Fire!

Secret Societies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

I'm at the office and I'm putting the final touches to my plan for the mission that will be occuring later on for today. Taeyong successfully installed the spyware into Hyuna's phone so I'm taking note of every place she goes. I already sent Woobin and Eddie to check out each location. 

*Knock Knock*

"Come in." I said. The door knob turned, causing the door to open. I looked over to the door and saw Taeyong enter. 

"Hey Taeyong, what's up." I said smiling. 

"I just wanted to come and see you, I just got done with training." Taeyong said returning a smile and sitting on a chair in front of my desk. I closed the documents on my laptopand looked at him. "Thanks for installing the spyware." I said.

Taeyong nodded.

"So was Hyuna a nightmare?" I asked laughing while fixing some files that were scattered all over my desk. Taeyong laughed.

"Surprsisingly no." He said.

"So. I need to tell you something." I said, looking at him with a serious look.

"Yea? What?" Taeyong asked with a confused look.

"You know how I went to the museum..." I said.

"Yea" Taeyong replied. 

"Well, I went because I was looking for someone I thought would be a good member for the team, but guess what?!" I said with wide eyes.

"What?" Taeyong said, intrigued by what I was telling him.

"PIC was there and they wanted him too! And that's not even the worst part, that bastard actually chose PIC over us!? I said surprising Taeyong.

"So what are you gonna do?" Taeyong asked. I looked up at him and gave him a smirk.

"I already took care of that." I said. Taeyong raised his eyebrows.

"How?" He said.

"I killed him." I said. Taeyong was taken aback and didn't say anything for a whilee. 

"You what?" He said forrowing his eyebrows.

"I killed him; and Woobin, Eddie, and I buried his body." I said making Taeyong stand up from his seat surprising me. What's wrong with him?

"Myungsoo you can't just go around killing people! Do you know what will happen if you get caught!?" Taeyong exclaimed.

"To me he wasn't a person, he's was a PIC member!" I said getting up from my seat as well.

"Myungsoo you need to think before you act; if someone finds out th-" Taeyong started saying before I interrupted him.

"No one is going to find out, trust me I know what I'm doing. Besides, Taeyong, he was a PIC member and we both know that it is best to kill every PIC member we can when we get the chance, right?" I said walking to him and putting my hand on his shoulder. Taeyong looked at me and nodded.

"Good, see, we're on the same page, don't worry." I said giving him a reassuring smile. All of a sudden my phone rang and I answered it.

"Yoboseo."I said.

"We found PIC's lab." Eddie said.

"Good, text me the location, and I'll let you know when all hell breaks loose." I said hanging up the phone. Taeyong gave me a questioning look.

"Woobin and Eddie found PIC's lab." I said.

"I'm assuming this is what the mission is for." Taeyong said.

"Yep, go ahead and get ready for the mission, we're finding out what they want those blood samples for." I said with a grin.

Kyungho POV

"So how is everything going?" I said to Joe.

"Well I injected all 10 subjects with the blood samples." Joe Cheng said.

"Good" I said, nodding my head. 

"So where did you get these people from?" Joe asked.

"They're rookies from our combat department." I said. Joe nodded.

"Well all there is to do is wait and see if the experiment works." Joe said as he observed the 'subjects'.

"Alright well I have to go. Hyuna, Nana, and  Hyungsik will be here soon to give you the new equipment and introduce you to our new ally." I said.

"Ally?" Joe said, with a questioning look.

"Yea, his name is Choi Hyungwoo, he's a nuclear specialist, I'll see you around." I said leaving the premises.

Ilhoon POV

"Alright team! Our mission is simple. All we have to do is break into the PIC lab building and destroy their lab!" I yelled out to my troops.

"Yes sir!" the troops responded. 

"Alright everyone in the van!" I said. All the troops went into the van and I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Taeyong.

"I'll be riding in the passenger seat." Taeyong said. I rolled my eyes.

"Thought so." I said. Taeyong went ahead and got in the van. I closed the back doors of the van once all the troops were inside. I got in the van. started the engine. and started towards the assigned location.

"So where are Woobin and Eddie?" I asked. I noticed they weren't at training this morning and I am their team leader so I'm worried about them.

"L sent them to the lab already, they're taking care of something L sent them to do." Taeyong said. Hmmm that's wierd.

"Well they should've at least reported to me before they left" I said a little annoyed. 

"Well, Myungsoo sent them and he is an officer, so he has more authority than you" Taeyong said chuckling.

"Taeyong don't disrespect me, I'm your leader." I said becoming aggravated from his attitude.

"Yea, well, I am second in command, and I'm not disrespecting you, I'm just saying something obvious." Taeyong said.

"Well for right now, I'm the captain, you're second in command, which means you give me respect." I said.

"Yea, true, but why should I respect you if time and time again you keep proving you don't have what it takes to be captain." Taeyong said. I looked at him and he was already looking at me, smirking. It took all of me not to punch him in the face and wipe that smirk off his face.

Hyungsik POV

Nana, Hyuna, and I have spent all day trying to contact Choi Hyungwoo. He hasn't answered any of our calls, text messages, and we even looked for him at his home but we haven't found him.

"I don't get it he said yes to our deal, and I specifically told him about today's schedule." Nana said. We all went inside the lab building of PIC. We decided to go ahead and drop off the new equipment to Joe. We went to the main lab where Joe was.

"Hey guys, how are y'all..." Joe started saying but then had a look of confusion on his face. 

"Where's uh the new guy, Hyungwoo?" Joe asked while we put down the equipment on a lab table.

"I don't know, we've been trying to contact him all day but he hasn't answered." I said.

"Ah, maybe he'll call you later." Joe said. 

"Yea, well here's the new equipment." I said.

"Thank you." Joe said.

"Do you want us to help you put everything in its place?" I asked.

"Oh no, I'll do it myself tomorrow, besides I'm going to close the lab" Joe said.

"Well alright then." I said. We all left the main lab and went into the lobby.

"I'm hungry, let's go get something to eat" I said.

"You're always hungry" Nana said, rolling her eyes as she took a sip of her drink.

"No really I'm hungy, let's go eat." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Where do you want to go?" Hyuna asked.

"I want chinese, Joe, you wanna join us for something to eat?" I asked.

"Sure, but let me put these files in my office." Joe said leaving towards an elevator.

"Alright we'll wait here!" I yelled. Hyuna, Nana, and I sat in the lounge area and waited.

Omnicient POV

Woobin and Eddie kept a close watch on what was happening inside the lab. They had traced Hyunas phone and followed her all day. They waited for Ilhoon and the others to arrive so they could go into the lab and go on with the plan. While they waited ever so 'patiently', Woobin kept tapping his foot and squirming. 

"Woobin stop moving!" Eddie hissed as he smacked Woobin on the back of the head.

"I'm sorry! I need to ing pee!" Woobin half screamed and whispered. 

"Just hold it, Ilhoon and the others will be here soon." Eddie said as he kept looking in the distance. Woobin rolled his eyes as he tried to hold it in. Just as Woobin was going to give up, Eddie nudged him and pointed towards his left. 

"They're here!" Eddie said as he quickly got up and put on his mask. Woobin quickly got up and put on his mask as well. 

The JS van stopped a few feet from them and in a matter of seconds all the troops got out. Ilhoon ordered all of his troops to put on their masks in order to hide their identities.

Taeyong walked towards Woobin and Eddie. As he walked closer to them, he noticed Woobin was doing some sort of uncontrollable dance. 

"What's up with you?" Taeyong asked Woobin, while Woobin kept moving uncontrollably.

"That's it! I can't take it anymore!" Woobin said as he ran towards a place more private.

"Oh don't mind him he just needs to pee." Eddie said making Taeyong laugh. 

"So, is anyone inside the lab?" Taeyong asked Eddie as he loaded his guns and put his mask on. 

"Just security, but they should be easy to get past" Eddie said, while Ilhoon and the troops came near them. 

"Alright team let's go!" Ilhoon said as he motioned the troops to go forwards. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter