RIP Lamborghini

Secret Societies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona POV

I woke up early in the morning and did my regular routine which included exercise and what not. I finished doing my morning tasks and got ready to head out towards the JS headquarters. As I walked out the door, my phone started ringing. I glanced at the caller ID, revealing Jung Woo as the caller.

I answered the phone quickly.

"Yoboseo" I said through the phone.

"Yoona, I need you to come to the PEACE Enterprises building immediately." he said in a serious tone. 

"Yes sir but may I ask what for?" I said, confused by the sudden request.

"You'll find out when you get there" Jungwoo stated over the phone.

Well...I guess business is business

Byunghun POV

All of the PIC members were in the conference room, waiting for me to tell them the plan for the mission.

"As you all know, JS has decided to try a method of attaining another superpower for a limited time by injecting themselves with the blood of those who obtain the specific power they need for the moment" I announced to the members. 

"Our mission is to obtain the blood samples from the other team which are located in the JS lab department." I continued to say while the others gave me their attention.

"The lab is only a few miles away from the JS building which means that if the JS combat team come to kick our , we only have a 5 minute window to get the hell out of there" I said, showing a photo of the JS building and lab up on the screen.

"So what we're going to do is send Nana into the lab; Nana you will shapeshift into Yoona's body in order to get past security" I said, turning my attention towards Nana. She nodded her head in agreement.

"Then, once you've past security I will give you instructions on where the blood samples are located. After that you will be able to let the other PIC member in from the back door in the Lab" I instructed her.

"Hyungsik you will be at the back door waiting for Nana to give you the samples; all of you will be using an ambulance vehicle in order to not attract attention when escaping, all the other members will be in the ambulance vehicle waiting for the signal. If something goes wrong, Hyuna, TOP, and Hyunseung will fight security until everyone else is in the vehicle. Nari you will be driving the vehicle so you better not mess up" I said as I turned to Nari with a serious look.

"No problem, but what are we going to do with the blood samples?" Nari asked with a confused look on her face.

"That's classified" I replied. Everyone rolled their eyes and shrugged.

Everyone sat there in silence. What the is wrong with them?!

"What are ya'll waiting for?! Go!" I yelled at them as I motioned them out the door. All of them quickly got up and left the building.

Taeyong POV

11:00 AM

Myungsoo and I walked towards the JS Lab Department. We were supposed to give blood tomorrow but there was a change of plans, instead we are going to do it today. 

"Awww man, I hate needles!" Myungsoo complained as we entered the building. We walked inside the room in which our blood would be taken and sat down. I looked over at Myungsoo, he looked nervous.

"Dude chill. It will only take like a few seconds" I said as I tried to comfort him.

"Alright who's going first" the male nurse asked us.

"Him" Myungsoo said quickly as he pointed at me. . I gave him a death glare and the male nurse cleansed the area on my arm in which he would insert the needle in.

He grabbed the long sharp needle and aimed it towards the cleansed area. Once he injected the needle, I felt like I was ready to pass out. I don't know how much blood he took out of my body but it felt like I was being to death. Yea.....I hate needles.

"Why do you need so much?!" Myungsoo exclaimed as he looked in horror.

"We're running an experiment, so we need more blood than usual" the male nurse answered as I felt myself getting light headed. I swear I can see the light not too far from where i'm sitting.

"Done" the male nurse said as he retrieved the needle and gave me a bandage to wrap around my arm. I got up and headed towards the door.

"Yah!!! Where are you going?! You're just going to leave me here?! I need you for support!" Myungsoo yelled as he tryed to grab my arm to prevent me from leaving. Fortunately, Myungsoo couldn't stand up because the male nurse was already preparing to insert the needle into his arm.

"Sorry I have to do some stuff at the JS building" I said as I walked out the door, barely. I was really light headed and weak due to the amount of blood they took. As I exited the building, all I could hear were the screams and yells from Myungsoo.

Nana POV

11:40 AM

We arrived at the JS Lab Department and I quickly shape shifted myself into Yoona. I walked towards the entrance of the building and it was easy to get past the security since Yoona was highly respected here. If only they knew.....

As I walked into the building, Byunghun gave me instructions as to where the room was located. As I made my way deeper into the building, I made a turn at a corner and accidently knocked into someone. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you" I said as I turned to see who it was. 

We made eye contact and I realized it was Myungsoo. He looked at me for a moment and smiled.

"Hey beautiful what are you doing here?" He asked as he grabbed my hands. WAIT WHAT?! WHY IS HE-........oh right, I'm in Yoona's body.

" I just have to take care of a few things" I said quickly as I reluctantly seperated our hands. "Oh, well I just gave blood but I have to get going now. I have to do some stuff at the JS building" Myungsoo said as he caressed my cheek. I shivered from his touch. Damn it Nana focus on the mission! 

"Well then you should get going" I said as I tried to walk past him. 

"Hey! Wait a minute!" He said as he grabbed my waist and pushed me against the wall. 

I looked into his eyes and felt like time had stopped. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter