#prompt_2

0208 : spreads woohyun's heart! ❤ UPDATED WITH A NEW PROMPT #woogyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

#prompt 2: Woohyun was late for a work and Sunggyu was a whiny baby.
pairing: woogyu
genre: fluff
prompt is from me, gyumustache.

 

***

 

Sunggyu heard Woohyun’s alarm clock beeped but he didn’t wake Woohyun up instead he pressed the buzzer and continued snuggled up with Woohyun on the bed. Woohyun returned home late last night and after showered, he continued looked on his monitor. Sunggyu disliked when Woohyun ignored him. So, Sunggyu pulled out a revenge on the morning. Sunggyu’s light breath against Woohyun ear made the younger stirred. His eyes met the sunshine that went through his thick curtain. Sunggyu arm wrapped his body warmly and tightly. His eyes caught on the red digit on his alarm clock, 9.00 AM. An alarm triggered his brain, signed he was late to work.

 

Woohyun hushed Sunggyu as he tried to rewrapped Sunggyu arm around his torso. Sunggyu mumbled, “Don’t go,” as he tighten the hug.

 

His eyes met with Woohyun as he tried to cutely communicate with his small eyes that covered with his straight-long dark brown fringes. A tiny smile appeared on Woohyun face when Sunggyu tried to close his eyes with his arm hugged Woohyun well-defined abs.

 

“I’m late,” Woohyun said and quickly escaped his body from Sunggyu. He took his towel from the rack and went to the shower.

 

Sunggyu sat on the bed as Woohyun left him for shower. He was waiting for the younger to come out from the bathroom. A sound of unlocked door was heard, and the door was pushed.

 

“Woohyun, can you take a leave today?” Sunggyu asked still on the bed. He tried to take his fringe to the side of his face but kept fall on his forehead. A small groan escaped from Sunggyu’s pink lips.

 

Woohyun grabbed his office attire from the closet with the towel wrapped his small waist. He should thank to Sunggyu for helping him ironed his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter