#prompt_7

0208 : spreads woohyun's heart! ❤ UPDATED WITH A NEW PROMPT #woogyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

#prompt_7: Sunggyu is a great handsome CEO and Woohyun just simply a student . Woohyun loves Gyu, but...how about Gyu?
pairing: Woogyu
genre: Romance.
warning: kiss scene (lol, what a spoiler)
requested by: alonelover
 

 

***

 

It was so irritated to have a little secret admire to follow you around like a puppy and it was more irritated when that secret admire was a cute puppy. That happened to Sunggyu, every day and every night. Every air that he inhaled and exhaled, Woohyun was always there like a lost puppy. Sunggyu couldn’t really remember when Woohyun started to follow him around –was it few months ago? Geez, help me.

Sunggyu is a CEO, but please don’t get wrong, he is a CEO of a small clothing company. Few months ago, he held an audition to look for a new male model to modeling his new designed clothes and that was the time he met Woohyun. Woohyun is handsome –like a very dangerous vampire that wanted him to my blood, pleaseu! But he was been disqualified due to his age because he is a high school student.  Sunggyu wanted a matured man, well at least no longer a high school student because his theme was office attire and he didn’t think Woohyun can do that.

“Woohyun, can you please understand me, I couldn’t take you as my model,” Sunggyu told him for nth times.

Woohyun was standing beside him inside the elevator with his hand holding a box of doughnuts for Sunggyu.

“And how many times I told, it wasn’t about the model stuff, it’s about me love you, Gyu hyung,” he to Sunggyu with his sparkled eyes that almost, almost made Sunggyu fell.

“If you love me that much, can you please stop following me around? “ Sunggyu said but still Woohyun tagged him.

“Okay, okay, hyung. But first, have my doughnuts first,” he handed Sunggyu the box.

Sunggyu looked him and the box and looked to him back, “I don’t want. I gained weight because you gave me that every morning,” he said.

Woohyun looked at the box and looked to Sunggyu, “Should I bring you coffee then?” he asked Sunggyu.

Sunggyu little heart frustrated when heard Woohyun’s question.

 

*

 

Sunggyu came out from the bathroom and he was drying off his hair. Someone called his name made Sunggyu jumped off. That puppy was inside his room on his bed with his legs hanged freely on the side of the bed. Woohyun was in his uniform and his hand was holding a doughnuts.

“Do you know what you did was wrong?” Sunggyu questioned him.

Woohyun nodded like an obedient child, “Yes, and it called trespassing,” he said.

“But still why you do this?”

“Because I love you, Gyu hyung,” he said with his mouth full with doughnuts.

“Nam Woohyun, would you please stop eating doughnut for God sake, are you living with doughnuts?”

“I love doughnut so much, hyung, and you should know that you are very special in my heart because I shared my doughnuts with you,” he said as took another doughnuts inside the box.

Sunggyu took his doughnut away and pushed it into his mouth, “Now, go home Woohyun. I ate your doughnuts,” he said and hardly swallowed the doughnuts.

Woohyun jumped off from bed and walked to Sunggyu’s door, “See you tomorrow, Gyu hyung!” he bid a goodbye louder before closed the door.

 

Sunggyu his laptop as he needed to finish up he delayed proposal.  He wanted to conduct a fashion show for his clothing line so he needed a sponsorship. As he browsed through his files, he saw a file named as MALE MODEL, and Woohyun was the icon of that file. He clicked the file and few photos of model appeared on his monitor. Sunggyu smiled as he clicked on Woohyun’s image. This man really has a good body –he thought when he zoomed to Woohyun’s abs. It was a shirtless photo of him. His abs was well-defined and his chest was clearly parted. His white pale skin matched with his intense black hair made he looked like a vampire. His collarbones stick out and deep like a sea, and his thighs were tightly wrapped in his black slack.

Sunggyu shook his head when he realized he had fantasized about Woohyun. He quickly closed the folder and continued with his proposal. He must be crazy, no. Well, it wasn’t wrong to look at a photo, Sunggyu. Geez, did you realized that you were looking on a shirtless Woohyun and he was a damn high school student. Ah, Kim Sunggyu you just same like other maniacs too. Damn it brain, would please stop processing about that damn hot body Woohyun that made me drooled and fantasized like and old man. Finger cross, I need to go sleep, and fantasized about Woohyun, more. Geez brain would please stop functioning!

 

*

 

“Gyu hyung!” Woohyun greeted him as soon as Sunggyu opened his door. His hands were tightly holding the bad straps that he carried behind and he was selling his geeky smile to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu realized Woohyun didn’t bring his usual doughnuts, “No more doughnuts?” Sunggyu asked him.

“Not today, hyung. I woke up late and I couldn’t get you the doughnuts,” Woohyun back to normal.

Sunggyu glanced on his watch, “Hey kid, its 8 o’clock now and you are still here?” he told Woohyun as he locked his door.

“Yeah I know, I’m late for school and it was because of you,” Woohyun followed Sunggyu from behind to the elevator.

Did he know about last night? No-no, that is impossible, how supposed he know, you , or maybe he is a psychic. No way Kim Sunggyu, is sounded so fantasy. You thought you were living in cloud nine where the unicorn fly across you and winked to you. Ah unicorn is too cute-

“Gyu hyung, are you forgetting something?” Woohyun shook him to the reality –made all his thought disappeared.

Sunggyu realized they arrived at the lobby and Woohyun was at the outside of the elevator and stared him blankly. Sunggyu paced up his walk to his car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter