#prompt_17

0208 : spreads woohyun's heart! ❤ UPDATED WITH A NEW PROMPT #woogyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#prompt_17: Myungsoo is a cat-boy and Woohyun is a puppy-boy. They should be enemies but then they fall for each other
Requested by: teenagegirl07
pairing: woosoo
genre: fluff
warning: foul words and inappropriate scenes (?)

 

-

At the age of 10 years old, Woohyun and Myungsoo had an accident due to Myungsoo’s father careless when drove them to school. The Kim and the Nam were neighbors and also the good friends back before the accident happened. It wasn’t a major accident but it was huge enough to cause the crack in friendship they had for years. Ever since then, Woohyun’s family wasn’t in a good term with Myungsoo’s.

-

Myungsoo went to the same high school with Woohyun. The hatred happened to their parents affected them too. They were enemies in school –competing each other for every event –and made everyone in the school knew the things between them weren’t going well. Unfortunately, due to the successful of these two people made the school always picked them up to become school rep for every competition –basketball, singing and even spelling bee competition. The worst thing that ever happened to them was when they did debate competition. It was the worst debate ever. They were from a same side but debating against each other. Their group been disqualified due to the situation that cannot be stopped –they didn’t stop arguing.

“ both of you and now our group been disqualified,” Howon –also the rep for school debate –sounded pissed off after the judges announced their disqualification.

Woohyun and Myungsoo were in silence as neither both of them dared to utter any words. They looked away from each other with Howon stood in front of them with an annoying face. Howon was wearing dark blue blazer took the empty seat in between of them; inhaled a very deep breath before speaking, “Look guys, I don’t know what the is actually happened between both of you, but can you please stop from behaving like kids? It’s so annoying,” Howon said.

“It wasn’t me that start it first,” Myungsoo defended himself.

“You should support your group opinion, not them. you, Myungsoo. Did you ever know how to debate,” Woohyun’s ears went red again.

“Well you shut up,” Myungsoo groaned.

“Both of you, please,” Howon pleaded, “God, I’ll go insane one more time if you guys still acting up like this,” Howon said.

They were in silence.

Howon stood up as grabbed his school bag that been rested against the wall, “I’m going home now,” he said.

After Howon leaving them, they seat for 15 minutes before deciding to go home. Their houses were quite far from their school so they needed to catch up the bus. Myungsoo walked behind Woohyun headed to the bus stop. Since it was already passed the school time, they weren’t any people waited for the bus. Woohyun plugged his ears with earpieces and turned to maximum volume of his favorite song. The weather on that day was quite breezy –blew Woohyun’s soft hair left and right. He glanced to his watch –still got 20 minutes for the next bus.

Myungsoo was sitting few steps away from Woohyun with his hands held new comic book he rented from the comic shop. His lips curved upwards while reading it and sometimes made a weird noise as he laughed to the story content. He was too absurd reading the comic until he didn’t realize the bus was coming. A loud honk shook him to reality. He immediately stood up while his hand reaching for his school bag. He paced up his walk to the bus and left Woohyun alone on the bus stop. He was sleeping soundly.

“Does he waited for another bus?” the bus driver asked Myungsoo when he scanned his pass on the electronic machine beside the driver.

Myungsoo looked at Woohyun that was still sleeping with one earpiece unplugged from his ear, “I don’t think so,” Myungsoo replied nonchalantly.

“Wake him up. He might need to wait two hours for next bus,” the driver said.

Myungsoo with a heavy heart jumped off from the bus to wake Woohyun up.

“Yah,” he shook up Woohyun’s body but he didn’t give any reflex.

“Maybe we should leave him here, sir,” Myungsoo said aloud to the bus driver.

“Wake him up, again,” the driver said.

Myungsoo sighed while cursed under his breathe for Woohyun that was hard to wake up, “Nam Woohyun, bus is waiting,” he slapped Woohyun’s cheek and made he woke up immediately.

He sting on his cheek felt after a moment, “What the,”

“Hurry up. The driver is waiting for you,” Myungsoo said before turning his body to the bus entrance.

Woohyun was still dozing off when he climbed the stairs of the bus. After tapped his pass, he went to the last seat on the back. He rubbed his cheek that was still stinging while his eyes scanning the reading Myungsoo.

“Thank you, dumb ,” Woohyun muttered while still rubbed his cheek.

-

 

Sungjong greeted his brother, Woohyun after he walked into the house. Woohyun looked pissed off while his lips muttering something nonchalantly.

“Hyung, how was your debate?” Sungjong asked him after Woohyun sitting next to his brother on the sofa.

“Horrible. Your damn neighbors ruined everything,” Woohyun raged as he hand searched for potato chips inside the bowl that Sungjong held.

“You mean, Myungsoo? Ha-ha. What he had done?” Sungjong seem eager to find out.

“I don’t want to talk about it. God, I’m so tired. Everything I read last night was useless. God,” Woohyun said.

“Be strong, my dear brother,” Sungjong said mockingly while patting his brother’s back, “Mom will be home late tonight,” he added.

“So, no dinner,” Woohyun said.

Sungjong rubbed his neck, “Um, yeah but I can make us ramen if you want,” Sungjong said.

“Nevermind,” Woohyun shook his head, “I’ll be out awhile,” Woohyun said before leaving his brother again.

 

Myungsoo slide open the ice cream tub and lowered down his head into the tub as he looked for his ice cream. The cold breeze from the tub made Myungsoo chilled up a bit after facing a long and embarrassing day ahead. Suddenly, he felt a strong force gripped his neck and lowered his head more deep into the tub. He reached the hand that held his neck and applied a strong force around his wrist. The man yelped in pain and released Myungsoo.

“Ah,” Woohyun rubbed his wrist that started to leave a red mark around it. Myungsoo was really strong –he thought.

“What the you just did to me?” Myungsoo was mad. His ears turned red.

“Revenge for slapping me today,” Woohyun said.

“Hey, I did call you few times (he lied) but you didn’t wake up. You should be thankful I woke you up or you’re still waiting for the bus,” Myungsoo shouted back.

“Hey, hey if you wanted to fight, just out of my store,” the shopkeeper said to them.

“No!” they said all-together while looking at the man on the cashier.

 

Woohyun and Myungsoo were rubbing their red ears after been twisted by the shopkeeper for being obstinate.

“Don’t you dare to come in if you still can’t make out,” the shopkeeper said at least before closing the door behind her.

The bell jingled as the door closed. Woohyun exchanged his look with Myungsoo. He can’t help it to feel something tickled his stomach. He started to laugh.

Myungsoo laughed too.

“We’re lucky enough. No one was inside the shop,” Woohyun said.

Myungsoo nodded as agree, “It was your fault for pushing my neck,” he said.

“Sorry,” he mumbled.

Myungsoo smiled for the first time in front of Woohyun –made his famous expensive dimple clearly been seen carved on his flawless face. So, the rumor was true –Myungsoo’s famous killer smile really was addicting. Woohyun craved to see it more.

“What’s up with that ert expression, dude? You scared me,” Myungsoo said.

“Huh? W-what ert,” Woohyun stuttered after being caught for staring Myungsoo.

Myungsoo scoffed in return, “I’m heading home now and thank you for causing me not-to-get my ice cream,” he added.

Myungsoo headed home while Woohyun was still there –been struck by that killer smile, still.

 

-

 

“Sunggyu sunbae, please let me go. I just late for ing 1 minute,” Myungsoo stomped his feet –revealed the childish side of him.

“Another demerit for cursing, Kim Myungsoo,” Sunggyu jotted down his name on his small book.

“Ah, Sunggyu sunbae,” Myungsoo groaned.

Woohyun appeared a moment later with messy appearance that he never showed before –ed shirt and uncombed hair that shone under bright sunlight.

“You’re late, too?” Sunggyu looked surprised.

Woohyun gave his cheeky smile, “Hyung, can you please let me go for this time,” he said.

“He won’t let us go,” Myungsoo looked pissed off.

“You may go, Woohyun but please, your hair and shirt,” Sunggyu said.

Myungsoo eyeballed his eyes in disbelief, “No, you’re ing kidding me,” Myungsoo clapped like a seal, “Heol,” he added.

“Another deme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter