Is This Romantic?

Secret Societies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

Me and Taeyong haven't took time off from work to recover. We are in so much pain from the wreck. It's so bad that if we get slightly touched on a bruise on our body it hurts like a mother er! Honestly I think I need at least two weeks to recover fully but obviously I have work to do. Since my lamborghini was wrecked I had to buy a new one. I miss my old lambo....it was my baby. Ugh, whatever, I got a new one now, I should get going to JS headquarters. I headed out the door, got into my fresh new car, and drove to JS. I got there in a matter of minutes. I said hello to familiar faces and went to my office. I immediately went into work mode. I was trying tio figure out how to stop PIC from completing their purpose or expirement with those blood samples. I Need to figure out where their lab is. I got out a marker and started writing and drawing out my plans on a big whiteboard that I have in my office. Most of the I wrote I ended up erasing. Ugh, I just can't come up with a plan until I know where they have the ing blood samples!

Taeyong!

I got my phone out of my back pocket and dialed Taeyong's phone number. (And yes I have his number memerized, he's my best friend, duh!)

"Yoboseo." Taeyong said.

"Taeyong, I need to talk to you, come to my office." I said quickly.

"I'm at training." He said.

"Just tell your officer I need to see you, he'll let you." I said. After that I heard Taeyong speaking with the officer.

"Alright I'm coming." Taeyong said hanging up the phone. I put my phone back in my pocket and waited. The door opened. Damn, that was fast. Unexpectedly Yoona came. She shut the door behind her and walked towards me.

"Hey babe, what's up?" I asked confused as to why she was here.

"I just want to check up on you, are you ok?" Yoona said touching a cut on my face. I winced.

"Sorry, here this will make you feel better." She said kissing me where my scar was. I wasn't expecting that. 

"Uh, I think my right cheek hurts too." I said pointing at the right side of my face and pouting.

"Awww, my poor baby." She said kissing me again.

"And my forehead.." I said still pouting. She smiled and kissed me on the forehead. Now let's try this.

"It hurts here the most." I said pointing at my lips.

"Then let's fix it." She said kissing me so softly as if I was gonna break if she kissed me with any more force. She kept teasing me by kissing me ever so softly. I couldn't take it anymore, I kissed her back with so much passion and so did she. Our tounges battled for dominance as we were both running out of breath. I lifted her and sat her on my dest. My body was so bruised and in so much pain but it didn't matter to me, I just wanted this to keep going. I felt her wrap my legs around my torso, which hurt like a because of all the bruises on my back. We kissed each other with so much heat. My hands roamed her body as her hands ran her fingers through my hair. I started to her dress.

"Woah!"

Me and Yoona stopped immediately and turned to see Taeyong. Bad timing, this is so awkward. I quickly zipped up Yoona's dress and helped her get off the desk.

"Good, you're here." I said awkwardly.

"If y'all want I can leave, and ya'll can get back to what ya'll were doing..." Taeyong said looking at the door then back at us.

"No." Yoona and I said embarassed. 

"I should go." Yoona said kissing me on the lips and leaving.

"Uh, just shut the door." I said. Taeyong shut the door and walked towards me.

"Alright, I called you in because I need you to put a tracking chip on Hyuna." I said.

"Ok, shouldn't I just put spyware on her phone." Taeyong suggested.

"Uh, yea sure, I guess it's more efficient, just make sure we'll be able to locate her." I said.

"Ok, and why?" Taeyong said confused.

"So we can see where she goes, we'll be able to find where those blood samples are and see what they want them for. Then we'll be able to stop their plans regarding those blood samples." I explained.

"Alright, I guess I'll ask her out for tomorrow." He said.

"No. Go out with her tonight. We don't have time to waste." I said making Taeyong roll his eyes.

"Alright." Taeyong said getting up and walking towards the door.

"Thanks." I said.

"Yea, you should go see Yoona and get back to what ya'll were doing. She's probably still as as you." Taeyong said laughing. ing ! I grabbed the nearest thing to me which was a stapler and threw it at him, but he shut the door before it could hit him, so the stapler hit the door instead. Damn it. I'll get him back later.

Hyunseung POV

1:00 PM

Hyungsik and I headed to the training center to advance our combat skills. T.O.P, Byunghun, Hyuna, Nana, and Nari were already there. Hyuna was training with Nana.

*Sigh* Hyuna's so beautiful....I swear every time I see her my palms get sweaty. I still can't believe she was the one who cut our relationship. I loved her or shoud I say I love her. But she told me she didn't feel the same anymore. I wish I could still call her my girlfirend...

"Yo! Dude! Come on let's train." Hyungsik said hitting me in the head. I focused back to Hyungsik and we started training.

Eddie POV

Woobin, Taeyong, Myungsoo, and I are at the food court of the JS building since we fiinished training. We all got our lunches and sat at a table. Woobin was cracking jokes and were making small talk. But I noticed Myungsoo was quiet and fidgety.

"Guys, I have to tell ya'll something." Myungsoo said suddenly.

"Oh god, if it's about your lambo, can you please just not say anything." Woobing said.

"Yea, you're making me feel like it's my fault." Taeyong said making me laugh.

"No you dumb s, it's not about that, it's something else." Myungsoo said throwing fries at both Woobin and Taeyong.

"Then what is it?" Woobin said with a mouth full of food. Taeyong, Woobin, and I looked at Myungsoo waiting for him to speak.

"I swear to god I didn't know it was her." Myungsoo said covering his face with his hands in frustration. We all looked at him confused and motioned for him to go on.

"I thought she was Yoona, I didn't know..." Myungsoo said looking up and ruffling his hair. 

"Ok...what happened?" I said still confused.

"Well I thought Yoona was the real Yoona, and so you know...Yoona's my fiance, and couples show uh....affection towards each other..." Myungsoo said.

"Get to the point L!" Woobin said getting irritated.

"Yoona wasn't Yoona." L said again.

"We know that! Who was it then?" Taeyong said.

"Nana." L said with a serious look on his face.

"Ok.....and?" I said not getting what was so important about that.

"I kissed her." L said. It took me, Taeyong, and Woobin some time to comprehend what he just said. We sat there with surprised and shocked faces.

"You kissed her?" I said.

"I kissed her." L repeated.

"Why?!" Woobin exclaimed.

"I thought she was Yoona!" L argued. We all just shook our heads at him.

"Guys I feel bad, but I promise it wasn't my intention to cheat on Yoona, I didn't know it was Nana, if I did, I wouldn't of had kissed her!" L said trying to defend himself.

"Alright we believe you." I said feeling bad for him. L calmed down and there was an awkward silence, interrupted by Woobin munching on his food and sipping out of his drink. Haha what an idiot.

"Did she kiss you back?" Taeyong said breaking the silence as well.

"Why the would it matter if she kissed me back or not?" L said caught off guard and becoming uncomfortable.

"It matters a lot." I said understanding Taeyong. Myungsoo gave us a confused look and shook his head.

"Yea she kissed me back." He muttered.

"Oh , she likes you." Woobin said Taeyong and I nodded in agreement.

"No she doesn't , she probably did it to stay in her role of Yoona." L said.

"Nah, she likes you." Woobin said again.

"Why would she like me? She doesn't even know me." L said playing with chopsticks.

"I'm not saying she like you as in a 'loving way', I meant she probably want to you." Woobin said raising his eyebrows. Taeyong and I started laughing our asses off while L sat there annoyed.

"Let's just change the subject....oh right....I need you and you to accompany me to an art museum." Myungsoo said to me and Woobin.

"Ugh, what time?" Woobin said rolling his eyes.

"7 PM." L said.

"Alright, what about Taeyong?" I said.

"He's gonna meet up with Hyuna." L said.

"Damn Taeyong, you hitting that?" Woobin said laughing. Myungsoo and I laughed as well.

"No you jackass." Taeyong said getting slightly annoyed.

"Just remember not to fall in love with the ." Woobin said making us laugh even harder. Taeyong rolled his eyes and stood up.

"I'll see you s later." Taeyong said leaving.

"Aw come on Taeyong! It was just a joke!" Woobin yelled. Taeyong was out of sight. We finished eating our food, stood up, and got out of the food court. We headed out the JS builing and soon got to the parking lot. We all went to our cars.

"I'll text you guys the address to the art museum, remember be there by seven!" Myungsoo yelled at both me and Woobin.

"Got it." I yelled back.

"Alright." Woobin yelled back as well.

 Hyuna POV

Nana and I came  out of the locker room. We had just finished showering and getting dressed. We waited outside at the lobby for Nari to finish and come out. Out of nowhere TOP, Hyunseung, and Hyungsik joined us.

"Hey did y'all hear that we have to go to the art museum?" Hyungsik asked, surprising me and Nana.

"Uh...No" Nana said confused.

"Oh, well we have to be there at around 6:30, we have to find some guy name Choi Hyungwoo. Apparently he specializes in nuclear energy, so Kyungho thought he would be a great asset to our team." Hyungsik said. Right then, Nari came into the lobby.

"Alright then we'll meet each other there at 6:30." I said. The guys nodded and left.

Me, Nari, and Nana headed to the parking lot. My phone rang all of a sudden. That's wierd.

"Yoboseo" I answered.

"Hey Hyuna, It's Taeyong." He said making my heart instantly flutter.

"Hey Taeyong. What's up?" I said while Nana and Nari both smirked at me. 

"Well..I was wondering if you wanted to go out to the boardwalk and hang out." He said, surprising me.

"Ummm sure, what time?" I asked.

"6" He said. , looks like I'm gonna have to skip the art museum....

"Are we going to hang out for an hour?" I said hoping that would be the case so I could go to the art museum.

"What? No. I want to hang out with you for the whole night. I mean unless you want to leave at a certain time..." He said.

"No. Sounds good, I'd like to get to know you better" I said. Hmmm this basterd probably wants to get some kind of information from me.

"Alright, I'll pick you up, where do you live?" He asked. I told him my 'address' and asked "What time will you pick me up?"

"Around 5:30." He said.

"Alright sounds like a plan." I said. 

"Alright see you then beautiful" He said before hanging up the phone. His words made me blush but I instantly reminded myself he was the enemy.

"So you're not going to the art museum?" Nana said.

"Nope" I said putting my phone back in my back pocket. 

"I'll let the guys know, have fun with prince charming." Nana said as both her and Nari laughed.

"Whatever at least I haven't kissed the enemy." I said reffering to the kiss between Nana and Myungsoo.

"I had to! I was playing a role!" Nana argued.

"Yea right" I said sarcastically, walking to my car. 

I got inside my car and drove home.

Woobin POV

5 PM

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself with a towel. I went into my room and got dressed. I'm hoping there will be hot girl at the art museum. I haven't got lai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter