Truth that leaks from a Ticket

Cookies & Cheese

“Dammit hyung where did you put it?”

“Yah! Are you swearing right now?” Hakyeon ignored his cousin’s whines and went all Eomma-fied on him.
“What is this, Hyoggi, Who taught you to swear like this?”

“Just tell me where you put it!”
Clearly Hyuk didn’t give two s about what N thought of his language.

N flashed a warning look at the Maknae for good measure, then asked, “Put what where?” almost too innocently.

“The tickets, dammit, the tickets! We’re all set to go, ken’t you see? All we’re missing is the tickets!”

Hakyeon’s open mouth was the only response for several seconds till he gathered his scattered thoughts and finally said, “First off: Language!” (which earned him a judging look from Hyuk) “-From whom did you learn to talk like this?” (and another from Hongbin, honoured instructor in Hyuk’s ‘filth-crash-course’, currently seated less-than patiently on their couch)
“Second- Who’s ready to go? I’m not ready yet!!”

“Hongbin and I are?” Hyuk asked sarcastically, an eyebrow raised. “Duh?”

“I THOUGHT IT WAS FOR BOTH OF US!!!”

“Why would I go to the movies with you?” *puking emoji*

“EXCUSE ME HAN SANGHYUK EXACTLY WHAT DID YOU SAY RIGHT NOW?” N’s neck reddened, clearly offended.

“Why would I go to the movies with you?” Hyuk had no problem repeating himself,

“WHY YOOOOUUUU—”

 

“Excuse me, but- aren’t we looking for the tickets right now?” Hongbin, who had all along been sitting on the couch like an artwork, finally stood up and broke the two apart.

Hakyeon huffed at the interrupter.
Well, since he is less annoying than Hyuk at the moment, I shall answer him, decided Hakyeon in an immature manner, and said: “You won’t find the tickets. I gave them to Yeol to shut him up.”

Hyuk pricked up his ears, “Shut him up?”

O.O
“.”

(And thus swore Hakyeon, who was trying to apparently ‘set an example’ for Hyuk. Mission: success~ thought Hongbin sarcastically.)

 

Hyuk had no problem worming the rest out of Hakyeon after, hooting at his hyung’s epic fail (it cannot be disguised no matter how hard Hakyeon tries) while Hongbin cringed at the fact that Hakyeon randomly hit on another guy buying candy just because he likes candy too.

“So I said ‘That must mean… yeah, you said it yourself –so… did it hurt?’”

“OH NO! YOU DID NOT SAY WHAT I THINK YOU SAID!” Hyuk covered his ears while Hongbin’s hands curled, “I HATE CHEESE AND ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT!”

As if his audience was not in the least bit affected, leave alone screaming in protest, Hakyeon continued, “-When you fell from heaven?”

“THAT’S IT HYUNG YOU’RE—”

Before Sanghyuk engaged in whatever violent action he had planned on, Hakyeon said with a crestfallen look spread on his face, “To which he said: ‘Not as much as this is gonna hurt’ and then he tried to molest me~!”

That just earned him a knock on his head. “He had every right to; you just molested that already over-used pick-up line!”

“But in my opinion, he should’ve pointed out that apparently, according to the Cha, Heaven was next door, so he never ‘fell’” pointed out Hongbin, which didn’t make ‘the Cha’ feel any better.

"Yah!"

“What,” shrugged Hongbin, “It’s the logical reply~”

 

“I’m done with you guys. Out! Out of my house-”

“But the ti-”

“Here.” N violently pulled out his purse, aggressively took out a fat wad of cash, and thumped it painfully hard on Sanghyuk’s palm, “Take it. Pay. Go. Just get out.”

“If you say so~” Hyuk said to the door slammed in his face, and smirked. It was too easy getting his hyung so riled up he was willing to pay for everything~

***

A/N:

Guys... I died yesterday (I know, we all did) Vixx killed- but damn am I glad to be killed by vixx!! And I dunno what I'm gonna do when the album's gonna be released -except maybe to die all over again-

Anyways: to MinKawaii who fell sick yesterday, feel a bit better now??

<3