Mission Failed

Secret Societies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omniscient POV

"Damn it!" Woobin yelled as him and his teamates returned from their mission. It was obvious from the JS members face expressions that the mission was a failure. They had gone out to stop a bombing in a mall, caused by PIC. Unfortunately, they failed to deactivate the bomb, resulting in the deaths of hundreds of innocent lives. It is the third mission of this week they they had failed to succeed in. 

"What the !" Woobin yelled in frustration as he grabbed the nearest objeect and threw it across the room. Taeyong grabbed a hold of Woobin in effort of calming him down.

"Woobin! There's nothing we can do now!" Taeyong yelled.

"No! We need to kill thos motherers!" Woobin exclaimed. 

"Calm down. Taeyong's right. We'll give them what they deserve next time." Ilhoon said.

"This is our third failed mission this week, what makes you think we'll get them next time?" Eddie suddenly said.

The door to the room opened as Myungsoo and Yoona came into the room. Myungsoo greeted them and quickly noticed their dim expressions.

"What happened? How was the mission?"Myungsoo asked them with a confused look and wide eyes.

"Turn the ing T.V on and you'll get your answer." Woobin said as he left the room, slamming the door behind him.  Yoona quickly grabbed the remote, the T.V, and changed it to the news channel. All of them watched in silence and horror as the newsreporter talked about a mass killing in a mall. Myungsoo became furious and violently grabbed Ilhoon, surprising everyone.

"You little piece of , this is the third mission you've failed this week. I swear to you if this happens again you will no longer be captain of this unit, and I'll make sure that you'll suffer for the next innocent life that is taken!" Myungsoo yelled, pushing Ilhoon to the ground. Taeyong and Eddie stood there in shock.

"Myungsoo that's enough." Yoona said as she grabbed Myungsoo's hand seperated him from Ilhoon. The door opened once again, causing everyone to turn their headsto see who it was. 

"Jungwoo wants to see everyone in the conference room for a meeting" Park Shinhye said.

Jungwoo is the leader of JS and heard about the news, which angered him. 

Right then everyone headed to the conference room.

Hyuna POV

Today was a success, we had managed to dodge JS and go on with the mission as planned. All of us, members of PIC, were at Choi Senghyun's place to celebrate. All of us cheered on as we saw the news on T.V. "Well someone's happy..." someone said behind me. I turned to see my best friend Im Nana with a smile on her face. "Hell Yeah, we creamed their !" I said as I hugged her.

"Did you see the look on their faces when thay bomb went off" Hyunseung said, laughing.

"I know right! Pricesless!" Hyungsik said as he tried to control his laughter. 

"So have ya'll heard the rumours about Im Yoona and Kim Myungsoo getting engaged?" T.O.P said with wide eyes. "They're getting married? Wow I feel bad for Yoona" Nana said as she took a sip from her beer. "Bro! I bet they won't las a week!" Hyungsik exclaimed. "Haven't they've dating for 3 years" Nari said while looking at Hyungsik with a 'are u stupid' look on her face. "So? That doesn't mean their going to have a stable marriage!" Hyungsik argued. "Yea, beacuse 3 years isn't a long time..." Nari said with a sarcastic tone. Both of them gave a glare to eacho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter