Plan B: Cookies

Cookies & Cheese

Ravi took a deep breath. “Okay,” he said, more to himself rather than to N, “let’s stop talking about that for now,” (Yeah, he couldn’t even bring himself to say the words: ‘pickup lines’ -he was that sick of it.) “You ken’t keep doing this.”

“What? Wooing you using pickup lines?”

“No! NOT THAT!! I said not that!”

​"..."

"..."

“Why are you turning red?”

Aish. He couldn’t with Hakyeon! It didn’t help that the guy sounded sorta clueless when he pointed out the colour of Ravi’s cheeks, as well. Clueless and cuteno! He should not be having such thoughts.

“It’s the candy.” Ravi said, choosing to ignore Hakyeon’s previous comment, “Must you always do this?”

“Do what?” the face still gazed up cluelessly.

“Shove candy in front of my face!” said Wonshik, frustration showing on his face, “Don’t be inconsiderate; you know I’m a dentist!”

​"So...?"

"So?! What do you mean 'so'?"

“So it’s okay for Dentists to like candy too,” N pointed out.

That got Ravi’s tongue. He stared, wondering what he could say to that; then shook his head. Hakyeon had missed the point again.
“It’s not that. When people see a dentist eating candy and gummy bears and such… wouldn’t my job be at risk? My reputation as a dentist?”

 

***

 

Hakyeon grew unusually serious; Ravi’s words rang in his mind as he watched the dentist walk back into the clinic and all the while he walked home (And no, his crappy sense of direction wasn’t that bad; he got lost only twice – and even that’s coz he was thinking of ‘Won’; it had nothing to do with his sense of direction.) When he opened the front door and floated in, he didn’t even notice that Hyukbin who usually haunted the apartment were nowhere in sight.

“…I’ve put Won’s reputation at risk,” he thought out aloud, slumping lifelessly on the bed. Why did he feel so terrible about it? Such matters usually brushed past him, not affecting him in the least.

But of course nothing lasted long with N:
“Aish, I’m getting a headache from all this worry,” he grumbled after a while, “and only something sweet could make it go away…”

 

As always, Hakyeon’s feet naturally led him to the fridge, where he rummaged about for something to satisfy his sudden craving, when his eye fell upon a crumpled up A4 sheet with something hidden within it, stuffed at the very back of the fridge. Ooooh, what have we got here~ A sly smile crossed the guy’s face as he pulled out the makeshift package. The way it was stuffed at the back could only mean it was Hyuk’s failed attempt at hiding some sweet goodies from N.

Hakyeon cackled to himself, Won now a distant thought in his mind already. Uri Hyoggi should know he can’t hide sweetness away for long, he shook his head in false sympathy, especially when he has a sweet-hound-sniffer-of-a-cousin such as myself~

Excited smile upon his face, he unwrapped the A4 fully to see a crumbling cookie in his hand. Little chocolate chips and pieces of nuts decorated the top and Hmmm… Yummy~ He his lips and was about to take a huge bite when:

“Must you always do this?” The ghost of Won’s words echoed in his mind, “Wouldn’t my job be at risk? My reputation as a dentist?”

Hakyeon gulped and looked down at the cookie in his palm, feeling bad all of a sudden. Why is it so hard to brush his words away? Hakyeon thought, semi-annoyed, when the thought struck him…

Won had said that about candy… not cookies… so-

“EUREKA!!!” Hakyeon screamed mid-thought, “I’VE GOT IT!!!”

 

***

 

When Hyuk returned to the apartment, he was met by the smell of burnt chocolate and a cloud of flour that actually was a beaming Hakyeon- he didn’t realize till N spoke: “I’ve got it, Hyoggi; I finally got it!”

“Got what?” the Maknae seemed unimpressed (after he got over his shock when the cloud of flour first spoke).

“Cookies!” N said, like that was the answer to everything. “Imma bake them.”

Hyuk stared at the spectacle before him. The kitchen was wrecked; there were eggshells on the floor and a layer of flour everywhere; there was more chocolate around Hakyeon’s mouth than in the mixture he was slopping out of the bowl beating; not to mention the whole scene reminded Sanghyuk only too well of the time Hakyeon had tried to make Red Velvet cake after watching Master Chef (The red stains on the tiles still wouldn’t come out; what on earth had Hakyeon put in that mixture?)
“I’m sorry to say this, hyung, but… you can’t cook.”

“I’m not cooking, I’m baking!” Hakyeon pointed out happily, waving the wooden spoon over his head and successfully spraying cookie-mixture on the walls as well. Hyuk resisted the urge to face-palm.

“I think I may have to call 911 soon.”

***

A/N:

Now isn't that just the PERFECT picture?! (See... this is Hakyeon's real personality that I'm writing out, mwahahahahaha!!!)
But seriously guys (you know I'm a newbie starliht so I NEED to know) what does this come in? I MUST WATCH!!!

Was this update sooner or later than y'all expected? 
I just wanted to give ya a proper update before I went ...... but I got sidetracked by Just looking at pictures of Vixx, ken you believe it- for over 1 hour straight!! Just picture after picture... till google ran out of related images :P Anyways. There you go. Chappie~

^ That's coz I ken't get enough of N for some reason. Okay, bye for real this time~!!