Club KARMA

Secret Societies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

"Are you sure you want to do it, I don't want you to feel pressured." I said to Taeyong as we entered the J.S building.

"Oh my god, yes, I already told you I'll do it." Taeyong said getting annoyed. 

"Alright, calm down, I'm just making sure." I said laughing. Taeyong laughed as well.

"Well, I've got to go to training, so I'll see you later." Taeyong said leaving. I headed over to Jungwoo's office. Once I got there, I knocked on his door and I hear him say "come in." I went in and sat on the chair in front of his desk. He looked up from his files and smiled at me. 

"Before you say anything, I want to thank you for figuring out the identities of PIC and I'm sorry Yoona couldn't make it to dinner last night, but you know business, so, what is it you need to talk to be about?" He said giving me his attention. 

"Well, I was thinking that we could ge information about PIC from the PIC members themselves." I said in all seriousness. Jungwoo chuckled.

"And how are we going to do that?" He said.

"Sir, Taeyong met a girl from PIC, Hyuna, and I was thinking Taeyong could deceive Hyuna in pretending to be friends with her and get information about PIC." I said trying to convincing him to agree with me. He didn't say anything, he just gave me a blank stare. Well that's wierd I would've of thought he'd been stoked. He looked out his window for a few seconds then back at me and slightly nodded.

"Well alright then, you have my permission to go on with the plan, under one condition, keep me updated with any information you get, you understand?" Jungwoo said getting up and putting his hand out. I stood up and shook his hand.

"Understood." I said. We seperated and I started to walk out.

"Myungsoo." I stopped and turned to him.

"I understand that you and Yoona are engaged, and I'll let you know that I will be giving you two, two weeks of vacation for your honey moon." Jungwoo said surprising me. 

"Thank you sir." I said and with that I left.

Hyuna POV

Nana, Nari, and I just finished doing our daily workout, so we all went to take a shower in the girls locker room. Once we were finished, we got dressed, and we went to go see how the guys were doing at the combat center. We sat at a bench and teased the guys as they were fighting each other for training.

"Hey Hyungsik, my grandmother can fight better than you!" Nana yelled.

"Shutup!" Hyungsik yelled back but then getting tackled by Byunghun. We all laughed at him while he struggled to get out from Byunghun's grip. He eventually tapped out. 

"Always stay focused, even if a bunch of a girl's are talking to you." Byunghun said hitting Hyungsik in the head. T.O.P and Hyunseung laughed at Hyungsik, which ultimately ended up with all of them fighting each other. We just laughed at their stupidity. All of a sudden the doors opened and Kyungo entered. Everyone stopped what they were doing and waited for Kyungho to speak.

"My insider has informed me that JS plans to try and get information from one of you, Lee Taeyong will be attempting to befriend you, Hyuna, and do so to get information about our plans, he is said to be one of the top members from JS." Kyungho said making eye contact with me. I was surprised. How could he, I mean, I thought he looked nice at first, but damn, now I know he's a real . 

"What I want you to do is pretend to have an interest in him, show him that two can play in this game, give him false information, make him fall in love with you, then you can kill him however you like, bullet through his head, stab him in the heart, or just leave him heartbroken......here is his file, I expect you to start tonight my insider says he'll be at club KARMA." Kyungho said giving me his file. He excused himself and left.

"Dam! How you gonna kill him Hyuna? Gun? Knife? Burn him? Or let him freeze to death?" Hyungsik said.

"I don't know yet, but I'll make sure he suffers a lot when I do. " I said so angry I felt like I was going to explode.

"I just can't believe he actually agreed to do it." Hyunseung said shaking his head. I could tell everyone knew I was furious.

"Let me see his file." Nari said taking the file from my hand.

"Woah. He's handsome." Nari said looking at his picture and admiring it. I wish it didn't bother me that she said that, but it did. I ignored the feeling and took the file from her.

"So, who want's to go clubbing?" I asked with a smirk.

"Me!" Eveyone said. We all agreed to meet each other at club KARMA. By the time I got home it was 7:30 PM. I took a shower, finished washing my hair and body and turned off the water. I stepped out and dried myself with a towel. I opened my closet and picked out my outfit. I decided to wear a short black dress, black heels, and a couple of accessories including earings. I then straightened my hair and applied makeup. Once I finished, I put on my favorite perfume. I looked at myself one more time in the mirror and smiled. Damn, I look hot, as always. I went down the stairs grabbed my car keys and headed out to club KARMA. 

Woobin POV

The day was almost over and the only thing left to do was to go to club KARMA. YEAH! Being able to just let loose after a hard day's work. Who's going to club KARMA? Well.... It's going to be me (of course), Taeyong, Eddie, and Myungsoo. We invited Ilhoon but he refused. Party Pooper. All of us got ready and went into Myungsoo's lamboughini. As we drove towards the club, I decided to make small talk.

"Hyungs, how come Ilhoon doesn't like to hang out with us?" I asked. All of them shrugged their shoulders.

"Who knows, maybe he's too good for us." Myungsoo said laughing.

"Don't you guys think there's something different about him though? I mean am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter