Identities Revealed

Secret Societies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ilhoon POV

I woke up this morning to the sound of my phone vibrating. I turned to my right side and got my phone from the counter beside my bed. I got a message. It said there was a meeting at 9 am in the conference room. I looked at the time, it was 8:40. Great.... I've only got 20 minutes to shower, get dressed, eat, and get to the meeting. I did everything I had to do and headed out the door. I got in my car and sped to JS headquarters. 

I got there in the nick of time and went to the conference room. Everyone was already seated. I awkwardly walked to the only empty seat, whcih was between Woobin and Eddie. my life. Myungsoo was in the front, I'm guessing he's leading the meeting.

"Alright, now that everyone's here we can start, I am pleased to say that we know the identities of the PIC members." Myungsoo said surprising almost everyone. 

"And how did you figure that out?" Shinhye asked. 

"That's classified." Myungsoo said.

"Does our leader Jungwoo know?" I asked.

"I'll be informing him this afternoon." Myungsoo said with a grin on his face. Myungsoo then dimmed the lights and put up a powerpoint presentation showing the members of PIC one by one. He told us information about every single one of them, even knew what power they obtained.

"This is Kim Hyuna, she has the power to compell." Myungsoo said.

So that's her name, Hyuna. She has such a beautiful name. I still remember the first time I saw her face. We were out on a mission that day because PIC had tried to break into JS's security system. My team and I went to go stop it. I managed to capture Hyuna and I took off her mask, I then noticed that she was injured. I stupidly took off my mask as well and asked her if she was ok. She didn't say anything so I told her my name and in return she knocked me out in one punch. Afther that there's been many times we encounter each other and everytime I try to get to know her she manages to knock me the out. Sometimes we talk to each other when we run into each other in the battlefield, but it mostly involves me being nice and her being her usual mean self and I can't hep but feel a strong attraction towards her. I wish she was mine.

"I've seen her before." Taeyong said out of nowhere. 

What the ? When did he meet her?!

"How?" Myungsoo said, suprised and shocked.

"At the cafe." Taeyong said casually. 

"Wait, was she the girl you were talking to? Did she spill the coffee all over you!" Woobin said laughing. Taeyong just nodded.

"What did she say to you?" Myungsoo asked.

"She just apologized for the coffee accident: Taeyong said.

"This is good" Myungsoo said.

"Why?" I asked confused. 

"Taeyong, you can become friends with her, then, well, you know, build a 'relationship' with her, and get informatoin regarding PIC from her!" Myungsoo said while everyone else agreed.

"No." Taeyong said shocking everyone.

"What?! Why?!" Myungsoo said becoming angry.

"I don't want anything to do with her, besides she's not my type." Taeyong argued.

"What?! It doesn't amtter if she's not your type, what matters is we'll be one step closer to destroying PIC!" Myungsoo exclaimed. 

"I said no, i'm not gonna pretend to like a criminal, I'm only responsible for combat on the field." Taeyong said looking at L with a serious expression on his face.

"Fine, we won't do that." Myunsoo said and proceeded to the next PIC members. We got through all the members and the meeting ended. Hmmm, why did Taeyong say no to betraying Hyuna...I can tell something's up...Looks like I'm gonna have to keep and eye on him.

Myungsoo POV

I walked out of the conference room and walked to the lobby. Hmmm....What the was up with Taeyong today? Whatever, I'm just thinking tooo much of it.

"L" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to see my beautiful fiance, Yoona. I walked on over to her planted a kiss on her lips.

"Hey babe, why didn't you come to the meeting?" I asked pouting.

"I'm sorry, my dad needed me to help him with something." Yoona said grabbing my hand and holding them. 

"We're still on for dinner tonight right?" I asked. 

"Of course, so what was the meeting about?" Yoona said smiling.

"Alright get ready ok" I said excited to tell her.

"Ok" Yoona said.

"We know who the PIC members are!" I said excitedly, I expected her to jump up and be happy but instead she gave me a dim expression. 

"What? How?" She said upset.

"It was easy, we got them to come to a party and we used Eddie's and Woobin's powers to figure out their identities" I said smiling.

"Why did you do that?! Why didn't you tell me or at least the leader before you did it?!" Yoona said unexpectedly. What the hell is wrong with her? Why isn't she happy?

"Yoona, why are you acting like this, you should be proud of me. We have their identities!" I said confused and upset by her reaction. Yoona sighed and looked up at me. 

"I'm sorry, I am proud of you, I just....you know....uhmmm....don't want you to get hurt." Yoona said putting her hands around my neck.

"Don't worry, no one can hurt me." I said giving her a smile and putting my hands around her waist.

"Just promise me you'll tell me before you do anything like that again ok?" Yoona said.

"Of course." I said. 

Her phone rang, so we serperated and she answered her phone. "Hello? Yea...why...ugh...fine...no its okay, I'll tel him....yea...bye." Yoona said and put her phone in her purse. 

"I'm sorry L, dinner's canceled, our leader Jungwoo needs me to go to an important meeting with him" Yoona said. 

"Oh well can you at least tell him the good news about PIC then" I said dissapointed. 

"Sure just s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter