#prompt_13

0208 : spreads woohyun's heart! ❤ UPDATED WITH A NEW PROMPT #woogyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

#prompt_13: :confident cheeky woohyun chasing around an elite bratty sassy sunggyu .
pairing:woogyu
genre : fluff, comedy
requested by: HoneySama

warning ; foul words

 

***

 

After parked down his car on the sidewalk, Sunggyu took his red Adidas bag with stripes on it –walked out from his Audi and headed to his frat house. Iced green tea was on his right hand and the key house on his left. Everything seem perfect on that day, the weather neither too bright nor rainy, professors didn’t give any assignments to work on and the best thing ever happened in that day was he didn’t bump or meet or even saw the cheeky Woohyun that always chased around him in the campus. Sunggyu smiled widely; finally he got to have a peaceful day with an iced green tea.

Sunggyu inserted his key into the keyhole of his frat house, turned clock-wisely and pushed the door infront of him slowly –slowly until he spotted Woohyun sat on the stairs that leaded to the second floor and slurped down his iced green tea.

“Ho-lo,” Woohyun greeted the annoying Sunggyu on the door .

Sunggyu looked at him, then shifted to his iced green tea and shifted into his hand, what the , now he even had the same drink as him. He stomped his feet while groaning.

“Hey, we even got matching drink, aren’t we? Aw, we’re so romantic as , don’t we?” Woohyun cooed with his pointy pink kissable lips.

“How you can get into here?” Sunggyu eyed him with an annoyance.

“Aw baby, is that how you great your hubby?” Woohyun told him, “Come here,” he patted the empty spot beside him, “Let me hear your day today,” Woohyun continued.

Sunggyu walked passed by him, climbed off the stairs and headed to his room. Woohyun quickly took his bag and followed Sunggyu behind –skipped one stair every time he step.

Sunggyu stood infront of his room and trembled unlocked it. Woohyun was on his right, elbow against the blue painted wall and slurped down his drink, “Let me help you,” Woohyun offered a help as he bit down his straw while looking at Sunggyu with a thick frame glasses on his pointy nose bridge.

“I don’t need your ing help,” Sunggyu stopped from unlocked his door as his intense flaming dark brown eyes met Woohyun’s.

The door been pulled from the inside; revealed a man with a plaid shirt with a white t-shirt inside it paired with skinny black jeans. Few books inside his arm while his shoulder sling off his bag.

“Hello Myungsoo,” Woohyun smiled as waved his hand to that effortless handsome man –Sunggyu’s roommate in that frat house.

“Still can’t win Sunggyu’s heart?” Myungsoo asked him while glancing to Sunggyu. Sunggyu showed –don’t you dare –face to him and made that man laughed, “Okay, okay, I know, I shouldn’t disturb both of you,” he told Sunggyu. Myungsoo walked in between both of them and purposely bumped Sunggyu shoulder and winked as a Good Luck sign.

Woohyun’s eyes followed Myungsoo and without he realized Sunggyu already stepped into his room and slammed the door infront of his face. He looked at the closed door with Sunggyu’s smiling face with his name under it. He couldn’t help to smile, too.

*

Woohyun was a music student –majoring in theater and he was a very good player. Most of the theater project that he joined turned into a big success, and not just that, his team also won a lot of national theater competitions and Woohyun also had won the best male player. That made Woohyun sort of famous in his campus and everybody knew that he chased Sunggyu. Everybody knew that he was Sunggyu’s shadow and everybody knew that he loves that elite sassy Sunggyu. Sunggyu wasn’t that bad too. He was an Economic student, the vice-president of his department and the only son of the vice-chancellor of his University. Sunggyu was younger by one year from Woohyun and Woohyun was his senior. When Sunggyu was a sophomore; Woohyun was in his senior year –few months to go before he graduated.

The first time Woohyun met Sunggyu was on his second theater –when he was a freshman. During that time, Sunggyu wasn’t a university student yet as he was still in a high school. Sunggyu’s father was the vice-chancellor so he was been invited to come to watch the performance and brought his son too. Sunggyu loved theater so much and he never missed to watch the play from Woohyun’s team. Maybe that was why Woohyun noticed him and so do that bratty Sunggyu.

Woohyun still can remember the time when he saw Sunggyu smiled from the audience’s seat when his co-player did silly jokes. Sunggyu and his father sat in the first row –the VIP row and made Woohyun could see his face, clearly. His teeth aligned perfectly as he smiled with invisible eyes on his face. The way he whispered to his father with his beautiful finger pointed into his direction made Woohyun blushed as he thought that man talked about him. He thought that was the only time he could see Sunggyu not until 2 years after, when he was in junior year and Sunggyu was a freshman.

He bumped into Sunggyu during the second semester of his year in the library during rainy day. Sunggyu held his white transparent umbrella and lowered down his umbrella made he couldn’t see the thing infront of him. Woohyun ran to seek shady place and they both bumped to each other. Sunggyu fell on his bumps onto the wet pavement and his palm soaked down into a small pool of muddy water on his side. His borrowed book soaked well too.

“ off, dude. Are you blind?” Sunggyu was mad as he stood and sprinkled his dirty water off from his hand.

Woohyun was terribly frightening when saw that man’s condition, “I’m really, really sorry,” Woohyun apologized and took the books off from the pavement. He handed those books to him and that moment when he saw the face that he adored from far before, his time stopped ticked.

“You’re –our vice-chancellor’s son, aren’t you?” Woohyun asked him.

“Yeah, so what?” Sunggyu said rudely and grabbed the book harshly from Woohyun and his umbrella.

“I’m Woohyun,” Woohyun pulled out his hand for handshaking.

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun’s hand, “Like I do care,” he scoffed, “Get off from my way,” he told Woohyun and bumped his shoulder.

Woohyun’s eyes traced Sunggyu as that man walked away from there. The rain poured heavily and Woohyun still there –watched until he was out from his sight.

*

Woohyun’s frat house was opposite of Sunggyu’s and luck was on his side as he could see Sunggyu’s room from his window. He didn’t mean to stalk that cute orange-head guy, it just, he loved to watch him. Myungsoo always let the curtain of their room tied so Woohyun could see Sunggyu but when Sunggyu eyes spotted Woohyun sat on the stool of that window –legs hanged out and touched the roof of that house; he will untie the curtain. Myungsoo and Sunggyu always fought about the curtain as Sunggyu will untie it while Myungsoo will tie it.

“Hyung, is there anything that you dislike about Woohyun hyung?” Myungsoo asked him one night when the older was on his chair –finished his manifestos typed on his Apple. Myungsoo lay on his back on his own bed with one hand grabbed peanuts from the bowl.

Sunggyu didn’t bother him as he focusing on his work and later his head greeted by the peanut from Myungsoo, “Oh my God, why, why?” he groaned as shifted his sight to Myungsoo.

“I asked hyung, is there-,”

“I just ing don’t like him, okay?” Sunggyu cut his words off before looking back to his screen.

“Why?” Myungsoo lay on his stomach and munched the peanut.

“I don’t know, it just –I really don’t like him, okay? So, please stop from bothering me. I need to finish this thing, okay. Tomorrow I need to present my manifesto to student board before I could start manifesting,” Sunggyu said.

Myungsoo threw off another peanut to his head, “Good luck,” he said.

*

Woohyun also was there to watch the election candidate’s manifesto since he got friend named Sungyeol –a president of the Student Representative Council (SRC) that asked him to join him. The presentation hall was big so there were a lot of chairs inside there. Woohyun sat far from them, on the second floor of that hall and watched the candidates. He never knew about Sunggyu joined the election too until he heard that man’s voice through a loud speaker. Sunggyu was on the stage and his presentation slides projected on the LED screen with a microphone on his hand. Sunggyu wore a black ed blazer with white long-sleeved shirt in it and matched with black slack pants and black tie hanged along his clothed chest. His orange hair styled up and formed a small wave on the front of his hair. That was the first time Woohyun saw him in that kind of attire as Sunggyu always in his slight ripped jeans and dark-colored t-shirt with random words on it and pair of ankle-level Converse read sneakers. His voice filled with confidence and a slight smile plastered along the presentation. Woohyun didn’t focus on his manifesto as his ears allured with Sunggyu melodious voice.

As Sunggyu thanked the council board, the hall filled up by Woohyun’s loud seal claps and shrieked “You did a good job,”

Sunggyu’s jaws dropped as he saw Woohyun on the second floor. “No ing way,” he muttered.

Sungyeol thanked him for the manifesto and he told him that his manifesto was great and been accepted by the board. Again, a loud clap been heard. Sunggyu bowed quickly to all of them and told them he will do his best but before he could step off from the stage, Woohyun already there and he waited Sunggyu.

“You really did a very good job,” Woohyun smiled to him.

Sunggyu looked around, “What are you doing here?” he said almost whispered.

“My extinct told me that you’re here, so I came,”

“You got to be kidding me,” Sunggyu gave his famous sassy look to Woohyun.

“We’re made for each other, Gyu,” he cooed and nudged into Sunggyu’s cheek.

Sunggyu surprised by his action, “What the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter