Kiss Me

Secret Societies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana POV

"What?" I said, not believing what I just heard come out from L's lips. He walked closer to me and looked me in the eyes with a grin. He stopped literally inches away from me, making me nervous at how close we were to each other. He tilted his head to the right slightly and gave me a sly smile.

"Kiss me." he repeated, as he surprised me grabbing my waist and pulling me close to him. I didn't know how to respond, I could feel my legs giving up on me. I tried to get out of his grip but it was as if all my strength was useless. 

"Let go of me" I muttered, as I tried to avoid eye contact with him. "No." he said as he made his grip around my waist tighter. "I'm not gonna say it again Jinah" he said, forcing me to make eye contact with him. His eyes were full of lust as they wandered to mine and down to my lips. The between us was transparent as I looked back at him with the same lust. I glanced at his lips and back up to his eyes. 

Just do it, Nana, you know you want to.

My mind was a never ending battle of the ual thoughts I had about Myungsoo. Surprising me yet again, L lifted up his hand to caress my cheek and gave me a sincere smile. I melted under his touch, the tension is too much. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, while he gave me a stunned look. I gradually leaned in towards his lips, I could feel his breath on mine as I got closer. He didn't hesitate to lean in as well, as both of us closed our eyes in anticipation of what was about to occur.

The second our lips touched weird feelings that I've never felt before rushed throughout my whole body.  L deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist. The sensation of his lips on mine was like nothing I had experienced. I wish we could just stay like this forever. His lips were soft against mine; the intoxicating feeling of his lips made me weak against him. 

"umm....Nana?" We heard a female voice beside us say. L and I immediately separated from each other and looked towards the direction where the voice had come from.

Nari.

"Nari! Uh, we were just uh-" I began but was cut off.

"The guys said that we should get going" Nari said with a shocked expression. 

OMA. I am so embarrassed! Karma.

"Ok." I said as I pulled Nari with me and quickly left. I didn't look back once to see L's reaction. Once we entered the club again, Nari stopped me and gave me a 'what the ' look. 

"What the hell was that?!" Nari asked.

"Nothing! Keep your mouth shut." I told her and she just nodded. That's the one good thing about girl world, we can keep secrets. Well....most of the time anyways.

..........................

NEXT MORNING

Taeyong POV

I woke up to the sound of banging on the door, causing me to spring up from the couch. I rubbed my eyes, confused on who it could be this early in the morning. As I speed walked towards the door, I noticed it was 5 in the morning.

WTF I still have two hours of sleep!!!

I swung the door open and found Myungsoo in front of me with a laptop, flash drive, and two Starbucks coffees.

"What the-" I began but was cut off as he entered my apartment.

"We need to hack into this flash drive, I brought some coffee" he said as he made himself home and sat on the couch and opened his laptop. "Uhh...you do get it's like 5 in the morning right?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "Yea and I haven't slept at all because I've been trying to figure out the codes all night so whether you like it or not, you're going to help me." he said, handing me a coffee and giving me one of his famous ' you better do what I say' glares. "Ugh ok fine, just let me put a shirt on" I said as I went to go find one in my room.

As I walked back into the living room, L kept glancing at me. But the kind of glance that means you're in deep .

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, sitting beside him on the couch.

"Oh nothing, nothing......" he said, exaggerating the 'nothing.' 

"Ok." I muttered, confused.

"I just think it's funny that you told me that you weren't going to see Hyuna anymore and then you go ing her in front of everyone" He said in an angry tone. Oh God.....

I rolled my eyes at him and turned to him.

"Ok, first of all, we weren't ing, we were kissing and second of all its none of your business" I explained, taking a sip of my coffee. He gave me a glare and seemed like he wanted to tell me off but instead kept quiet.

"Whatever, let's just hack into the folders" he said, inserting the flash drive into his laptop.

"Mind explaining" I asked, puzzled.

"Well last night at the club, my insider managed to download files from this....,well let's just call them rebel group for now" he said as he clicked on the folder on his laptop.

"You mean the sniper and the bathroom guys with the triangle tatts" I confirmed.

"Yea, anyways, he told me that these folders contain important information or so I assume and the folder is called N.W.O" he said with an irritated look. 

Of course....N.W.O, figures.

"Alright, and tell me why are you having such a difficult time hacking into these files if you're a hacking expert?" I asked, letting out a light laugh.

"Well , these files aren't like anything I've seen before. They're heavily protected, if I didn't know any better I'd say that these files are government related" he explained, giving me a stern look. Those words surprised me; I looked at him with a startled expression.

"How could the government be tied into all of this?" I asked, clueless of what the reason could be.

"I don't know" he muttered, contemplating on the question at hand.

"Well we better get started, we need all the time we can get." he remarked; I obeyed.

The next 2 hours were countless tries of trying to hack into the files in the folder but no luck. This only made us more aggravated. 

"Damn it! What the hell?!" L yelled in frustration as he tried yet again but failed. "Forget it, it's useless" I muttered getting up from the couch. L closed his laptop and let out a sigh. I could tell he was disappointed by our progress.

"I better get home and take a shower, I'll see you at PIC headquarters." he said, grabbing his stuff and giving me a nod before he went out the door.

On that note, I need to take a shower as well.

Hyuna POV

1 pm

"That's it for this meeting, everyone is dismissed." Kyungho stated. The whole time during the meeting, I was just thinking of Taeyong. I couldn't help it, it just kind of happened. 

Am I falling in love with him......

NO.

"Hyuna? I asked you a question." Nana said, snapping her finger in front of my face. "Huh? Oh sorry, what was your question?" I asked. She gave me a look and smiled. "What are you thinking about? I mean the whole time during the meeting it seemed like you were in another place." Nana said, grinning.

"Nothing. What are you talking about?" I claimed, avoiding eye contact. "You were thinking about Taeyong, weren't you?" she commented, with a satisfied smirk. I stopped in my tracks and froze. "N-no" I uttered like an idiot. She laughed and gave me a light push. "You're terrible at lying" she noted, trying to contain her laughter. "Shut up" I replied, giving her a cold glare.

"You like Taeyong?" A familiar male voice said behind us. We quickly turned to see Hyunseung with a puzzled look.

"What? No of course not, right Nana?" I said, pinching her so she would go with it. "Yea. I mean no, no she doesn't like him" Nana uttered, as I gave her a death glare. "Does that explain why you were all over him last night in the club?" Hyunseung mentioned with a disapproving look. "Uhh..." I said unsure of what to say. "She was just doing her job Hyunseung. Remember, keep the enemies closer." Nana insisted while Hyunseung rolled his eyes. "Yea, besides what I do is none of your business" I added. Thank God I have Nana as a friend. 

"Whatever." he muttered before leaving. 

That was a close one. 

"Thank you" I whispered to Nana; she gave me a nod. "But next time, would you please hold off on the pinching because that was some major pain, especially since your nails dug into my skin!" Nana claimed, giving me a push. I giggled and apologized.

We walked into the lobby and sat on a couch. "Hyuna, I have to tell you something." Nana said with a serious expression. This can't be good.

"Oh god, please don't tell me that you and Hyungsik are dating because if yall are, I'm sorry but I'm going to vomit." I stated with wide eyes. She gave me a repulsed expression and shook her head. "Ewww no, never in my life would I date Hyungsik" she stated giving me a disgusted look. 

"Thank god" I mumbled, letting out a sigh of relief. "Ok, what is it?" I asked, giving her my full undivided attention. She looked nervous, as she tried to make out the words but kept pausing. "I.....ugh....I kind of......" she muttered, pausing every second. "Tell me." I said trying to convince her. She had a dim expression and took a deep breath.

"I kissed Kim Myungsoo" she answered, astonishing me. "What?! When?!" I demanded. "Last night, outside the club in the parking lot" she answered with a guilty look. I looked at her with a shocked expression, not believing what I just heard. 

"Woah, I didn't really think that you were going to.....play around with him.." I replied, giving her a wink. 

"Who said anything about playing around?" she protested, crossing her arms over her chest while she gave me a cold glare. 

"Wait. So you actually like him?" I asked, taken aback by her words. Her cheeks turned red, confirming my question.

"What?! N-No! In a million years when pigs fly!" she stammered, trying to keep cool. "Well, it looks like I'm not the only bad liar here..." I mentioned as I tried my best not to laugh. Nana pushed me and gave me a mean glare.

"Look point is, it's never going to happen again. Never. Besides, he's the enemy." Nana remarked with a dim expression. I studied her face expressions and came to the realization that.....she's falling for Myungsoo.

"You know, you never told me what it was like to live with Myungsoo for those few weeks that you were gone.." I noted as we both stood up from the couch. Nana didn't make any eye contact with me, nor did she answer my question. Her body tensed up the second I asked.

"Girls, Kyungho wants everyone in the meeting room" TOP said as he quickly came towards us.

Great....what now....

Everyone went into the 'meeting room'. Nana sat next to me as we waited for our leader to start the meeting. Kyungho came in and shut the door behind him. He went to the front and had a serious expression on his face. We all waited silently for him to speak. 

"I called you all here to this meeting because I have important information to tell you all." Kyungho said intriguing all of us to hear more.

"Starting tomorrow, you all will be a part of our new project N.W.O." He said.

"And what exactly does N.W.O stand for?" Nana asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter