Romance and Blood

Secret Societies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana POV

I woke up and looked around to remember that I was in Myungsoo's apartment. I instantly noticed I was still holding hands with Myungsoo! I felt butterflies in my stomach just seeing our hands linked. We held hands all night??? Wow, that's a first for me, wierd...I turned to my left and saw the time on the alarm clock. It was 9:30AM. I turned back to my right to see L still sleeping. *Sigh* That's more like it, he's less annoying when he's not talking. His hair was all ruffled and his chest was rising and falling at a steady pace. I couldn't help but watch him sleep, how can someone look so handsome while sleeping. Every feature of him was just perfect. My eyes lingered to his lips. If only I could taste those lips one more time. We were so close to kissing last night but he just had to stop that precious moment. Hmmm maybe if I kiss him lightly he won't notice at all.

Ugh Nana think straight! You can't do that! He's the enemy, besides he has a fiance...

I looked up and saw my reflection in the mirror that was hanging on the wall. ! I don't have makeup on! I can't let him see me like this! As soon as I thought that I felt Myungsoo start to wake up next to me. I let go of his hand and looked at him, he opened his eyes.

I reluctantly turned away so he wouldn't be able to see my face. I felt him sit up and sigh.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"9:37" I said still facing away from him.

"Why are you acting wierd, or better yet why are you hiding your face?" L said confused. I hesitated at first to tell him but I didn't want him to ask any more questions so I decided to tell him the truth.

"I don't have makeup on." I said getting up from the bed.

"So." L said. Ugh, god why couldn't he just stay alseep for a few more hours.

"So I don't look all that pretty right now." I said getting annoyed. I headed towards the door to go to the guest bathroom but he grabbed my arm. God Damn it why can't he just leave me alone! I tried to get out from his grip but he turned me to be facing towards him. , now he's gonna see my bare face. I avoided making eye contact while he was studying my face. What a ing wierdo...

"You lied, you're beautiful." L said. WTF? Did he just say I'm beautiful...Am I dreaming? I right away felt my cheeks begin to blush. I looked into his eyes to find he was already looking into mine. We were gazing into each others eyes for what seemed an eternity but then his phone started ringing and he ended 'our moment' by going over to where his phone was. Why would he say I'm beautiful, does he really think that? Nana get a grip on yourself he's the enemy, he's probably just playing with your emotions! I shook off the thought and went to the guest bathroom.

Myungsoo POV

I got my phone and looked at the caller ID, it's Taeyong. Hmmm what does he want?

"What's up?" I answered.

"Hey hyung. I need help." Taeyong said.

"Alright with what?" I said.

"Uh well you have a yacht right?" Taeyong said.

"Yea..." I said confused as to where this was going.

"Can I borrow it." Taeyong said.

"Why?" I said. I'm over protective about my yacht and knowing Taeyong he could wreck my baby!

"Well I kinda told Hyuna I have a yacht." Taeyong said stumbling over his words.

"What?! Why did you tell her that?" I said confused.

"Well she asked me what I did the day before yesterday and I said I was chilling in my yacht." Taeyong said quickly. Oh My God, what a .

"Ugh fine, but I'm going to have to teach you how to sail it." I said looking at the time. It's almost 10.

"Alright, where is it at?" Taeyong asked.

"I'll text you the address and I'll meet you there at around 10:20ish." I said.

"Sounds good, thanks for helping me." Taeyong said.

"Yea, see you then." I said ending the call.

Nana POV

I got out of the bathroom and headed to the kitchen table and got the clothes L had bought me. Hmmm does he have makeup, no, why would he? Ehh I'll ask anyway. I went towards his bedroom and went in. 

"Hey, do you have makeup?" I asked him causing him to look at me.

He squinted his eyes as if he was thinking and he went into his bathroom. He then came back with a bag full of makeup. WTF? He has make up??? As he gave it to me I gave him a surprised face.

"It's Yoona's she leaves it here for whenever she sleeps over." L said making me think about what he meant by "Sleep Over". Ewww I shouldn't be thinking about that, ugh. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Too much information." I said leaving. As I was about to shut the door I remembered I hadn't even told him thank you for the clothes he had bought me. Should I go say thank you? Ugh I don't know. Nana he wasted money on you, go say thank you.Ugh I guess I'll go thank him. I turned around and was about to open the door until I noticed through the crack of the door L was getting undressed...I know I shouldn't be watching him, but I couldn't help it, he's just so hot...His back was turned towards me. As I watched him get undressed everything was becoming hot and I was getting well you know, . Ugh turn around you bastard I want to see your chest, your abs, and maybe you can take off those boxers too...

"You know, it's not polite to stare." L said suddenly. ! , he caught me staring! What do I do? What do I say? Nana act cool, play it off. I opened the door just to poke my head in.

"I just wanted to say thank you for the clothes you bought." I said trying to act cool. 

"Your welcome." He said not even bothering to turn around. I then got out and closed the door. , I have got to get my together.

Hyuna POV

"Here, use this chip to put on his phone so we can track him." Kyungho said. I took the chip and put it in a safe place in my purse. Taeyong had texted me this morning that he would be picking me up at 6:30 PM to go out sailing in his yacht. I'm impressed he can keep going with his lie. I was sure he was going to try to come up with an excuse as to not being able to go out in his yacht. But nope, he's staying with his lie. So of course once I got his message, I notified Kyungho. Nana is still missing, I'm so worried about her well being. Kyungho suspects JS to be the ones behind the attack against us. I still haven't told them I know it was them...So we're hoping that maybe the tracking chip will help us find Nana. Taeyong might know where she is. 

"Remember to try and find out any information you can, alright?" Kyungho said to me.

"Yes sir." I responded. Kyungho gave me a nod and left me in the lobby of PIC. I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited to see Taeyong again. There's just something about him that draws me to him. *Sigh* And all the moments we had yesterday just makes me enjoy his company even more. Hyuna, stop, he's the enemy, remember he's playing you! I can't think of him in that way, for all I know I'm just a job to him. All of a sudden I could only see black as someone covered my eyes with their hands. WTF? I immediately removed their hands and turned to see Hyunseung. 

"Hey." Hyunseung said smiling. 

"Hey." I said back.

"You hungry? Cause I was thinking maybe we could go eat at a new place downtown." Hyunseung said surprising me. Don't get me wrong he's my friend but he's also my ex. So I think you would agree with me when I say it's wierd to go out with your ex-boyfriend.

"Uhhh I don't know, I just have a lot of stuff to do." I said trying to bail out.

"Awww come on, we barely hangout, we're just going out to eat, it's not like we're gonna have at a restaurant." Hyunseung said making me laugh. Ah what the hell I'm hungry anyways.

"Fine let's go then." I said giving him a smile. He returned the smile and we walked towards the front doors of PIC. I was about to open the door but Hyunseung beat me to it. He opened the door for me and said "After you my lady."

I laughed at his gesture as he did as well. We walked over to the parking lot.

"We're taking my car." Hyunseung said suddenly.

"Oh no it's fine, I can drive my car." I said.

"Do you know how much gas costs nowadays, if you come with me you won't have to spend gas money." Hyunseung said. His comment made me laugh because it was true.

"Well in that case, we'll take your car." I said giggling. Once we reached his car he immediately opened the passenger door for me. 

"Thank you." I said as I got into the car.

"My pleasure." Hyunseung said grinning.

Hmmm I forgot how much of a gentleman Hyunseung can be.

Taeyong POV

"Yah! Be careful!" L yelled at me.

"Chill! This is my first time." I said trying to drive the yacht.

"You know when you said you we're gonna teach me to "sail" this thing, I thought it was gonna have like the mast and main sail, but it's just like driving a damn car. Why do I need lessons for this when it's just like driving a car." I said.

"You wanna know why? Because I don't trust you with my yacht! That's why. If I don't teach you then you would have wrecked my yacht just like my lambo." L said hitting me in the back of  my head.

"Hey! The lambo wasn't my fault! You were the one driving you !" I said hitting him back. He was about to hit me back but his phone started ringing. He answered the phone while I kept driving the yacht. Driving this yacht is actually pretty ing easy, besides I can just put it on auto pilot once were far enough into the open sea. Hmmm what should I do for my date with Hyuna. Maybe I should just go casual and grill some meat or she won't mind if I get pizza right? Ahh it I'm going all out, I'll get the most expensive I can find to make this date perfect. Hmmm maybe I can get some fireworks. I wonder if she's as excited as me. *Sigh* I miss her already.

"Yah! Pabo turn the yacht back to the harbor!" L said hitting me in the head to get my attention back to reality. I turned the yacht over which took an eternity since the yacht is so ing big. As soon as we got there I parked it and tied it up just like L taught me.

"Where do you have to go?" I said curious.

"I have to take care of some business, take care of my baby or I'll cut your off!" L yelled before leaving me. I looked back at the yacht. Ugh I have to prepare so much before the date. I went back to the parking lot and headed out to buy everything I needed for tonight.

Nana POV

*Beep Beep Beep*

I got up and went towards the kitchen to open the microwave and get the bag of popcorn. I got my popcorn and went back on the couch. I turned up the volume to the t.v. The whole twilight series was on so I decided to go ahead and whatch that. When L left to do god knows what I took a shower and I put the new clothes he bought me and of course did my makeup and now I'm just chilling, eating, and watching t.v. Being kidnapped is not that bad, I honestly would rather very much be here than at work. All of a sudden the door opened and L came in.

"What are you watching?" L asked me.

"Twilight." I responded keeping my eyes glued to the t.v.

"Let's go out." He suddenly said. I looked at him confused.

"What? Why?" I said too lazy to get up.

"Do you really want to be inside the whole day?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"Yea." I said giving him a 'duh' face. He rolled his eyes and walked over to me. He took my popcorn and turned off the t.v. 

"Ugh fine." I said getting up. Good thing I'm already dressed. He went into his room and came back with handcuffs. Oh hell no! Next he put one of the cuffs on his wrist and he walked over to me. 

"You're crazy if you think I'm actually gonna walk around handcuffed to you in public." I said. Without hesitation, in one swift move he handcuffed my wrist. ing Jerk.

"Till death do us part." L said laughing. I kept a straight face although I wanted to laugh.

"Shut the up." I said rolling my eyes. We walked to the door but then L stopped. 

"Shapeshift into another person." L said surprising me.

"What?" I said. 

"You think I'm stupid enough to take you out in public as you? I wasn't born yesterday sweetheart." He said. Damn it, I thought he was actually gonna allow me to go as myself. 

"You're not in this alone, I'll shapeshift too, and if you want we can pretend to be a couple." L said giving me a wink. Ugh egotistic Myungsoo is back. I quickly shapeshifted into another person and of course I chose to be a pretty, not as pretty as me though (not to brag). L then shapshifted but instead of being a handsome guy he decided to be an ugly duckling looking motherer! I looked at him confused as to why he would choose to be that. 

"What? Anything I choose won't be as handsome as me, so I might as well see how it feels to be ugly for once." L said smirking. I shoved him which was a bad idea since I practically bumped into him because of our wrists being handcuffed to each others. My chest was pressed up against his chest and our faces were so close to each others. Just as I thought we were having a moment he backed up and said "lets go." We headed out the door and we got to the parking lot and got into his car. Is he going to keep ruining every moment we have.

Hyuna POV

"Remember when you accidentally hit the alarm that one time we were in the control room." Hyunseung said laughing. I remembered that perfectly. We were both making out in the control room and in the midst of that time I had accidetally sat on the alarm because Hyunseung placed me on top of the control panel, when we were in a relationship of course.

"Hey it's not my fault, you were the one who set me down on the alarm in the first place." I said defending myself and laughing at the faint memory.

"True, hahaha, those were good times." Hyunseung said looking into my eyes. I immediately felt awkward, I don't really like talking about our past because I just get uncomfortable. I can tell Hyunseung still likes me but he just doesn't seem to get the hint that I had moved on from 'our thing'. I looked away from Hyunseung and he broke the tension by ordering the check from the waiter. The waiter came to our table a minute later and handed Hyunseung the check. I started to open my purse to get the money to pay for my food but Hyunseung said he would pay. I refused of course, I didn't order much so I don't have to pay much. We both payed for our own meals and we were on our way out of the restaurant. The walk to the car was silent. We got in Hyunseung's car and the only noise that was hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter