[Hyukbin bonus] “We’re really not interested”

Cookies & Cheese

 

“I’m baaaackkk!”
N’s voice boomed as the front door was flung open, making Hyukbin in a moment of red-faced panic, jump onto the couch pretending that that was where they’d been the whole time; then as they realized who it was, groaned internally.
Great, he’s back. That’s the end of today’s fun then. -.-

Hakyeon (who of course hadn’t even noticed them leap onto the couch at his arrival) felt he ‘must have been psychic or something’ (or that’s how he would flatter himself): “I can hear what you’re thinking >_>” he sniffed, “Does it hurt to be concerned where I’ve been the whole day?”

Truth was, Hyuk was just glad Hakyeon had never turned up after he abandoned him at the dentist’s that morning; the house was free and he was finally able to invite Hongbin over and ‘thank’ him for yesterday. (Details will not be given; how they spent their afternoon is all up to your own imagination.)

However the message had to be put across to the oblivious N, who stood waiting, arms crossed, foot impatiently tapping the floor.
Hyung,” Hyuk made a show of jumping up and looking at Hakyeon with blinking eyes, so that he’d get the emphasis, “We really don’t care what you’ve been up to~”
The moment the words were out, Hyuk slumped back into the couch as if he hadn’t budged an inch, not sparing N a single glace as the elder raged internally.

“You…!!! That’s it!” Hakyeon charged at his bratty cousin, neck-chopping him to death (he wished); Hyuk just ducked out of his reach and gave him a cursive look with a raised brow which said, ‘Really?’

“I even brought something to show you guys also!” N half-whined half-growled which only resulted in his voice cracking in an embarrassing manner; Hyukbin didn’t hesitate to imitate his ‘I even brought something to show you guys also~’ making N’s face grow redder and redder by the second.

“Yah! Fine. I’m not showing you,” Hakyeon huffed, crossing the hall and slamming his room door shut in a single swift movement.

“No please show us, we’re soorrry~” rang Sanghyuk’s voice, dripping with sarcasm behind Hakyeon, but of course our dear N cannot tell the difference between sarcasm and sincerity.

“Really?” his already eager face popped around the door he’d just slammed, and Hyuk felt like face-palming. He lived with the bugger, didn’t he? It was high time Hakyeon learnt what sarcasm was~
“Tadaaa~” N produced something from his back pocket and waved it before the unimpressed Hyukbin.

“……….Right.” the two said in unison, not even questioning what Hakyeon was oh-so-eagerly showing them, (which, FYI was the lollipop stick- yeah, that’s all that remained by the time he got back home; and someone tell him that a lollipop stick ain’t an impressive object for show and tell -.-” because it looks like Hakyeon will never learn.)

 

“Know what, I think I’m gonna go now,” Hongbin said after having casted a long judging look at Hakyeon (still hanging half-way out of his door). He patted Hyuk’s and made a show of kissing him in front of -eyed Hakyeon, and earned the desired effect: Hakyeon’s tanned skin blushed red and he fell to the floor all eyes bulging and choking. (It wasn’t him who had been kissed even.)

“My eyes!! My eyes! They burn~!!” Drama-QueeN clutched at her his eyes, on the floor, making such a big scene that he missed the subtle grind against the Maknae, and the passionate response back.

“Come again soon~” Sanghyuk whispered into the kiss, and

 

[CUT]
The author apologizes, but she kennot continue this scene as she has promised cheese and cheese alone (along with cookies) Meanwhile, Hongbin are… sausages with spicy ketchup. Sorry about that.

***

A/N:

do dasi, nan mianhago :'(
I know... I haven't updated in ages (I got side-tracked with the Jaehwan oneshot) and when I finally did, it's Hyukbin whereas you probably woulda been hoping for progress with Navi. (Mian, but you know I ken't keep my hands off Hyukbin~) So... for you Navi shippers out there:

I hope that made up for the lack of it?