Punishment

Secret Societies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

*alarm*

I woke up and hit the alarm to turn it off. I got up and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. It's been three weeks since the showdown at the club. I stayed at Taeyong's place for a week before I bought this condo I'm living in. The morning after that night the boys and I put the "masked" guy in an abandoned warehouse that belongs to Woobin's dad. We've tried everything to get the guy to tell us any information about who he was, who had sent him, and why they had come. We (Taeyong, Woobin, Eddie, and I) think he must be from the same team as the sniper guy. Why? Because they both have the same tattoo.(As did the other guys he was with at the club). I'm planning on going to the warehouse after work today. But this time I'll make sure he's in so much pain he won't have a choice but to tell me.

Taeyong POV

I took two pills and washed them down with water. I headed out and got into my beautiful car. (My precious Lamborghini) As I drove to JS Headquarters my phone rang indicating a message. I pressed on the brake to stop at the red light and got my phone to check the message. I smiled as I saw it was Hyuna.

Hyuna : Good morning Handsome ;)

I texted back.

Taeyong : Good morning Beautiful ;P

All of a sudden I heard a horn from behind me followed by a man yelling "Move it !" I stepped on the gas pedal and surely the man pulled up right beside of me. I turned to see him flipping me off for about 3 seconds then he sped off while yelling "Learn how to drive you !"

Hmmm well this day is good so far.

Hyuna POV

"Good morning beautiful ;P" I read bringing a slight smile to my face. Not because I was flattered, but because I know I have Taeyong wrapped around my finger. I didn't think it was gonna be this easy to deceive him into liking me. He thinks he's so smooth trying to get close to me and get information from me. He's so clueless. I just wish I wasn't so into him...I have to constantly be reminding myself that he's only playing me. Reminding myself of his real intentions makes me want to ruin him. I mean seriously? He actually thought he could play me? I'm Kim Hyuna, I'm the heartbreaker. And I for sure am going to be the heartbreaker in this game.

"Hyuna! We're leaving! Let's go!" Byunghun yelled. I turned off my phone and got in the van with the rest of the members.

Myungsoo POV

I went into my office and began work. I had to sort some files out and sign some requests that came from the officers in the combat field. 

*Knock knock knock*

"Come in." I said signing one of the papers. The door opened and I looked up to see Taeyong.

"Hey man, whats up?" I said smiling.

"I need to have a word with you." He said sitting down on one of the seats infront of my desk.

"Yea? What is it?" I said signing other papers.

"It's about Hyuna." He said.

"What about her." I said still looking down.

"I don't want to deceive her anymore." He said surprising me.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking up at him and making eye contact.

"I mean I don't want to take advantage of her to get information anymore." He said making me drop the pen I had.

"Taeyong I didn't assign this job to you so you could say "I don't want to anymore", if I say "spy on Hyuna", that's what you'll do." I said getting slightly irritated.

"Alright, then let me rephrase my sentence, I won't be taking advantage of Hyuna anymore." He said getting up from his chair. I got up as well and we both stared at each other in anger. 

"Taeyong right now is not the time for you to me over, you are going to keep spying on Hyuna, because I say so, I am an officer, so you do as I say." I said gripping the desk with my hands.

"Yea? Well you better find someone else cause I'm done." Taeyong said making my blood boil. As he was about to leave my office I stopped him.

"You think she likes you?" I said making him stop. He looked back at me and nodded his head.

"And you like her?" I said. He nodded his head again.

"You know what I think?" I said.

"I don't ca-" He started saying.

"I'm not done talking." I said raising my voice. He stayed quiet and I proceeded.

"I think you should be careful, she's from P.I.C, and I'm pretty damn sure when she finds out you're from J.S she won't hesitate to hurt you." I said trying to be honest.

"You don't know her, she would never hurt me." He said clenching his jaw.

"Excuse me? She would never hurt you?! Isn't she the same person who kicked you out the plane?" I said getting under his skin.

"But she didn't know it was me." He said trying to defend her. Ugh what's the use of fighting with him he's obviously whipped.

"Well then if you're not going to spy on her then you shouldn't see her anymore, unless you want to be unloyal to J.S." I said being serious.

"Alright, I won't see her anymore." He said leaving. Great, the one person I could count on to get information about P.I.C, and that girl just had to it all up! I know I may seem as a douche to Taeyong but everything I said was just to open his eyes to what kind of girl he's falling for. She's from P.I.C, no one from P.I.C has any good in them.

Nana POV

"Now remember don't go into building's A, B, and C. Go into the other building across of the main buildings got it?" Byunghun said to everyone. Everyone nodded their head. 

"Good, Hyuna you'll be in charge of the detonator." Byunghun said tossing the detonator to Hyuna. The van came to a stop and we all got out. 

"Nana, Hyungsik, T.O.P, come with me, the rest of you go with Hyuna." Byunghun said. 

"Hyuna detonate the first building but wait for J.S to detonate the other two, got it?" Byunghun said.

"Yes sir." Hyuna replied. 

"Alright, move out." Byunghun said. We all seperated into our teams and went towards our destinations. 

"Nana, Hyungsik, go ahead and set up the banner." Byunghun said motioning towards the top of the building we were going into. Hyungsik and I went and took an elevator to get to the top. 

"Man I feel so pumped, Myungsoo is gonna get his for messing with us." Hyungsik said with a smirk.I stayed quiet, I didn't know what to say, for the first time I felt like what we were doing was wrong. *Sigh* Snap out of it Nana it's just another mission. We got to the top and started setting up the banner.

Myungsoo POV

As I signed the last paper I heard someon come into my office. I looked up to see Jungwoo's assistant.

"Sir Kim, Mr. Ha wants you in his office now." He said looking nervous. For what? I got up and headed towards his office. Once I got there I knocked on the door and heard Jungwoo say "Come in." I went in and closed the door behind me.

"You wanted to see me sir." I said politely.

"Have you seen the news?!" Jungwoo yelled as he pointed towards the flat screen tv. I turned my head towards the tv.

I stood there in horror as I listened to the people on the news network.

"Just 10 minutes ago, a building with about 300 people was blown up. We are still not sure about any casualties but firemen, police, and rescue teams have been sent to the site. As of right now, many people assume for it to be a terrorist attack. We'll keep you updated on more news as soon as we can." the news anchor said.

It was like a terrible nightmare. "What the hell is PIC planning on doing now?!" I said in desperation. 

"I don't know, that why I have you here!" Jungwoo yelled. Both of us made eye contact and I could tell he was infuriated. 

"We need to get a team down there as soon as we can." I said to Jungwoo. He squinted his eyes as to think about it and looked back at me.

"Send Ilhoon's team."

"What?! Ilhoon...he'll just mess up the mission again sir-" I began to say but was cut off.

"I said send Ilhoon's team! No if's or but's." Jungwoo yelled.

"Yes Sir" I obeyed. Both of us turned to the TV and saw something that we least expected.

A big banner was rolled down on the side of building in flames by some people on a helicopter.

The banner read 'This is not the end JS- PIC' 

"GET THE TEAM NOW!" Jungwoo yelled as I stood there frozen. By this point I was sure that it was revenge for what I had done.

You idiot! Why did you let Nana see it was you!? , it won't be long till Jungwoo finds out but just in case he doesn't, i'm just going to keep my mouth shut.

"L! What are you waiting for!?" Jungwoo yelled even louder than the first time. I snapped out of my trance and quickly walked out. Once I was out of the office, I teleported into the training center.

 Taeyong POV

We were all in the middle of training when all of a sudden we heard the red code alarm go off.

"THIS IS NOT A DRILL, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. ILHOON'S TEAM GET SUITED UP FOR AN EMERGENCY MISSION." The intercom said while the siren was heard throughout the building. 

We didn't hesitate to run to our dressing rooms and get quickly dressed.

"Ugh GOD, What now?" Woobin muttered as he put his equipment on.

"Everyone get into the vehicles once you're done! Quickly!" Ilhoon commanded us.

"He better calm the down..." Woobin muttered under his breath only loud enough for Eddie and I to hear.

"Come one guys we need to hurry, it must be something really serious" Eddie said.

All of ran towards the vehicles and I saw L walking towards the door that connect to another building. I ran towards L so I could get some answers.

"L!" I said as I caught up with him. Eddie and Woobin were beside me.

L turned towards us with a look that showed that something was definitely wrong.

"What's going  on?" I asked as Eddie and Woobin nodded their heads.

"PIC blew up a building with 300 people in it and it's not the end of it.." L said as he looked at the ground.

"Why?" Woobin said in disbelief.

"Revenge from the Japan incident...and the Nana incident..." he muttered.

"OH GREAT...." Woobin said.

"What if we get caught? What if Jungwoo finds out it was us?!" Eddie said in panic mode.

"That's not gonna happen. Besides if it's anyone's fault....it's mine. Ya'll better go now, be careful." L said as he went inside the other building.

All of us ran into the vehicle and headed towards the bombing site. We got there in minutes and all of us went towards Ilhoon to get orders.

"Everyone evacuate the people from the buildings that have been made threats to, tell the citizens to leave the building and to go in the main building where eveyone can be safe." Ilhoon ordered

"How are all the people going to fit in one building?" I asked, confused. 

"There's three seperate buildings for the main building smart one." Woobin said sarcastically to me as both of us shoved eachother.

"Enough! Go do what I ordered!" Ilhoon yelled as all of us obeyed.

Yoona POV

Jungwoo, L, Shinhye, and I were in meeting room as were some other leaders, watching the live broadcast of what was happening. It took everyone by surprise....well almost everyone. Everytime I looked at L, he looked somewhat nervous as if he had seen a ghost or something.

He's hiding something, and it won't be long till I find out what it is. Anytime we made eye contact he would quickly look away.

Not to mention that he was fidgeting around. There's something different about him these days. I don't trust him at all, well let me rephrase that, I never trusted him.

I won't lie, I have a few secrets of my own but those will c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter