The Masquerade

Secret Societies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

"Thank you for coming in such short notice, I have come up with a plan to destroy PIC." I said enthusiastically.

"And what exactly is your plan?" Eddie asked curiously.

"To have a party." I said. The members faces looked confused and gave me a questioning look.

"A party? What? Are you gonna kill them with music, chips, and salsa?" Woobin said with a mocking tone.

I gave him a glare.

"Think about it okay, if PIC comes to the party, we can have a better chance of figuring out who are the PIC members." I said assuring them.

"Wait a minute, if we meet them, they'll know our identity..." Taeyong said.

"They know our names, but they haven't seen our faces, which is why the party will be a masquerade." I said with a smirk. All of them looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Bwa! Are you crazy?!" Taeyong said while Woobin grunted in frustration. 

"What makes you so sure PIC will attend the party?" Eddie asked.

"Don't worry I've got that covered." I said to Eddie.

"Question, why Isn't Ilhoon here to know about this?" Woobin said causing me to roll my eyes at the mention of his name.

"I don't trust him right now" I muttered.

"What if they ask us our name? Are we just gonna tell them our name?" Woobin stupidly asked. 

"You pabo, just make up a name" Taeyong said to Woobin.

"Wait, are you sure you want to do this? They know you're identity." Eddie said with a concerned look. 

"With the amount of security there will be that night, I doubt they would do anything to me." I said not worrying about it.

"So when's the party?" Taeyong asked.

"Tomorrow night." I said making them all groan and mutter cuss words under their breath. 

"Ugh, really? Tomorrow's poker night...." Woobin said.

"Oh well, you're gonna have to cancel that ." Taeyong said laughing.

 

Nana POV

~8:00PM~

We finished out everyday training and Hyuna and I headed towards the locker room to take a shower. Once we finished showering and got dressed, we walked towards the back doors of the building.

"So you and Hyungsik seem to be close." Hyuna said giving me a wink.

"Oh god! Don't start with that, I don't think of him in that way!" I said while making a disgusted face.

"Oh come on, admit it, you like him." Hyuna teased.

"He's just someone to fool around with, but I can't see myself being with him long-term." I said truthfully. I turned to her and smirked. 

"What about you and lover boy?" I said trying to contain my laughter.

Hyuna rolled her eyes.

"Ilhoon? Seriously?" She said annoyed. I rolled my eyes and looked at her. 

"Admit it, there's something between you two." I said.

"Actually, there's something I need to tell you." Hyuna all of a sudden said.

"What? You like him?" I said.

"Ew no, actually I went to the cafe and say the most handsome guy I've ever laid eyes on." Hyuna said sighing.

"You say that about every guy." I said rolling my eyes. Hyuna gave me a serious look. 

"I'm serious, he's the definition of perfection." Hyuna said. I gave her a questioning look while she kept talking about him.

"He make me feel like....I don't know....something different." She said surprisingly. We kept walking towards our vehicles.

"Well do you know his name?" I asked.

"Unfortunately no, he left too soon." she said letting out a sigh.

"That's too bad..." I muttered as I opened the door to my vehicle. We said our goodbyes and I headed home.

Hyungsik POV

I woke up early in the morning to find out that our leader, Kyungho, wanted to have a meeting with us. I quickly got dressed and arrived on time to the meeting. Only the most important members of PIC attended the meeting, which were, me, Nana, Hyuna, Hyunseung, T.O.P, Byunghun, and Nari.

"I have some inportant news to tell you all" Kyungho said. Everyones face expressions turned seriou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter