#prompt_15

0208 : spreads woohyun's heart! ❤ UPDATED WITH A NEW PROMPT #woogyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

#prompt_15: Woohyun is a student who falls in love with his Teacher, Kim Sunggyu
pairing: WooGyu
genre: fluff, comedy, school!au, soulmate!au
requested by : Snazzyj

warning: self-harm
 

 

*

Some people were born with soulmate-disorder (SD) and their disorders may vary from one person to another. Some of them were born with black and white as his/her color and eventually his/her soulmate born with multicolor except for black and white. When they meet, their colors combined. Some of them were born with a matching tattoo with his/her soulmate and some of them were born without pain receptor as his/her soulmate will feel that on their behalf. It varied.

*

A great pain on his abdomen and made Sunggyu shook to reality; away from his sweet dream. The great pain that sent him to cold floor of his room and Sunggyu rolled on the floor. His arm wrapped tightly around the pain part as he tried to soothe them. His face, arms started to ache badly –like someone beaten him up. His hand was against the floor as he tried to stand. His legs wobbled as he walked to the bathroom when he had an urge to puke. He managed to go bathroom and spat out the all contents of his stomach into a sink, together with blood. That was normal for him –feel this kind of pain almost everytime and puke blood. He the knob and washed his face with the flowing cold water. He didn’t bother to set up the temperature. Coldness greeted his face and his mouth as he gaggled the water to rinse the mess he made. He looked up to see his reflection on the mirror. It was awful. A new bruise painted under his eye and cut on the corner of his lips.

*

Woohyun looked on his reflection on the mirror as he prepared to school. The bruise formed on his face due to last night fight was getting intense. He cursed in between his breath as he tore the bandage-aid packet and stuck the Pokemon character bandage-aid on his wound. He glanced to his reflection once again before dashing to the dining table.

Only the silent space greeted him as he walked to the dining table. He grabbed the cold sandwiches under the lid and shoved into his mouth. The clock on the wall showed 7.25, which mean he only had 5 minutes before school gate closed.

The gate already closed when he arrived infront of his school and his favorite teacher, Mr. Jang, waited for him with a thick cane gripped on his hand. He smiled at him while swinging his cane left to right. Woohyun walked to him casually without feel afraid, or terrified with that thick cane, because he wouldn’t feel the pain.

“Good Morning Mr. Jang,” Woohyun greeted him with a bright smile on his face. He pulled out both of his hands –ready to get canned by his discipline teacher.

But Mr. Jang didn’t hit him instead he asked Woohyun to follow him back to his office. Woohyun chewed his bubblegum as followed Mr. Jang to his office. The teacher pushed the door infront of him and asked Woohyun to enter first. He sat on his spinning chair and Woohyun stood infront of his desk.

“Sit,” Mr. Jang asked him to sit on the chair infront of his desk and Woohyun did.

Woohyun kind of confused as he didn’t been canned by Mr. Jang like he always got. His eyes trailed off the man that sat infront of him that looked something inside the drawer under his desk. He pulled out a sheet of paper and handed to Woohyun.

Woohyun took it and read the paper.

“Solve it,” Mr. Jang ordered him, “You have 30 minutes to solve it,” he continued.

Woohyun blinked few times as his eyes still looked at the white paper with numbers and mathematical signs on it, “Can I have the cane, instead,” Woohyun told him.

“29 minutes left,” Mr. Jang ignored him as his fixed on his wrist-watch.

Woohyun took out the only pen inside his bag and started to scramble something on the innocent white paper. His eyes shifted to Mr. Jang sometimes and looked back to his paper. Woohyun scratched his non-itchy head as he tried to solve the mathematical equation. His fingers randomly calculated digit and he didn’t have any idea what he done.

“20 minutes left,” Mr. Jang hit his desk with his cane and made Woohyun jumped in surprise.

He wrote random math equation on the paper –x=2y, y=2x=2. Woohyun sweated as he tried to solve them, “Mr. Jang, I- I didn’t know,” Woohyun told him.

A knock was been heard on the door –revealed a young man with gifted beautiful face on the door. He was Mr. Kim, or known as Teacher L. Teacher L was the PJ teacher and there was no doubt about his beautiful well-built body and wide chest under his tight white collar t-shirt with a school’s badge on his left chest.

“The new teacher is here,” Teacher L told Mr. Jang.

Woohyun eyes shifted from Teacher L to Mr. Jang and looked on his paper. He smiled to Mr. Jang and made his small dimple appeared under his wounded-lips.

“You aren’t going anywhere, Woohyun until you finish up that question,” Mr. Jang warned him as he pointed to his direction.

Woohyun back to his frown face and looked on his paper.

*

Sunggyu nervously stood infront of the class with Mr. Jang on his right –introduced him to the class as their new Mathematic teacher. Nobody looked excited to see him there and only silent greeted him. Some of the student whispered to each other as their eyes looked on him –or maybe looked at the cut on his lips. He groaned silently when thought about that.

“I’m Kim Sunggyu, but you can call me Teacher Gyu,” Sunggyu self-introduced with an excited tone on it.

Students chit-chatted among them and made Mr. Jang knocked the desk, “Listen up, students. Please be good with Teacher Gyu, okay?” Mr. Jang told them.

“Okay,” they said all together and nonchalantly.

Mr. Jang left him there after class introduction and Sunggyu took out the textbook from his leather brown sling bag on the desk. He flipped to the page that he had marked last night before looking back to his students, “I’ve been informed that your last lesson was on Geometry, isn’t?” Sunggyu said to them.

“Um,” only a loud hum was heard.

Sunggyu was getting nervous as his students didn’t show any excitement. He worried if he can’t be a good teacher for them. He faced the blackboard behind him and grabbed the chalk on the frame. He tried to calm himself, took a deep breath and wrote down something on the board, TRIGONOMETRY. He wrote down an equation on the board before facing his students again.

“Teacher Gyu, we had learnt this thing before,” one of the students rose up her hand and told him.

“Yes, I know. So, any volunteer to solve this equation?” Sunggyu asked them.

No one rose up their hands. They looked down on their books without dared to face Sunggyu. The question wasn’t that hard and they weren’t that stupid to solve it. It just, they afraid the answer will wrong and been laughed by the class like typical scene we always seen in school life drama.

A loud door slamming was heard made everybody surprised included teacher Gyu. A boy walked into the class from the back, with spike dark blue hair, ed shirt –revealed his black t-shirt with Pokemon printed on it and also a Pokemon bandage-aid on his frowned face. He walked to his seat; the last row near to the window before throwing his bag to the chair. Nobody dared to look at that boy except for Teacher Gyu.

Woohyun spotted an unfamiliar man infront of his class, with a thick frame on his nose’s bridge. It must that new teacher, Woohyun thought.

“You,” Sunggyu pointed him, “Solve this,” and showed the unsolved equation on the board.

Woohyun eyes fixed on the board with a weird equation on it that made him annoyed so much after the mathematic incident in Mr. Jang’s room. The rest of the classroom observed Teacher Gyu in horror as they can’t believe their new teacher did that to Woohyun.

“I don’t want to,” Woohyun told Teacher Gyu as he glared to him.

Sunggyu gasped after getting a glare from his student. His legs brought to that rude student and slammed the chalk on his table that full of words on it. The white dust spread on his table.

“Solve –that,” Sunggyu’s face changed with his deeper voice and his eyes looked into that student.

Woohyun smirked before looking again to the board, “ing, no,” he cursed and grabbed his bag of from the table and walked out from the classroom. His leg purposely kicked the door and made Sunggyu cried in pain.

“,” he cursed silently as he felt a pain on his foot.

*

The news about the brave new teacher spread around the school. Teacher Gyu became popular in just a week since he worked in that school. Sunggyu’s true color unleashed –the strict Sunggyu –and made his students were no longer disrespectful to him as they afraid of him excluded Woohyun. Woohyun was still the same; in fact he was getting spoiled. Woohyun always wanted to make Teacher Gyu mad because he loved to see that man angry. He satisfied when saw that man frustrated had a student like him.

Sunggyu on the other hand wanted to rip that Woohyun into pieces and gave dog to eat. He superb annoyed to him and with the pain that he felt almost everytime made him more annoying. Woohyun purposely snored loudly during his class, slammed the desk all sudden, and even shot his head with rubber band. He did mad to him, but Woohyun didn’t know how to stop.

*

Teacher Gyu been called by the principal one day. He unfolded his sleeves as walked to the principal room. He could sense something bad will happen when he felt his heart thumped loudly. He knocked the door before entering the room and the first thing his eyes caught was the standing Woohyun.

“Teacher Gyu, please have a seat,” the principal offered him while pointing to an empty chair infornt of his desk.

Sunggyu sat but his eyes still set on Woohyun, “Is there any problem, Mr. Principal?” Sunggyu asked him and fixed his thick glasses on his nose.

“I’m sure you know Woohyun,” he began his talk and pointed to Woohyun that stood near to them.

“Yeah, he is my student. Why is that?”

“Woohyun needed to graduate this year,” he said and looked at Woohyun that seem didn’t bother about their conversation, “He failed twice for his diploma, and made him unable to grad,” he continued.

Ah, so this man is a repeater –Sunggyu told to himself.

“He’s really bad in Mathematic, trust me, really bad,” the principal explained to him carefully.

Sunggyu knew Woohyun’s achievement in Mathematics and he couldn’t agree more about Principal’s thought, “Yeah, I noticed that too. So,” he asked the principal –more to what was the relation between him.

“He needs a tutor and you’re the best choice,” the Principal said with both of his knuckles met.

Sunggyu heard Woohyun’s small laugh on his ear. He looked at his student and saw he smiled to his direction. That made his headache got worst.

*

Sunggyu waited Woohyun infront of his classroom as the he needed to drag that man for tutoring after he escaped from him twice. He won’t make it became thrice or he’ll so doomed by the principal. Sunggyu eyes peeked through the small glass window on the door and wandered to look for Woohyun. Woohyun was there, on his seat –head rested on the table with earphones in his ears. The teacher didn’t bother about him anymore behind the class and somehow made Sunggyu disappointed. At least, he won’t let Woohyun slept inside his class and book must be on the table. He glanced to his wrist-watch, 5 minutes before bell ringing and shifted back to Woohyun. Woohyun stretched up his arms backwards and tidied up his table. 2 minutes before bell ringing and Woohyun already walked to the door. 1 minute before and Woohyun’s hand on the door, and when the bell rang, he slid open the door. He didn’t notice Sunggyu rested against the wall beside door.

“You aren’t going anywhere, Woohyun,” he told Woohyun. His hand reached out for Woohyun’s arm and dragged him to his car.

Woohyun stomped his feet as he tried to free him arm from Sunggyu’s tight grip, “Let me go,” Woohyun told him as he tried to push Sunggyu.

His other hand reached for Sunggyu’s and something interested carved on Sunggyu’s white arm caught his attention as Sunggyu folded up his sleeves up to his elbow. A scar –healed deep scar on his arm. He stopped from fighting when he saw that scar. He let Sunggyu dragged him.

 

They were inside of Sunggyu’s apartment –few blocks away from the school. Woohyun and Sunggyu sat on the furry hot-pink carpet with a Japanese table separated both of them. There were few books stacked and pens scattered on the table. Sunggyu flipped page of his book before handing to Woohyun.

“I want you to do this,” Sunggyu said to him.

Woohyun firmly took a piece of papers that stacked beside him and grabbed one of the pens. He uncapped the pen and wrote down the question on it, “Done,” he said as handed the paper to him –a question paper.

“Woohyun, this isn’t the time for joking. I need you to solve that question,” Sunggyu was mad.

Woohyun looked again on the paper that he scrambled just now, “I- I cannot solve this question,” Woohyun muttered as he lowered down his head.

Sunggyu took a deep breath and took the paper under Woohyun’s hand, “This is how we solve this,” Sunggyu said as he began solved the question.

Woohyun looked on how Sunggyu hand moved above the paper and numbers started to fill up the blank space. His eyes fixed on Woohyun sometimes as he explained to him why he put that numbers; that sign. Woohyun tried to focus but he been distracted by the scar on Sunggyu’s arm.

“Got that,” Sunggyu asked him.

He nodded but still he didn’t understand him.

Sunggyu flipped to another page and asked Woohyun to solve it. The question was still same as previous and only the difference was the values. He told Woohyun he needed to go bathroom awhile.

When Sunggyu out from his sight, Woohyun pulled up his long sleeves of his black t-shirt under his school uniform and made the exact scar like he saw on Sunggyu’s arm appeared. His thumb caressed his scar that he did by himself few years ago, when he was in junior high.

Woohyun was a problematic student, in terms of studying especially calculation subject. He was a wallflower before, a dark wallflower that placed on the last place in his school. Pressure from school made Woohyun started to self-harm. He carved a lot of drawing on his own body and mostly on his thighs. Under his pants, the majestic picture drew perfectly. Woohyun didn’t afraid to self-harm because he didn’t feel the pain at all. He loved to see red blood flowed down from the lines he made to his legs. The biggest scar that he made was on his arm. Instead of razor blade that he always used, he used kitchen knife. At first he cut down slightly and made a thin liquid of blood flowed out. He didn’t satisfy with that so he cut even deeper and longer. Blood rushed out from the cut he made –the largest amount of red liquid that he ever seen in his life. He started to panic and quickly ran down his cut under cold water. The blood still rushed out.

His mother saw the droplets of bloods leaded to the bathroom and made she knocked the door hardly, “Woohyun ah, are you okay?” he asked his son.

“I- I’m okay,” he stuttered as he panicked to see the blood won’t stop.

The large amount of blood on the sink made him dizzier, and he thought his mother needed to know about this. He opened his door and saw a blur vision of his mother. He collapsed infront of her.

 

Sunggyu’s voice called his name shook him to reality. Sunggyu looked worried when saw Woohyun didn’t give any response in a moment before. He realized his sleeves still up, so he quickly pulled down to cover it.

“You still haven’t started yet?” Sunggyu asked him when saw the paper still free from any black ink.

“I’m sorry, Teacher Gyu. I don’t think I can do this,” Woohyun told him with the sincerest tone he had.

Sunggyu felt bad for him, “I’ll teach you some tricks in Math,” Sunggyu smiled to him as he tried to brighten Woohyun’s mood.

*

Woohyun started to show improvement in Mathematics –he abled to solve junior high mathematics now and Sunggyu couldn’t be more that proud with him. Of course!  But still, his old habits still won’t change –bullying, fighting and skipping classes –but not Sunggyu’s class. Woohyun didn’t have friend in school so most of the time he was alone. He had a younger brother named Sungjong –two years younger than him but in the same senior year as him –since Woohyun was a repeater. Sungjong was a cleverer than him, one of the top scorers in his school and perhaps the only hope of his family had. He was useless –he thought sometimes.

One day during recess time, Woohyun went to the rooftop although the place was been prohibited for students to go but nah, Woohyun didn’t care. He was alone and his hand held a triangular kimbap that Sungjong gave to him just now –or more to he asked it from Sungjong. He sat on the edge of the school building with legs swung back-and-forth and hand shoved the kimbap into his hungry cavity. The wind blew his shining blue hair under the sunrays and made the day seem kind of good. His eyes spotted on the red car on the parking lot with few students circled it. That was Sunggyu’s car. He thought maybe his teacher asked them to get something inside his car so he didn’t bother them, but later he saw one of the boys pulled out something from his pocket and tried to inflate the tire. From the red-hair that he observed, he knew that was Sungyeol –another spoiled student like him or maybe worse than him. He dashed down to parking lot and when he arrived there, the boys already gone.

During Mathematic class, Woohyun tried his best not to yawn widely but still he did that. Sunggyu saw he yawned and asked him to wash his face. He walked to the toilet with hands inside his pockets. When he pushed open the toilet’s door, he saw Sungyeol too –with Howon, his sidekick. Woohyun suddenly remembered to inflate tire incident and mad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter