Kidnapped

Secret Societies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

When I woke up this morning I found myself on Taeyong's couch with popcorn all over me. I rushed over to my apartment without telling Taeyong. Once I got there I took a quick shower and headed off to JS headquarters. Today I planned on sabotaging PIC's plans. 

As I entered the JS building, I headed towards my office and felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see Yoona with a serious expression. I looked at her surprised and gave her a smile.

"Hey, what's up?" I said as I leaned in for a kiss. She dodged the kiss.

"L we need to talk about...us" Yoona said as she gave me a glare. I was confused.

"Ok sure, what's wrong?" I said with a confused look.

"L, I need to know that I can trust you...promise me that whatever plans you make, you will tell me." Yoona said as I looked at her with a surprised expression.

"O-of course." I lied. I felt bad for lying to her but I honestly didn't trust my fiancee. Yea. I know, that's not good for a relationship but there's just something off about her these days.

She gave me a smile and walked away. I decided to shrug off any confusion I had towards Yoona and walked towards my office.

As I opened the door to my office, I found Eddie, Woobin, and Taeyong already there. I closed the door and gave them a smile.

"So I guess you two are wondering why I called you here.." I said, pointing towards Woobin and Eddie.

"Yep" Woobin and Eddie said simutaneously.

"The ? Are you two guys twins or something?" Taeyong asked, laughing. Eddie and Woobin just rolled their eyes and pushed Taeyong.

"Ok so I need all three of you to come with me and steal some weapons from PIC" I said, crossing my arms.

"Does Jungwoo know about this?" Eddie asked with a questioning look.

"No, that's why I need you three. Ya'll are the only ones I trust" I said, making eye contact with all three of them.

"Of course, so what's the plan?" Woobin said with a smirk.

"Well, PIC is planning on doing some sort of deal with the weapons. What we don't know is what their getting in exchange for the weapons, which is what we're going to find out. PIC will be taking the weapons in a small plane with some PIC members inside, and we'll take the new airplane I designed in order to get over them. We'll then break into PIC's plane and grab the weapons using my teleportation powers to get back on the other airplane. In addition we will need to take on of the PIC members so they can tell us the code word in order to talk to the guys that they're making a deal with." I explained.

"Woah woah woah, Hold up. We're going on an airplane?! Why?!" Taeyong complained. I knew Taeyong was afraid of heights, but oh well....

"They're taking the weapons to Tokyo." I said while Woobin and Eddie laughed at Taeyong.

"Awww, what's the matter? You scared of heights?" Woobin said, laughing uncontrollably.

"Shut up!" Taeyong said as he pushed Woobin and Eddie.

"Guy's come on, stop joking around." I said with a serious expression, which got them to shut up.

"What excuse are you going to tell Jungwoo?" Eddie asked with a worried expression.

"Don't worry I've got that covered." I said with a reassuring smile.

"Do you know which PIC members are going to be on the plane?" Taeyong asked, surprising me.

"Uh no" I said.

"Awww, Taeyong want's to see his little girlfriend." Woobin said as he patted Taeyong's back and both Eddie and Woobin laughed.

"Haha don't make me laugh." Taeyong said sarcastically.

"Also, in order to make sure that we don't get caught by Jungwoo, we will be putting on some different armor and uniforms; that way PIC won't know it's JS" I said as I showed them the new uniforms I had designed.

"Well at least the color is black" Taeyong said with a grin.

"Alright let's go." I said with a smirk.

All of us exited the building and made our way towards the airplane's location.

Nana POV

The first thing I heard in the morning was the sound of my alarm going off. I opened my eyes and saw that Hyungsik was beside me in the bed. I don't remember much of last night but I can assume that Hyungsik and I had . I looked at the time and realized that I needed to get ready for the mission today. I hit Hyungsik with my pillow in order to wake him up.

"Yah!!! What is wrong with you?!" Hyungsik complained.

"We have to get ready for the mission" I said as I quickly put on my clothes. Hyungsik looked at me and gave me a disgusted face.

"Yah! OMA put some make up on! You look horrible!" Hyungsik said as he covered his eyes. .

I ignored his comment and left him in the room as I tried my best to quickly get ready and head out. The mission today was to go to Tokyo and give some weapons to a Japanese government official in order to gain their trust and allegiance. As I was heading out the door, I heard Hyungsik telling me to wait for him. 

that.

I went into my car and decided to drive solo since he pissed me off this morning. I still can't believe L killed Hyungwoo. I told everyone yesterday and of course Kyungho got super furious. So he decided to make Joe incharge of nuclear information aside of experiments and medical issues. I shortly arrived to the location where the plane was. Everyone was already there and Hyungsik arrived shortly after me. We all went into the airplane. Everyone either sat or stood up, I sat. 

"So Ilhoon saved Hyuna's yesterday, I mean that is what you told me last night right?" T.O.P said to Hyuna. Hyuna rolled her eyes in irritation.

"Hey you should give him a reward for that, like say a ?" Hyungsik said making everyone laugh at Hyuna. I could tell by the look on Hyuna's face she was annoyed.

"You know what, why don't you all go yourselves." Hyuna said giving us the "finger". Everyone laughed.

"Alright let's stop arguing, let's just drink!" Hyunseung said opening a bottle of champagne. We were all having a good time drinking while we were all cracking lame jokes.

"Hyungsik have you been working out?" Nari all of a sudden said.

"Yea, why?" Hyungsik said.

"You look good." Nari said winking at Hyungsik. Hyungsik smirked.

"You look y too baby." Hyungsik said biting his lip.

Everyone looked at them with a 'What The ' look.

"Hey Nana you better snatch your man before he starts ing Nari!" T.O.P said making the room fill of laughter. WTF? Really? 

"I couldn't care less if they ed." I said taking a sip of my champagne. They ignored what I said and just kept teasing me, saying something about a love triangle between me, Hyungsik, and Nari. I just ignored all of them, sometimes they can be so immature. I honestly don't really care about Hyungsik, I mean yea we are friends with benefits but the reason why we are FWB and not "more" is because I can't see myself being in a relationship with him. Eventually they all shut their mouths since they saw their comments weren't getting me fired up. Instead we all were talking about how business was gonna go down once we got to tokyo. 

Taeyong POV

We're all in Myungsoo's plane. Myungsoo has a plane? Yes he does, he designed it himself. We're using it because of the features it has. The plane can camoflage. How? I don't know, Myungsoo just made it work. We also put the plane in autopilot since all of us are going to be in PIC's plane. Were all dressed in different uniforms, so PIC won't recognize us as JS members. Right now were above PIC's plane and were getting ready to break in. I wonder if Hyuna will be there...

"Alright guys, once we get inside the plane, we're going to search for the weapons, and once we find them we're going to take them back to our plane, and as for any PIC member who is in that plane, we're going to take out all of them except for one, remember we need to take one person to get a hold of that code word. Got it?" Myungsoo said.

"Yea." We all said.

"Alright, so if we kidnap a girl, and she tells us the "code word", can we have a little fun with her." Woobin said laughing. The rest of us looked at him with a WTF look.

"Woobin, shut the up, let's go." L said. We all put our masks on and prepared ourselves with equipment to skydive to PIC's plane. Myungsoo opened the door of the plane and we all felt the wind hit us.

"At three we all jump! 1! 2! 3!" L yelled as we all jumped out the plane and dived towards PIC's plane. I could only hear the sound of wind. I hate heights. I've done this many times but every experience is still as scary as the last one. Once we were all near the plane we pulled out our parachutes. We all landed on top of the plane successfully. We took off our parachute bags and went towards the middle of the plane. Woobin and I cut a big hole on the plane in less than a second. As me and Woobin removed the big piece of metal, L and Eddie quickly went inside. Woobin and I threw the metal. The next thing I heard was gunfire. In an instant, Woobin and I were inside the plane. I heard one of the PIC members say "Get down!" I looked around and I recognized every PIC member, T.O.P, Hyungsik, Hyunseung, Nari, Nana, and Hyuna.

Right then all hell broke loose. Hyungsik tackled Myungsoo to the ground. Woobin was about to shoot at Hyunseung but T.O.P teleported to Woobin and knocked his gun out of his hand. Then Eddie gave a right hook straight to T.O.P's face. Suddenly I felt someone choking me from behind, God Damn they have a good grip, I can barely breathe. I backed up and hit the person with the plane's walls. They loosened their grip on my neck and I took that as the chance to flip them infront of me. I saw it was Nari, Damn that has one hell of a grip. I turned to my right and saw Woobin was fighting with Hyunseung, L with Hyungsik and Nana, and Eddie with T.O.P. Where's Hyuna?

Suddenly I felt someone jab the left side of my face. I quickly turned to see who it was, Hyuna. . I don't want to hurt her! I guess I'll just dodge her hits. I faced her and I was watching her every move......She looks so Beautiful....BAM! She managed to give me an uppercut while I was daydreaming.  Taeyong stay focused. 

Hyuna POV

I tried to hit him under the jaw but he stepped back. I quickly knew he was Taeyong. I know because his mask didn't cover his eyes, and I know Taeyong's eyes.

His eyes were always piercing and beautiful and close to his right eye he has a scar that I had noticed the first day I met him. His back was to the door of the plane. I tried hitting him three times, two lefts, and a right all blocked by him. Suddenly I heard a gun shot, which miraculously hit the button that opens the plane door. The door opened which was right behind Taeyong. This is my chance. Taeyong looked behind him as he realized the door was opened. I looked at him and I knew I had to kick him out the plane, but I couldn't, I don't want to. 

"Hyuna What the are you waiting for?!" T.O.P yelled. Everybody had their eyes on me to see what my next move would be. Taeyong looked back at me and I could tell by the look in his eyes he was focused on me. Unexpectedly, Nari kicked the back of his leg. Taeyong kneeled down trying to relieve the pain from his leg. I took the opportunity. I kicked him in the chest and out the plane with full force.

Myungsoo POV

We all heard Taeyong scream once he was falling in mid air. I teleported out of the plane and to where Taeyong was. I saw Taeyong falling and I quickly grabbed him and teleported back to the plane. Right away we were all back to fighting each other. I was fighting with Hyungsik, he wasn't much of a challenge. I jabbed him three times in the face and blood started running down his nose. I took the opportunity to hit him under the jaw which caused him to fall down to the ground. Hmph, .

"Anyone find anything yet!" I yelled while I was dodging and blocking Hyunseung's punches.

"Got it!" I heard Eddie say. All of a sudden the door to the pilot room opened. 

"What's going on!" The pilot yelled. T.O.P and Woobin were close to the pilot room at the time. T.O.P kicked Woobin into the pilot control room.

"T.O.P! Here!" Nana said throwing a gun at T.O.P. 

T.O.P aimed the gun at Woobin and fired. Woobin quickly moved to the side as the bullet went past him and into the pilot's head. 

"Great! You killed the pilot!" Nari exclaimed.

"!" T.O.P muttered seconds before we felt the plane descend. Everyone was either rolling or falling towards the front of the plane. I saw someone close to the door of the plane, Nana. Just as she was about to stumble out the plane, I instinctively grabbed her hand and pulled her in to safety.

T.O.P then told s to grab a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter