#prompt_3

0208 : spreads woohyun's heart! ❤ UPDATED WITH A NEW PROMPT #woogyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

#prompt_3: when woohyun stops shining
pairing: OT7
genre: friendship, sad, angst
prompt is from me, gyumustache.

 

*

 

They always thought that the bright Nam Woohyun continues to shine gracefully without having any barriers that stopped him to do so, but they were wrong. Someday, Woohyun will lose all his bright side and the glitters that sparkled up his soul.

Woohyun had a little sister, named Seuhyun. She was a high school student, a bright student just like her brother. One incident happened on one night when Woohyun wasn't in Korea by that time. Infinite had a world tour by that time, and they were in Japan. Seuhyun involved in a tragic accident and made she died.

Woohyun felt his soul was dragged out from his body when he received the news from the manager. Woohyun only have Seuhyun, his parents are divorced and he didn’t have any ideas where they were.

After 10 years of missing, Woohyun met his mother on Seuhyun's funeral. His mother remarried and his father was still missing –nobody could contact him. His mother was crying on the funeral but not Woohyun. Woohyun was tough, that was people thought. He didn't cry –there weren’t any tears escaped from his eyes.

Infinite was there too, all black. Seuhyun's body started to burn slowly until a huge fire burned her bones into ashes. Infinite stayed near to Woohyun. Sunggyu held Woohyun's hand tightly and Sungjong patted his back.

It's been a week after the funeral, Infinite barely seen Woohyun in the house. He spent most of his time in the room. Sometimes they were eavesdropped Woohyun but none of them had heard Woohyun cried.

One day, when Sungjong and Sunggyu were having breakfast together, Woohyun appeared with messy and oily hair and stubbles on his face. Sungjong offered him some toast but he refused it, despite he asked Sunggyu about Infinite's schedule. Sunggyu told him that Infinite will be hiatus awhile maybe for 1 month. Woohyun said sorry for what happened. He told Sunggyu and Sungjong it must his fault for the hiatus. Sungjong told him, he wasn’t the reason. Infinite decided to take a break and the company respect that.

*

It was middle of the night when Sunggyu walked to the bathroom that was opposite to Woohyun’s room. As he passed by Woohyun’s room, he heard a fade sniffs came out from there. His room was left opened a bit. Sunggyu pushed the door gently so he won't wake up other and closed behind. Woohyun covered himself with a thick blanket and the room was dark and only the city lights lighten his room.

Sunggyu took the empty side of his bed, and patted Woohyun. Woohyun felt a warm hand on his back. He turned and saw Sunggyu in a grey shirt.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Woohyun asked as he rubbed his eyes with his blanket.

"I just want to make sure you are okay," Sunggyu said.

Woohyun tried to smile, "I'm okay, Hyung. Don't worry," he said.

Sunggyu took a deep breath, "Woohyun, you know you always have Infinite,"

Woohyun nodded like an obedient kid.

"When you hurt, Infinite hurts too. So, please don't keep all your pain alone, it's sicken us to see you suffered alone," Sunggyu advised.

"I'm sorry, Hyung," Woohyun told him.

Sunggyu thought he made Woohyun felt better but he wasn't. Woohyun was breaking apart.

*

Infinite started to practice for the comeback. Woohyun and Myungsoo had a vocal training on that day. Woohyun's tone kept went wrong almost all the time and made the trainer started to get fed up. Myungsoo worried when saw Woohyun became like that. The trainer asked Woohyun to stop and let him had a rest before he could continue later. After the trainer left the room, Woohyun quickly walked to the restroom. Myungsoo followed him from behind and before he could enter the restroom, Woohyun locked it. Myungsoo turned the knob harshly while calling Woohyun name. Woohyun didn’t give any response.

He ran all over places looked for Sunggyu to tell him about this and later he found Sunggyu on the studio. He was panting by the time he faced Sunggyu.

"W-Woohyun hyung," Myungsoo tried to explain what happened.

Sunggyu started to panic, and demanded Myungsoo to explain what happened to Woohyun. Myungsoo dragged Sunggyu to the restroom and he arrived there, Sungyeol and Dongwoo were there too. They seem clueless.

"The restroom seem locked from the inside," Sungyeol was clueless.

"Woohyun hyung is inside there," Myungsoo finally explained.

Sunggyu called Woohyun's name with his hand banged the door hardly. His hand started to red. A sound of shattered glass was heard.

"Hyung, should I call manager?" Sungyeol asked him.

"No, don't. Woohyun will be punished if manager knew about this. Damn it, why Woohyun did this," Sunggyu started to lose his patience.

They heard the clicked sound, and Woohyun pulled the door open widely. The vase was shattering on the floor and droplets of blood spotted on the floor. The rest of Infinite was looking at him. That wasn’t the same Nam Woohyun that they knew before debut, that wasn’t the same Nam Woohyun that very strict when it came about practice, Nam Woohyun that stood in front of them was a helpless Nam Woohyun that needed support from s.

Myungsoo hugged Woohyun tightly and cried. He said sorry to Woohyun for not helping him during the training. Woohyun was like a statue –a breathing statue. The rest of Infinite was group hugging and left Sunggyu behind. Sunggyu was mad to Woohyun for making him damn worry. Woohyun was exchanging look with Sunggyu. With that, Sunggyu left s there.

 

Sunggyu didn’t return to their apartment that night, instead he had few bottles of soju by himself. He didn’t care if some fans caught him drank a lot of soju, that night was Sunggyu's night. He didn’t give about them.

Sunggyu poured the last drop of soju into his small glass and someone took the empty sit in front him. It was Hoya, in a thick jacket with mask on his face.

"Hyung, you should stop now," Hoya told him.

Sunggyu didn’t move from his seat, instead gulped down his soju.

"Howon, you want too?" Sunggyu offered a drink.

Hoya shook his head.

"I was damn terrified when Woohyun locked himself in the bathroom. I thought, I thought we will lose him,," Sunggyu cried.

Hoya was Sunggyu's ear on that night. He paid Sunggyu's drink and helped Sunggyu to walk. Sunggyu was bigger than Hoya, made the younger faced difficulties to help him walk. Hoya saw a convenience store few meters away from him. He told Sunggyu that he want to buy something for his stomach. He was hungry. Sunggyu nodded like a kid. He helped Sunggyu to sit and then walked into the convenience store. After made his payment, he went out from the store. Sunggyu wasn't there anymore. A loud bang been heard few meters away from the store and Hoya felt his heart skipped a beat. He saw a car on the middle of the road and people started to surround him. He was getting uneasy. He ran to the car and tried to pass over the crowds there. The plastic bag that he held dropped on the road. Sunggyu was lying on the pavement, with a pool of blood.

Hoya kneeled down beside Sunggyu, and his hand reached his phone inside his pocket. His hand trembled while dialing up the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter