him as he passed by them and some whispered to each other. Across him was Woohyun.  Everyone knows Woohyun and no one wanted to encounter with him. Sunggyu started to think negatively. Maybe he was one of the witnesses of Woohyun’s case? Sunggyu shook his head hardly. Now, Sunggyu didn’t know which one is scarier whether standing inside the principal room or standing in front Woohyun.

 

“Sunggyu, I’m sorry for calling you here,” the principal began his talk.

Sunggyu focused to every words muttered by the principal.

“I called your mother just now, asked whether she wanted to accept a volunteer in her daycare and she agreed,”

Sunggyu still couldn’t figure out the exact message that wanted to be delivered.

“This is Woohyun, and he will be the new volunteer in your mother’s daycare,” the principal said.

“I hope Woohyun will do a good job there,” Woohyun’s mother said.

His mother detected confusion on Sunggyu’s face.

“I’m his mother,” she pulled out her hand to handshake.

Sunggyu shook his hand with her, “His mother looked so young,” he monologue

“Well, if there’s nothing more, please excuse me,” Woohyun’s mother said.

“H-How long he will become a volunteer there,” Sunggyu asked.

“Just a month,”

And a month was a very long time.

- -

Woohyun followed Sunggyu from the back as both of them headed to the daycare. The daycare wasn’t that far from the school, and by walking it only took 15 minutes. The day was hot –made Woohyun started to talk alone. Hot weather made Woohyun crazier. Woohyun mumbled something about his punishment but the innocent Sunggyu thought Woohyun talked to him.

“What did you said?” Sunggyu asked him innocently like a puppy.

Woohyun glared to him who made Sunggyu gulped some liquid inside his mouth thought there wasn’t any liquid left since the day was hot.

“Why the walk to your daycare takes ages? It’s so hot now,” Woohyun ragged.

“T-There is the d-daycare,” Sunggyu pointed to the small colorful house on the corner of alley.

Woohyun walked faster, passed by the turtle Sunggyu. In a minute, he arrived on the daycare with panting Sunggyu behind him. Sunggyu turned the knob and pushed the door slowly. The cold wind inside the daycare greeted both of them with the noise from the kids. A few kids started to surround Sunggyu –pulled Sunggyu pants, asked Sunggyu to piggyback, and so on. Sunggyu almost forgot about Woohyun. He left him on the door. Sunggyu greeted his mother on the laundry as his mother finished up the piles of dirty clothes in the basket.

“I thought th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter