It's Your Fault

Secret Societies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo POV

"L dinner is ready!" my mom yelled. I rushed out of my room, leaving the leggos on the floor and rushed down the stairs. I entered the kitchen and sat in "my" seat. "What did you make umma?" I asked, giving her a innocent cute look. "You're favorite, kimchi stew" my mom said, giving me a kiss on my forehead. I smiled and thanked her and began to eat. 

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it" my father said as he walked towards the door. The door was close to the kitchen so it didn't take much time for my father to get to the door. I turned my head towards the door when my dad opened it.

*BANG!*

I heard the sound of a gunshot and saw a bullet go through my fathers head. His body dropped to the floor and all I heard were my mother's screams. I sat there frozen in utter terror.

I woke up to the sound of my buzzing alarm and found myself on my bed, dripping sweat off my body. 

Great, the nightmares are still going.

How the hell did I get home?...

I thought back to last night and remembered that Shinhye gave me a ride home and also remembered her telling me that she couldn't heal me. I sat up on my bed, or at least tried which was a huge mistake. The second I moved, a sharp pain all over my back struck me. I winced due to the pain I felt, it was completely unbearable.

"Ugh, great you idiot, this is what you get for doing stupid things..." I thought to myself.

I did my best to quickly get up and go to my bathroom to see my reflection. Once I reached my bathroom, I carefully took off my shirt.  As I threw the shirt aside, I took a good look in the mirror.

Yep. My back is ed up.

"." I muttered as I tried to use my own powers to heal myself but failed.

"Those s must of put a spell on me to not heal my wounds yet.."

My thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of my new iphone, yeah remember my other one got ed....such bull. I quickly picked it up and answered it.

"Yoboseo" I muttered, too weak to say it in a normal tone.

"L! It's Eddie, remember when you asked us to go check on the "sniper" guy at the warehouse." Eddie said.

"Yes, what did you get out of him?" I asked as I put him on speaker and took off my clothes to get in the shower.

"There was kind of a uh......problem." Eddie said, while I the shower and got in. The second I entered the shower, all I felt was my back stinging like a from the pain.

"What do you mean problem?" I asked, preparing myself for the worst case scenario.

"By the time Woobin and I got to the warehouse, the guy was dead. No heartbeat, nothing. He slit his wrist and had a knife in the other hand." Eddie said, making me yell some "inappropriate" words as I struggled to deal with my pain as well.

"Why in the hell would he kill himself?!" I yelled, confused as I tried not to yelp from the soap seeping into my cuts.

"I have no idea, but there's also another thing." Eddie said, as I washed the shampoo out of my hair and rubbed my eyes.

"Ugh God. What?" I said as I got more and more irritated.

"He wrote three letters on his head, or I mean cut himself on the head that made out three letters." Eddie said, making me even more confused than before. I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel and tied it around my waist.

"What were the letters?" I asked, grabbing the phone.

"N. W. O." Eddie said. I furrowed my eyebrows trying to think of what that could mean.

"NWO"......

"I don't have a ing clue of what that could mean." I replied as I went into my room and quickly got changed, which wasn't easy.

"Alright we'll talk about this later" I said, putting my jeans on.

"Oh and L about Taeyong...." Eddie said but paused. I gave him my full attention, getting worried as every second passed.

"What eddie?!" I said, concerned for Taeyong.

"Taeyong got hurt yesterday on the mission and he's in the hospital." he said, I froze.

Great....not only did I hurt innocent people but also my bestfriend because of my wrong doings.

"Text me the address of the hospital and room number, I'll be on my way" I said, hanging up. I grabbed my car keys and went out the door.

Taeyong POV

I opened my eyes, expecting to be in my bed but was met by white walls. At first I was confused but remembered that I was in the hospital.

"Oh right..." I muttered. My body was in pain from the burns. The door to my room opened as the nurse came in with a folder. 

"Mr. Lee we need to take some examinations of you" the nurse said, as she waved her hand towards the door. I stood up and followed her into a room.

The examination didn't take too long. All they did was check my burns and give me some medication for the pain. "The burns should heal in a week or two" the doctor said as he wrote some things in his clipboard. "Alright, where's my clothes" I asked him, and he pointed behind me. I was only in boxers, so I quickly put the rest of my clothes on and took off the hospital gown. "I advice you to stay in the hospital for a least two more days Mr. Lee" the doctor said getting up.

WHAT?! TWO DAYS?! Hell No.

"No thank you, i'll be fine" I said as I put on my leather jacket and grabbed my phone. "Mr. Lee please, you're burns are really bad" the doctor pleaded but I payed no attention. "Just give me the hopital bill doctor, and i'll be on my way" I replied, determined on leaving. He let out a heavy sigh and called me stubborn but proceeded to give me the bill. The door to the room opened and I turned my head to see L standing at the door way.

"L? What are you doing here?" I asked, confused and glad at the same time. He gave me a relieved smile and made his way towards me.

"I'm your best friend idiot, how could I not be here?" he said as he gave me a slap on the back.

"Ow!" I yelped as the doctor gave me the hospital bill. "Oops sorry man" L said backing away from me with a concerned look.

"Let's get out of here" I said as I took my medication and walked out of the room with L by my side. As we walked side by side, I couldn't help but bring up the subject of yesterday.

"So I heard you were uh.." I started but was cut off.

"Not a leader anymore? Yea." L said avoiding any eye contact. I could sense the anger in him. 

"I'm sorry" I said, unsure of what to say.

"Of what? It's not your fault, besides happens" L said, holding the door for me to get out of the hospital. 

"You can say that again." I said, remembering about the tragedy that took place yesterday.

"So listen, the sniper guy is dead and he left the letters N-W-O marked on his forehead, any ideas of what that might mean?" He asked as we headed towards his car.

"None." I said with a puzzled look. "How did he die?" I asked. "He slit his wrist" L said as he opened the car door. 

"What?!" I said, surprised.

"Yep." L said, as we got into the car.

"So what now?" I asked; L started the engine. 

"We wait for something else to happen, in the meantime you can try to get some information out of Hyuna" L said, startling me.

"Woah woah woah, wait. I already told you that I'm not doing that anymore." I said with a serious expression. L turned to me with a 'are you ing seriuos' expression. 

"I thought you were kidding?" L said as he looked at me and back at the road. 

"Uh no. I was dead serious, I don't feel comfortable lying to Hyuna" I said looking out the window, frustrated. L gripped the wheel in his hands, trying not to get angry.

"You do know that we're talking about the same girl who detonated the bomb to kill hundreds of people right?" L muttered with an infuriated look. I let out a sigh and ignored his comment. He clenched his jaw as to not yell at me. 

"If Hyuna knew who you were she wouldn't waste a second in killing you!" L yelled, that set me off.

"SHUT UP! You don't know her like I do!" I yelled back.

"She's from PIC Taeyong! She can't be trusted." L said as he parked his car. I rolled my eyes and unbuckled my seatbelt.

"You're wrong, she's different" I said getting out of the car.

"End of discussion, i'm not going to do it anymore" I said. Myungsoo let out a sigh and muttered "Whatever."

I followed Myungsoo into a diner and we chose to sit at the bar section. 

We ordered our food and coffee. "So anything else you need to fill me in" I said as I put sugar and creamer in my coffee. L seemed to be in deep thought while he stirred his coffee. "Well.....Yoona broke up with me." he said, taking a sip of coffee. I looked at him in shock. 

"What...., so you're calling off the wedding? Are you ok?" I said, concerned. "Yep, but lets not talk about that anymore lets just enjoy our breakfast" L said; the waiter brought our food to us. 

I nodded my head in agreement and took a bite of my waffle. 

"Only one person survived the bombings yesterday, who we have here with us now" the news reporter on the TV said. I looked up at the TV and recognized the woman. 

"Thats the woman I saved yesterday." I said to Myungsoo. L looked up and watched the news as well.

"Could you please tell us what you experienced" the news reporter said. "It was utter horror, I saw hundreds of people die in those buildings. JS told us to go into the building for safety but instead we were met with death! JS is irresponsible! I believe JS did this on purpose! JS wanted everyone to die in those buildings!" the woman yelled.

L and I sat there in shock. 

Instead of thanking JS for saving her life, she was blaming them.....What type of BULL is this?!

"What's wrong with her!? I saved her life!" I half yelled and half whispered to L. L just sat there in shock from what we were witnessing. 

"She can't be serious...." I muttered as the woman kept talking about how it was JS's fault that hundreds of people died.

"I better get to JS headquarters" L said, getting up and leaving a tip.

"Enjoy your free day" L said, leaving me.

"Who am I supposed to get a ride from?!" I yelled, L walked out the door of the diner. 

Well....I guess I'll have to find one.

Woobin POV

Eddie and I finished up training and went to go wash up. 

"So do you think Taeyong will be let out of the hospital today?" Eddie said as we both entered different shower stalls.

"I don't know those burns did look bad" I said, rubbing soap all over my body.

"Do you think he'll get back out there?" Eddie said, with a questioning look.

"As in mission wise, yes. As in the Hyuna , no, I don't think so." I said rolling my eyes. I just don't get it, how can Taeyong feel bad for lying to that .

"Why do you think he decided to stop with Hyuna" Eddie asked as he washed his hair.

"I don't know why did he stop with the . Oh I know, maybe he's 'in love' with her." I said with a sarcastic tone.

"C'mon Woobin you don't actually believe that do you?" Eddie said with a 'are you serious' look.

"Eddie! Have you seen the way he talks about that , I mean seriously it looks like hes in another world when he mentions her name." I argued back.

"Oh you mean like the way you talk about Park Shinhye" Eddie said, laughing and giving me a y look.

"WHAT?! NO! Let's not change the subject, we're talking about Taeyong here." I said, suddenly getting red.

"Yea....I 'believe' you..." Eddie said, while making quotation marks with his hands.

" you" I said as we got dressed. "Lets go eat then" Eddie said. Thank god, I need my lunch. We made our way towards the lobby to check out so we could make our way to our lunch break. When we entered the lobby, we saw Shinhye at the front desk.

Ok Woobin. This is your chance. You're the man yea.....you're the big daddy

"Oww! Watch where you're going." Shinhye said to me when I accidently knocked into her.

Great start, Idiot.

"Uh s-sorry" I said while Eddie tried to hide his laughter. 

"It's ok" Shinhye said, rolling her eyes.

"Great move" Eddie whispered to me. "Shut the up" I whispered back.

Just as Shinhye was about to leave, I called her name to grab her attention.

"What?" she said with an annoyed look.

"I was wondering that maybe you and I could go to a club tonight. You know get down and dirty" I said, giving her a wink while Eddie shook his head in disapproval. Shinhye gave me a "are you serious" look.

"Sorry i'm busy" Shinhye said, not even making eye contact and left.

I was crushed.

"Damn......maybe next time buddy" Eddie said as he dragged me towards the door and I had my hand extended towards Shinhye.

This probably fits into one of my top ten embarassing moments.

As we exited the building, we saw L outside surrounded by reporters. Eddie and I came closer to hear what was happening.

"Mr. Kim did you want to put hundreds of civilians in danger?" one of the reporters asked.

"That was not my intention, I would never want to hurt the civilians" L said with a serious expression.

"Then why did you do it?" a female reporter asked. Eddie and I could tell Myungsoo was under a lot of pressure and getting annoyed.

"I was trying to help the people, I wanted to end PIC's attacks" L said as he looked at the female reporter with a frustrated expression.

"But Mr. Kim, because of your actions, you sent hundreds of people to their death." a male reporter said. Myungsoo looked down with a look of regret and sorrow. 

"Do you have anything you would like to say to the families of these innocent people?" another reporter asked. Myungsoo looked at the reporter with a stunned expression.  He looked into the camera and said "I'm sorry for you're loss, I will do everything I can to stop PIC and I promise to take care of all the funeral expenses of each person who died in those buildings" 

"That's a lot of money..." I wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter