Going to Heaven

Cookies & Cheese

..“Where are my cookies?!”
Ken had pounced on him the moment he returned. “Where are they?”

"......."

“My Cookies. You did not bring them? TO ME?!!” The Kenster’s voice notched higher and louder with each word that escaped him, till he resembled a whistling kettle. Ravi tried hard not to laugh. As it was, he was in trouble. Ravi may be higher up, but Ken was still his hyung (even if he acted otherwise) and nothing could change that.

“Yah! Are you laughing?!”

“Ah Mianhae, I said I’m sorry didn’t I?” Ravi flapped his hands, trying to cover it up with excuses, “I got side-tra… I mean, I needed to return. I had an appointment soon after! And that would be your fault, Ken,” he suddenly turned around, now that he’d found higher ground, “You’re supposed to manage my schedules, not add to them!”

That seemed to get Ken to shrink.
“Geez, I only asked for you to go buy a cookie for me~”
*pout*

***

 

“No. No, NooooooOooOoOOoooooOOOOOoOooo!!!”

-.-
“Hyung.”

“I will not!!! Don’t make me!”
N clung onto to bed post, refusing to let go and shouting louder each time Sanghyuk manhandled the princess guy. “I am not coming I told you, NO!”

Sanghyuk momentarily dropped the burden of his older cousin much to the annoyance of said cousin who fell on his with a loud thump. (N shot stank face after stank face at Hyuk, all which fell at the floor before him unnoticed.) “Geez, you’d think I’m dragging you off to your assassination at the rate you’re protesting-”

“IT IS MY ASSASSINATION!!!” N cut across, which earned him a smack on his forehead.

“It’s a dental appointment, you paboya. The last 20 visits to Candy Kingdom were clearly –”

“I had to find out if the new gummy bears were out!” protested Hakyeon before Hyuk had even completed the sentence, “and so naturally I had to restock my candy supply every time I visited-”

“-Were clearly a bad idea, when you’ve already got four cavities and who knows how many other rotten teeth in your mouth-”

“That’s an exaggeration!”

Sanghyuk chose not to reply after that; there was no point.
“Drama queen” he muttered, and with one final tug, swung Hakyeon on his shoulder and carried him out.

“PUT ME DOWN, YOU HULK OF A MAKNAE! BEFORE I-”

A sudden silence filled the hallway; Hakyeon was right about one thing. Thanks to said hulk of a Maknae’s freakish height, Hakyeon’s head (was higher up than he would ever hope to reach on foot, and) most unceremoniously hit the doorway, thus succeeding in knocking him out completely.

On the plus side, silence is golden~

 

***

 

"Next!"

‘Dammit hyung wake up!’ Hyuk felt like kicking the dark figure besides him. He could swear he heard Hakyeon snoring just a second ago.

“Yah! Hakyeon Hyung, he said next! That’s us!” Sanghyuk attempted and failed at trying to wake up the snoring baby. Who falls asleep after they’ve been knocked out?!
Aish.

Hyuk pulled at the sleeping figure again and draped a limp arm around his shoulder, pulling the conked out dude into the dentist’s clinic. I’d better be getting something in return, Hyuk thought, This hyung may eat nothing but sweets but he’s still bloody heavy!
…Well, at least he can’t protest in his sleep.

“He knocked himself out on the way,” Hyuk explained to the dentist, but as he was speaking, N’s eyes fluttered open.

…White…
The Dentist’s?
Was he…?
No.

Hakyeon looks upon the face before him, and blinks twice.
That wasn’t the dentist he knew. Not old and balding. But young, and ing handsome and… familiar?

“Have I come to Heaven?” murmured Hakyeon, still half-asleep.

 

A loud clatter was heard as the dentist managed to drop half the instruments arranged on the table top.
.

It’s the “Heaven-hitter!”

***

A/N:

*smirk*  Like what I did there?

I can't believe it took me so long to get to this point... and now y'all finally know as well: Mwahahahahahahahahaha!! (don't ask what the evil laughter is for, idek)
Tell me what you think of this plot twist, though ;D -I wanna know your reactions!! *u* 
(Hey~ If MinMIn ken write about Wedding Planner Cha Hakyeon and Ravi the devorse Lawyer which you may find here I don't see why I kent write about a candy-crazy guy falling for a dentist X'DDD)

In other news:

I'm surprised I survived the night to upload this chapter... coz I tell you, the new album and their tracks (especially Shadow- omo Leo you freakin genius, how is it that your music brings me to tears...?? Every time?!) killed me several times over... and I died ...

x___x